Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown (1456 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown by omar22(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Deadspin published some photos showing Siohvaughn Funches sitting in the street with a sign saying she is living on the streets. Oh, and she adds on the placard that she is an ex-wife of a Miami Heat star.

Siohvaughn Funches, was once married to Dwyane Wade. The couple had an ugly divorce. Funches was awarded a $1 million lump sum and $25,000 per month for child support. They were once high school sweethearts until Dwayne allegedly had an affair with Gabrielle Union, who he is still dating today. Siohvaughn even sued Gabrielle Union citing emotional distress The former husband and wife battled over their two sons and Dwyane won. Siohvaughn has claimed that she has yet to see a penny of her divorce settlement. On the 11th July Siohvaughn dropped the lawsuit she filed alleging she was owed at least $1 million from her former husband. According to court papers, Siohvaughn Wade filed a voluntary dismissal order today at the Circuit Court of Cook County Law Division.

Funches is no stranger to erratic behavior. During the divorce proceeding, TMZ reported she had parted ways with nine attorneys. If anyone needs to join Basketball Wives, especially for the money, it’s Siohvaugn. This is very sad. What are your thoughts? Post your comments below.

Re: Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2013
I think she's jst seekin attention n while she's at it,embarass dwayne
Re: Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
This woman is not smart. Maybe it's my criminal sense cool that is talking but all the while she was married to Wade what was she doing? When you know fire is about to hit the roof, just pretend everything is alright especially if you don't have some income. Syphon his money somewhere, build some business somewhere at your discretion of course cool even if it takes you years, there's a bigger fish to fry, so be patient. She probably was banking on living off child support. Things are not as straightforward as that but Wade should pay up! The courts have spoken. cool
Re: Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown by EfemenaXY: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^ Too right!

It's obvious she planned on living off the divorce settlement.

Na wa o! If she had any brains, she should have kept schtum and tried to make a life for herself, cheating or no cheating spouse. Afterall, if the likes of Hillary Clinton et al could 'stomach' it, why shouldn't this woman?
Re: Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
She's just disgracing herself...cant she dust her certificates and look for a job? sad.....able bodied woman sitting on the floor, like an invalid....smhhh.....she should follow the band wagon of career women/ mothers taking care of their children....lazy woman...nonsense sad
Re: Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s Ex-wife Homeless; Has Meltdown In Downtown by Chinwem(f): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2013
She needs help and support right now
This is all a cry for help
Not everybody is built the same ......things that could break one person psychologically might not move another person
It's not easy to lose your marriage, your best friend and lose primary custody of your kids as well all in the public eye
(Pretty bizarre though for a man to win sole custody)
These things can make someone run mad.....

She might have spent quite a bit of that money on legal fees as well
All I see is a woman that needs help ASAP
I m sure she has brains but she might not be using them right now
She just needs help to get out of this rut and pick herself up again
It's not a crime to be down and out...... As human beings there are high and low times in our life
She can do better than this.......she will do better
I really feel for her sha
I pray God restores everything that was lost including your faith in Him

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake / Why Do We Eat Only Rice On Christmas Day? / How Kids Karate Classes Help Improve Their Attitude And Manners At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.