Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa (6358 Views)

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2013
u rili want 2 knw.....i cant xplain if u want 2 knw pay transport cum here nd see..forGodsake instead of usin ur time 2 think of insults on d governor,y nt use a little of that ur time(even a second) 2 inquire d on goin projects there...believe me d kind of work wey only julius berger dy do 4 there i neva see 4 my state(ibadan) for a very lng time...atink na rumour mongerin commitee wey him set up be d only development una hear..jes ask d same source of d on-goin development,me no fit start 2 list all wetin d gov dey do bt i knw bayelsa is movin 2 d nxt level despite anytin i hear,i av eyes nd i can see for myself rather than cumin 2 insult a gov who God has in ordaind in nairaland...egberifa(story dn finish) as bayelsa man go talk
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Pukkah: It appears like this man will chase shadows and beauty pageants for his entire 4-year tenure.

Dickson lacks substance and is not busy. What exactly has he done in two years?

It looks like the elders in the state too are too quiet and somehow indulgent of bad rule.
GUY SHUT IT! Must you comment trash on something you know absolutely nothing about? FYI: Dickson's administration clocked a year last FEBRUARY! Visit BY.CITY and see things for yourself
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by tulk2mi: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
psalmdave: u rili want 2 knw.....i cant xplain if u want 2 knw pay transport cum here nd see..forGodsake instead of usin ur time 2 think of insults on d governor,y nt use a little of that ur time(even a second) 2 inquire d on goin projects there...believe me d kind of work wey only julius berger dy do 4 there i neva see 4 my state(ibadan) for a very lng time...atink na rumour mongerin commitee wey him set up be d only development una hear..jes ask d same source of d on-goin development,me no fit start 2 list all wetin d gov dey do bt i knw bayelsa is movin 2 d nxt level despite anytin i hear,i av eyes nd i can see for myself rather than cumin 2 insult a gov who God has in ordaind in nairaland...egberifa(story dn finish) as bayelsa man go talk

Guy u just dey rant, some of the respondents including myself live and work in Yenagoa. dem say list his achievement, u write plenty grammer put Julius berger without stating any one project. abi space no dey?

grin grin
the truth is Bayelsa lacks good leaders, and its like the current one makes the past ones look beta. pple will say Alams was the best governor we had ( a man that squandered our resources on frivolities)but the one afta him even did worse.
Gov. seriake standard is Sylva that's why for everything he does he always start with " the last administration did not do this but an doing it for you" . when he decided to host AMAA award did he give credit to the last administration? He was also one of the known critics of the AMAA award during the time of Sylva. Some of his policies are an extension of the last administration, why is he not giving credit but always blaming everything he is not doing well on the last administration. now the whole noise about pple trying to destabilse the state, arose from the last pensioners protest where he accused Sylva of not paying them and sylva responded by saying government is a continuum, if he cannot solve the problems he is facing as a governor he should resign rather than blaming him for everything dat goes wrong.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by baslone: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa

May they succeed!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Omen100(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2013
psalmdave: I would av been easily carried away by pples comment if i av nt been in bayelsa for d last 3 yrs....gov. dickson is actually d best tin dat has happend 2 d state..m sure all d above critics av nt been 2 bayelsa

If not for that I am a born again christian, who is fasting & seeking the face Almighty of Allah while I wait for my bag of garri from Delta state to be delivered to me, I would have abused the daylight out of you, not only best but Alams to the state.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Symphony007: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Just as you and your oga at the top are distabilizing rivers state?
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by idumuose(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2013
His failure in governance is the reason he is blaming opposition
politicians from his state for trying to instigate the citizens
against his government.
How many prominent politicians do we have as indigines of Bayelsa
state who are in the opposition that are capable of arraying
themselves to forment trouble for Dickson?
Timi Alaibe who was the main opposition during the last campaign
stepped down for Dickson at the prompting of the oga at the top.
Has Peter obi of Anambra state ever raised alarm over some opposition
trying to forment trouble for him?With all the big politicians in the
state he has very little or no problems with them because he is busy
delivering the dividends of democracy for his people.
Why would pensioners not protest if Ɣ☺u r not paying them.Bayelsa just
like her sister state Delta has been unlucky with having clueless
administators.
Dickson should look for another reason to give for his non-perfomance.His
present reason will is not working.Go and tell it to the dogs.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by taharqa2: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2013
S@NNiE:
Dickson must be wearing his hat too tight for crying wolf just few days after blowing away billions of tax payers money to host a beauty pageant for his girlfriend. he should just deal with the aftermath instead of shouting all over the place. nobody is destabilizing bayelsa, rather his actions are
When will sm of u poools quit telling bare-faced LIES??
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by presseyd(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mr Prickson abi na penison or na dickson u call urself.pls stop ur rumour mongering in bayelsa nd let ur works speak 4 u. 2 gud yrs now u av no developmental strides in d state 2 show dat u ar a visionary leader.If timipre sylva can boast of been a better leader dan u ar nd dis same man was stoned wit sachets of pure water in d presence of our president den jst know dat a worse disgrace compared 2 dat of sylva awaits u 4 u ar nothing but a governor on d pages of news paper nd bill boards.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
This Joystickson of a fellow should just shut it angry
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by debosky(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ishilove: This Joystickson of a fellow should just shut it angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by maphed: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pukkah:

