Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

6 Wordpress Plugins To Keep Yor Commenter’s Thirsty For More - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Wordpress Plugins To Keep Yor Commenter’s Thirsty For More (1042 Views)

Top Must Have Wordpress Plugins. / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments / 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Wordpress Plugins To Keep Yor Commenter’s Thirsty For More by vowiski(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Now, I have been looking at some WordPress comment plugins but these few which I will try to discuss within the scope of my knowledge distinct themself. Plugins are great but too much plugins can be fatal, I always encourage bloggers to confirm within the template, if adding a few codes can achieve what a plugin might offer. That said, you can play with these WordPress plugins to leave your commenter’s thirsty for more.

6 Essential WordPress Comment Plugins
1. Askimet

Top wordpress commment plugins
In my review of Disqus, I pointed out fighting spam comments as the dominant factor that made me dump default comment system for third-party comment system. But if you are using WordPress, you may need to worry less as Askiment works like a charm. Askimet is an official plugin from Wordpress that helps to combat spam comment in your blog. Goodnews, Akismet is entirely free, all you have to do is download the plugin and get your API key at Aksimet.com

Askimet makes life unfriendly for millions of spammers all over the world. Spammers are smart; Askimet knows this, that’s why we get to have new updates that combats new tricks by spammers. Askimet is the first plugin recommended to have running on your blog.
Tip: How To Choose A Niche For Your Blog

2. CommentLuv - See more at: http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/07/6-best-wordpress-comment-plugins.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit A Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools / Do You Need A Responsive Blogger Template? Come In / !!!!!!!get A Beautifully Design Website For 50% OFF!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.