Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

15k Brand New Laptop With Free Shipping To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 15k Brand New Laptop With Free Shipping To Nigeria (955 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Cost Of Shipping To Poland Each Container / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15k Brand New Laptop With Free Shipping To Nigeria by UDUMUKU: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
yes it is possible to buy a brand new laptop that is been sold for 50k in Nigeria for just 15k in china without leaving your house, at this website i use to order my own laptop and the amazing thing about this, is the way they deliver it to me in port Harcourt early in the morning around 8am within one week i.e in six working days.

for more info visit: http://naijablink..com/

(1) (Reply)

Start This Business With Just 20k And Make Huge Profit / Decent Car Rental For Official Or Private Use. We Take The Stress Of Driving Off / Containers For Sale. 20 Ft And 40 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.