Your post is very faulty. You don't know all the people that have commented and you stated they've all not been to Bayelsa state shocked

The challenge to you is simple. Show us what Dickson has been busy with in Bayelsa. What are his specific achievements? Do you know the budget for the state?

Prove that he is the best to happen to the state. Prove that he has surpassed Alamieyeseigha in terms of infrastructure.

Nothing last forever lol..u must be one of those pushed out of the hitherto booming business!
Infrastructural dev dnt come overnight..we are glad foundation is been laid for a better bayelsa..things are finally workin,we pray it continues.
I doubt if u even knw the name of the state capital anyway...maybe posting frm rivers govt house!
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
M nt arguing wit anyone...cos therz nothin do 2 change any1s mind abt dickson...bt all i knw is that there is development in d state nd therz no comment or insult in nairaland that will that...who God dn bless nairaland no fit curse
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
GUY SHUT IT! Must you comment trash on something you know absolutely nothing about? FYI: Dickson's administration clocked a year last FEBRUARY! Visit BY.CITY and see things for yourself

What has he done in one year? I meant to write one year. In any case he has spent one and a half years. Do you realize this?

Bayelsa is not a brand new state and I expected the governor to hit the ground running if he actually knew what to do.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
maphed:

Nothing last forever lol..u must be one of those pushed out of the hitherto booming business!
Infrastructural dev dnt come overnight..we are glad foundation is been laid for a better bayelsa..things are finally workin,we pray it continues.
I doubt if u even knw the name of the state capital anyway...maybe posting frm rivers govt house!

It is so easy to know them...they resort to name-calling and abuse whenever they are challenged.

This matter is very simple and it's not about whether or not I know the name of the capital city of Bayelsa.

Tell me what the man has done in Bayelsa. Is this so difficult to tell me? Rather than attend to this very simple request, you brought up a totally irrelevant and inane issue of Rivers Govt House shocked

If, according to you, Dickson is still laying the foundation for a better Bayelsa then it means none of the previous governors (Alams, Jonathan, and Sylva) worked on the foundation?
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by yelnatsuno(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
The governor should focus on developing the state and not on detractors.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by obimyman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is bayelsa peaceful?
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by presseyd(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Governor prickson I hail thee keep looting our treasures.we go soon stone just lyk dem do sylva
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by emiye(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
The Governor ought to be arrested for spreading rumours.

He has spent 1.5 years, to whom much is given, much is expected.

I laugh at psalmdave, who claims to be from ibadan state.

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
emiye: The Governor ought to be arrested for spreading rumours.

He has spent 1.5 years, to whom much is given, much is expected.

I laugh at psalmdave, who claims to be from ibadan state.
me 2 m laughin oh...like ur laff go change d price of garri....nairaland cam never stop d development in bayelsa..neither thier insults or comments...wich makes d governor only stonger
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2013
psalmdave: M nt arguing wit anyone...cos therz nothin do 2 change any1s mind abt dickson...bt all i knw is that there is development in d state nd therz no comment or insult in nairaland that will that...who God dn bless nairaland no fit curse

This is not about any argument. The request is simple.

Has Dickson built any new road? Yes or no?

What is he doing in the area of education?

Has security improved under him?

Is Yenagoa cleaner under him?

What's happening in the area of health?

How has he improved the transport system in the state?

Has he done anything about housing?

Are there new rules that can make life easier for Bayelsans?

Has he done anything on agriculture?

In what ways has he made life easier for rural dwellers?

What has he done in the area of water supply in the state?

Just let me know please.

