Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Transformed By Beholding Jesus Part 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transformed By Beholding Jesus Part 6 (431 Views)

Transformed By Beholding Jesus Part 5 / Transformed By Beholding Jesus Part 3 / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus, Part 2: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformed By Beholding Jesus Part 6 by charisville: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2013
And we all, with unveiled faces reflecting the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, which is from the Lord, who is the Spirit.2 Corinthians 3:18 NET

Charis Ville Capsule

The "veil" in today's key scripture, is anything that deflects the glorious light of grace, that would have effected a change in an individual's life. Maybe you've tried all you could to reach out to God, by modifying your character so that He will be pleased with you. Or you've not been able to experience the power of God's saving grace. You can turn away from a lifetime struggle with secret sins, unto God's grace.

In 2 Corinthians 3:16, Paul gives us an explanation as to how the veil is removed: by turning to the Lord. Just like Moses, who had to remove his veil, whenever he was going into God's presence (Exodus 34:34). Turning to the Lord causes the veil to fall off our faces.

Turn to the Lord today; away from your self confidence and effort. Where the Spirit of Grace is, there is freedom to live above sin, to have your addictions removed. Beloved, stop trying to please Him: He is already pleased with you, He loves you. As you turn from your self effort, and behold Jesus, your life will be transformed from one level of glory to another.

Prayer: I turn to You My Lord, away from the veil of my self effort, to the power of Your Grace. Amen.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Believism And True Faith / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Traditional Vs Religious Marriage, Which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.