Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! (3717 Views)

Can You Allow Your Wife Or Babe Rock These? / Top 5 Designers Shoes To Get Your Wife Or Girlfriend / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by uchdollar111: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Xie Quipping has hair length of over 15 feet and still growing. She has to walk slowly as a result and sufferes from magrain headache. She is only relaxed when she is sleeping. Perhaps, her hair length is the longest in the world. Now look at these pictures and tell me what you think about her hair.

Re: Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by uchdollar111: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
hmm extra

Re: Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
What is your point really?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by Somethingelse: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Shots of words
Re: Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
I really dont see the point of having hair that long...especially when it causes discomfort.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by Nomski0(f): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
If i was her sister, i'd cut it of and sell as brazillian hair because its an inconveniece.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If She Was Your Wife Or Sister(pictures)! by uzoo: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
well,i will cut the damn thing off up to neck length .No more migraines and inconveniences.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fashion School Around Yaba Environ / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / Handmade Male Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.