Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland (1371 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Nigerians Travelling And Living In Malaysia. How Do U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by xtcomweb(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Nigerians in Swaziland let us try to help our graduates to go out of this country please.
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Switzerland (Swiss) or Swaziland? (Southern African)
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by henrychubayo: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
justwise: Switzerland (Swiss) or Swaziland? (Southern African)
Justwise, i guess the guy meant the (Southern African) Swaziland. That is the proper spelling of the country name. But the question u asked is good sha. Let him now specify
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by justwise(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
henrychubayo:
Justwise, i guess the guy meant the (Southern African) Swaziland. That is the proper spelling of the country name. But the question u asked is good sha. Let him now specify

I'm not particular about the spelling, but the country itself.
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by xtcomweb(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Swaziland Southern Africa,that is what i meant.Thank you,let's help ourselves.
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by Godson201333(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2013
xtcomweb: Swaziland Southern Africa,that is what i meant.Thank you,let's help ourselves.

Okay so why would you like to travel down to Swaziland??
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by Ty207: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Godson201333:

Okay so why would you like to travel down to Swaziland??
Good!! question
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by dasparrow: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
xtcomweb,

Why Swaziland? What is there? Do you have family there perhaps?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Africa’s First Underwater Hotel In Tanzania / I Just Visit Ibadan To See A Friend. Where Are IB Olosho / To Continue With 300k Job In Nigeria Or Travel To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.