Thank you.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pukkah:

This is not about any argument. The request is simple.

Has Dickson built any new road? Yes or no?

What is he doing in the area of education?

Has security improved under him?

Is Yenagoa cleaner under him?

What's happening in the area of health?

How has he improved the transport system in the state?

Has he done anything about housing?

Are there new rules that can make life easier for Bayelsans?

Has he done anything on agriculture?

In what ways has he made life easier for rural dwellers?

What has he done in the area of water supply in the state?

Just let me know please.

Thank you.
come nd see for self cos even i waste my time xplainin all dos ur impression avt him wnt change...thank u 2
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by emiye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
psalmdave: come nd see for self cos even i waste my time xplainin all dos ur impression avt him wnt change...thank u 2

My own impression will change if you can state them, and many others

Bayelsa story is a paradox, so much with so little to show.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
emiye:

My own impression will change if you can state them, and many others

Bayelsa story is a paradox, so much with so little to show.
paradox or wat eva u call it wnt change anytin.....all i knw is he will continue wat he is doin nd d pple of d state are feelin a great impact like never b4,so i wnt start arguin wit anyone.m nt condemin ur critics bt its jes that u dnt critise or make judgements of tins u knw little abt,nt jes abt dis thread bt abt other issues in life..its an advice to u,take it or leave....I may nt be as intelligent as y'al bt m in bayelsa presently nd i wud gain no pleasure in defendin a governor who u all claim 2 be inactive,m nt ritin a single project or watsoever bt if u all are smart as u claim 2 be,u wud av known by nw..my friend if u will cum 2 bayelsa nd see wats goin on or meet a regular visitor 2 d state u will jes see ur high level of ignorance...make inquries b4 judgement/actions etc....dnt jes make comments anyhw,our aim is 2 give back 2 d society..
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2013
psalmdave: come nd see for self cos even i waste my time xplainin all dos ur impression avt him wnt change...thank u 2

I have been to Yenagoa twice this year. I stayed at Ayalla and Mona Lisa (that boutique hotel on Yenizue Epie road). The person I went to see stays at Opolo and my barber (I can provide his phone number) is at Kpansia. When I stayed at Ayalla, I strolled to my barber's place. I once patronized a barber at Looking Good Plaza, Mbiama junction; I think that place is at Azikoro.

Is the 5-star hotel now completed? Seriake is expanding the popular Isaac Boro highway and Diete Spiff road but at what cost? Is this what we should be celebrating in one and a half years given the resources that accrue to the state and its limited land mass and unwieldy population? Please talk.

There is no industry in Yenagoa and everything revolves around the Creek Haven. What's Seriake's plan to change this?

Answer these questions my friend!

And stop ignorantly assuming that all those who post here do not know Bayelsa.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pukkah:

I have been to Yenagoa twice this year. I stayed at Ayalla and Mona Lisa (that boutique hotel on Yenizue Epie road). The person I went to see stays at Opolo and my barber (I can provide his phone number) is at Kpansia. When I stayed at Ayalla, I strolled to my barber's place. I once patronized a barber at Looking Good Plaza, Mbiama junction; I think that place is at Azikoro.

Is the 5-star hotel now completed? Seriake is expanding the popular Isaac Boro highway and Diete Spiff road but at what cost? Is this what we should be celebrating in one and a half years given the resources that accrue to the state and its limited land mass and unwieldy population? Please talk.

There is no industry in Yenagoa and everything revolves around the Creek Haven. What's Seriake's plan to change this?

Answer these questions my friend!

And stop ignorantly assuming that all those who post here do not know Bayelsa.

wat do i nid ur barbers fone no. for? or wat is my bizness wit u stayin at any hotel...iz the isaac boro nd diete spiff roads d only ones u saw him xpandin...?..no d 5 star hotel is nt completed bt he's focusin so much on roads wich is a welcome development..nd u guys are 4getin he has been in officr 4 jest a year(or d state shud turn 2 paris over nite)...u were busy patronisin a barber(hw iz dat my bizness) bt cudnt visit d plastic industry...did u visit sagbama 2 see d construction of d industries,or didnt u see d new tombia bridge nd fly over been constructed at berger junction..u av been to bayelsa doesnt mean u knw bayelsa....na ur monalisa hotel or ayala i go chop
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
psalmdave: wat do i nid ur barbers fone no. for? or wat is my bizness wit u stayin at any hotel...iz the isaac boro nd diete spiff roads d only ones u saw him xpandin...?..no d 5 star hotel is nt completed bt he's focusin so much on roads wich is a welcome development..nd u guys are 4getin he has been in officr 4 jest a year(or d state shud turn 2 paris over nite)...u were busy patronisin a barber(hw iz dat my bizness) bt cudnt visit d plastic industry...did u visit sagbama 2 see d construction of d industries,or didnt u see d new tombia bridge nd fly over been constructed at berger junction..u av been to bayelsa doesnt mean u knw bayelsa....na ur monalisa hotel or ayala i go chop

