Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife (24804 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by graphicsplay: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
His wife said: “I feel so happy. For 15 years I have been in prison at home. I have always been praying as a wife to see that he is released in any way possible.

“Fifteen years was not easy, definitely if you love your husband, and you love him sincerely and you stood by your sincerity, and you believe in God Almighty, definitely 15 years was nothing.

This is a 'hard' saying. Who will believe this? 15 years of a rich and juicy nation without a functional head of state? You mean rebels/radical elements made unsuccessful attempts to possess the central government when the real head of state was exiled?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by kinkymax: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Stupid woman. Jst 15yrs. Her useles husband sent kudirats family to life sufferrin. She is here talkin nonsense idiot
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by shikshark: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
But I learnt she did child naming twice when mr mustapha was in prison.......... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by switdil(f): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chaiii she go don Mouth Gig em so called alhaji finish. Na real sufferness I beg.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Obodo999(m): 1:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Can she swear she never had another joysticks for those 15 yrs ?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by babsomotde(m): 3:29am On Jul 25, 2013
she don go dey chop am for back. Well, he is back.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by olanyte: 4:48am On Jul 25, 2013
chymystique: Where is d wife pix? U come carry d Man black Face put here
wetin you want take her pics do?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by sayso: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2013
will you shut the fu-ck up woman.Another woman is dead because of your husband.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Your husband made a lot of women widows I wish you joined the club.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2013
What this woman and her sudden HERO husband need are national honors GCFR to be precise "GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC TO SHUT UP." This land can be such a disgraceful and disgussing place at times,a murderer..senior assasin,criminal who arrogantly took seat on the dock in court until he was ordered to get his bloody arse up,is moving around town on tour like Mandela! Nemesis will surely catch up with you....15yrs love kò....tell that shiit to da birds....
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Hefeoluwa1: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Brimmie:

You dey mind her? Atleast No be this period wey Dild.o don turn Pure Water. E easy make that place stay ungreased or nt lubricated for 1 and half decade!?? undecided undecided Body no be firewood abeg!!
WHO SAYS SHE NOR DE ENTER COLLECT AM?LOL OFCOS SHE GO DE SEE THE GUY NA...NO BE MAXIMUM PRISON, NA VIP REMEMBER.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by spacebus: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2013
yoruba pipo hatred for GEJ don double be that grin
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2013
the person who was keeping that pooshie warm will soon be cold six feet deep
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by kolamilan(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2013
madame you suffer in terms of what ?what about widows who are desperately in need for help.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by vicfajeze: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
don't mind the useless idiot,she called me say make I come dey help her lubricate her agada,na me talk say abi u wan make ya husband send me kudirat's way?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by stanleyeffico: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chai..! I pity naija ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Nobody Can Stop Tinubu From Becoming Nigeria’s Next President — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.