Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. (11103 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

are we seriously comparing the looks of nigerians with somalis. you have 250 ethnicities in nigeria and not one of them can be compared to somalis. cry

i can go on this subject all day. lmao
looooooool! Indeed,i just slayed u in the other thread,u came here making mouth grin grin.. We don't look like malnourished monkeys ,haaaba! Not at all,we are human,that's why we are succesful,living life in a good way,we look like lord to u people,infact ur president or prime minister will be so greatful to lick jonathan's feet (that's life for u ugly pig) grin

ur women don't look like this,no bunk teeth,no almighty formular hunch fore head that looks like it wanna explode grin

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Loool! At this somali charcant,we look down on y'all apes that can't even feed urself,infact y'all need to be eliminated from this world,cos y'all ain't contributing a single bit to this planet,disgusting parasites,even ordinary ants can produce theiir own food grin grin grin refugees everywhere,the greatest and highest numbers of refugees ever in this world history,what a pathetoic zoo filled with lliterate apes ,i wonder why no foriegner is in their jungle grin no one wanna mingle with them grin grin

are these things human?

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by AyanleMohamed: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2014
cryYou Nigerians make me laugh because you overreact when people tell you who'you really are.like it or not your ugly
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by macof(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigeria is nothing but a geographical location.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Adamskuty:
The girls is properly an ethiopian scammer,i have met quite a few,for 1 whole year,the ethiopian b!!!tch decieved me with fake pixs she got 4rm an ethiopian forum (i begin to wonder whether 90% of them are ugly)

her name is "sofia adam" i dont know whether her fb account is still active,i guess she deactivated after we found out she's fake, (but she's ethiopian) only made use of model pixs.

Damn the girl is a sex meniac,majority of those ethiopian girls are,one even pretended she's nigerian and asked for nudes,till i caught her and made her show me her real pix angry
jst cuz dis ethiopian hav done such a thin' it doesn't mean ol ethiopian girls wil, correct ur words,
n' somalia 11, plz leave dis thread? If der is no thread in zoomalia go create for urself n' quarrel wiz yo self, everybdy need sme rest!
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Angelou(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beretta92:
See why I like Ethiopian girls? Beautiful!
the games begin 4rm here
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Angelou(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adamskuty:
Loool! At this somali charcant,we look down on y'all apes that can't even feed urself,infact y'all need to be eliminated from this world,cos y'all ain't contributing a single bit to this planet,disgusting parasites,even ordinary ants can produce theiir own food grin grin grin refugees everywhere,the greatest and highest numbers of refugees ever in this world history,what a pathetoic zoo filled with lliterate apes ,i wonder why no foriegner is in their jungle grin no one wanna mingle with them grin grin

are these things human?
somali11 what do u have 2 say in return for this assault :/
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by zangiff(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Culture and tradition........I feel you don caprio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? / The Great Hausa Queen Amina Of Zazzau / Sango Vs Amadioha, Which Is Most Preferred And Why? Africans Oya Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.