Gather your thoughts bro. List Seriake's achievements in an orderly manner.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pukkah:

Gather your thoughts bro. List Seriake's achievements in an orderly manner.
nd m nt listing it,u mentiond d xpansion of isaac boro road like its d single tin he is dointru awt his one nd half yrs(inn ur earlier comment),i hope nd pray u dnt carry ur ignorance outside nairaland......or rather i agree wit y'al..dickson has not done anything for bayelsa state,isnt dat wat u want 2 hear?
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2013
psalmdave: nd m nt listing it,u mentiond d xpansion of isaac boro road like its d single tin he is dointru awt his one nd half yrs(inn ur earlier comment),i hope nd pray u dnt carry ur ignorance outside nairaland......or rather i agree wit y'al..dickson has not done anything for bayelsa state,isnt dat wat u want 2 hear?

You've not addressed the core issues.

1. I said Seriake Dickson has not lived up to expectations in almost 2 years, given the resources and state size.

2. Yes, he's working on some roads but how does the cost compare to the inflows to the state.

3. I listed several areas in which he should be visible (e.g. education, roads, health, etc)

4. You said I don't know Bayelsa and I've proved that I do. Even if I didn't, it should not be difficult for you to educate me about the 'good works of Dickson'.

5. If you are a fan of Dickson, it should be easy for you to let us know what he is doing.

For me and many others, Dickson did not hit the ground running and the people of Bayelsa are not feeling his impact.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pukkah:

You've not addressed the core issues.

1. I said Seriake Dickson has not lived up to expectations in almost 2 years, given the resources and state size.

2. Yes, he's working on some roads but how does the cost compare to the inflows to the state.

3. I listed several areas in which he should be visible (e.g. education, roads, health, etc)

4. You said I don't know Bayelsa and I've proved that I do. Even if I didn't, it should not be difficult for you to educate me about the 'good works of Dickson'.

5. If you are a fan of Dickson, it should be easy for you to let us know what he is doing.

For me and many others, Dickson did not hit the ground running and the people of Bayelsa are not feeling his impact.
na wah...oya let put straight..u said uve been 2 bayelsa nd knw much it bout ryt,nd uve u said he has nt hit d ground runnin nd d pple of bayelsa are feelin d impact(dis is d funniest part in d sense dat ure nt in bayelsa nd ure very confident 2 say we r nt feelin d impact),for me m feelin a great impact,my street road (water board) was jes completed 3 days ago wit it xpanded and double lanned,i knw if d pple of bayelsa state has nt felt dat impact i myself av felt it or call ur barber 2 ask him,nd also ask him who built d new l.g.a council nd new secreriat beside d high court all thes jes beside dat water board road..u said u knw bayelsa nd no one is feelin d impact of of his government den y ask me 2 list his projects since u claim 2 knw bayelsa?
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
psalmdave: na wah...oya let put straight..u said uve been 2 bayelsa nd knw much it bout ryt,nd uve u said he has nt hit d ground runnin nd d pple of bayelsa are feelin d impact(dis is d funniest part in d sense dat ure nt in bayelsa nd ure very confident 2 say we r nt feelin d impact),for me m feelin a great impact,my street road (water board) was jes completed 3 days ago wit it xpanded and double lanned,i knw if d pple of bayelsa state has nt felt dat impact i myself av felt it or call ur barber 2 ask him,nd also ask him who built d new l.g.a council nd new secreriat beside d high court all thes jes beside dat water board road..u said u knw bayelsa nd no one is feelin d impact of of his government den y ask me 2 list his projects since u claim 2 knw bayelsa?

Relate everything he's doing to the revenue (federal allocations and IGR) that he's receiving.

https://www.nairaland.com/1389361/bayelsa-state-governor-dickson-questionable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB / Nigeria @ 63 Years: Historical Perspective And Future Prospects / Pension Scam: Efcc Discovers N800m In Civil Servant's Account: :d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.