Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation (37299 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Wizkid’s Insult – ”oh Wizkid…what A Child! (my Response …heh / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oga JamaJama, e polowo yin badt! U go fear marketing na! If seun no gree give una free slot, na to enter front page run ya collabo. I 'cash' u!!! grin
E concern you...?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't even know whose sidde I should be sef. That linda sef she blog lies most often
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Deschil: Shut up your mouth! Do you know how painful it is to have your good name destroyed

If you'd written your comment without the crossed words, would network stop it from posting? Must you insult before you make a point? And by the way was I talking with my mouth? Why couldn't you just read it and move on?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
zameen:
E concern you...?
Tani Egun tan le werey? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by b0dnel: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Linda Started this whole drama and I am surprised she is all defensive now. She reported in MARCH that the said man of God was in a hot divorce over Adultery charges. Up till date, there was no follow up to that story.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Deschil: You are so shallow I feel sad for you.

If you have any grudge against me, better let me know. I see no reason why you should quote the same comment two times.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by FAYAIDA: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
The truth will surely come out, plz stop callin Linda names

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Netfingers: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by mildteddy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by mildteddy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
olusenny: I seriously don't find anything abt Linda interesting..
...enough to make you wish that you were her, just like you're doing now? 'Pretenders' make me sick... *Throwing up with disgust*

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by PrincessEl(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
wow u are good! a real eye opener No wonder she responded

b0dnel: Linda Started this whole drama and I am surprised she is all defensive now. She reported in MARCH that the said man of God was in a hot divorce over Adultery charges. Up till date, there was no follow up to that story.

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Enedane(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
dplomaticVal: The man is a pig-headed overzealous attention seeker!! He knws evn without him mentionin her surname, ppl wld easily discern tht he ws possibly referrin to Linda Ikeji, cos she's widely known as a blogger cum facebook activist. Luckily for him he as suceeded in gainin a cheap publicity by advertisin his church tru her response undecided i hope this wil nw bring more customers to his ministry warehouse..smh

He doesnot need members, his got so much he's lost count, the new once u think he seek wont make a difference. So jst keep to ur self instead of commenting on what u not sure of
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Reference(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Well she makes a living from pottery so why the tears when a little mud sticks.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by sonymerlot: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx: I don't care about what this thread is about.

But what the phuck is "Kwakpovme?"

I tried pronouncing the name and all it did was get a bogey out of my damn nose?

Names like this should be outlawed! undecided

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

I con begin dey roll for floor o.Guy, you be bad boy or girl!
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by PStacks(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Keep conscience clear and fear no one..

Only the wicked runneth when no one chaseth.. This Linda girl should better watch it.. How much does she hav? Is she the first grass to grace story? Mtcheeeew.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by kid7soccer(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am still wondering hw she make million wit a blog. Dat will be crazy. U don sell any ting on ur blog, u don sell advert, hmmm nigerians and der lies
Kaymisola:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/linda-ikeji-goes-head-to-head-with.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by collynzo2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
b0dnel: Linda Started this whole drama and I am surprised she is all defensive now. She reported in MARCH that the said man of God was in a hot divorce over Adultery charges. Up till date, there was no follow up to that story.

hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by collynzo2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
kid7soccer: Am still wondering hw she make million wit a blog. Dat will be crazy. U don sell any ting on ur blog, u don sell advert, hmmm nigerians and der lies
She has customized adverts on the blog aside that, she gets paid as much as 100k or more for adverts in form of blogposts . Just visit the blog, about 50% of her blogposts are adverts and you can still find normal adverts at the background.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by willibounce: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mayb if she was married and had kids, she'll have better things to attend to rather than peddling Lies. This is what happens to ferrking b--tches who refuse to marry @ a very old age. They automatically bcome a public nuisance.

She's had problems wit so many celebs. Mke she dey deceive herslf say she be self made millionaire. Lyk sa na only she b d first old aunty wey go first get money. RUBBISH.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Theblessed(f): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
[b][size=16pt]Nonsense!!!

Is she the only Linda in the whole world that blogs?

There are many Lindas' in the world with the technical know-how to blog and are blogging steadily.

People seek attention from varied quarters and it seems to me, this is what the Linda in question is doing at the moment.

If she is a millionaire - I say good luck but you don't need to advertise or inform the mass about it because one Nigerian adage states "A good market sells itself". In other words, people should find out for themselves and give you the respect you crave and perhaps deserves.

So, I can only say that it is the Spirit of Haughtiness in her that pushed her into bragging and informing the world how big a fish she thinks she is please, we don't want to know.

I suggest, keep it tight to your chest!!!

And finally please, go and make peace with the Man of God if I were you o o o. Because the Anointing on that Man is so Powerful - if he cries out to his God for you - there will be cries in Rhemah, I must warn.
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by screenwave(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Olastep1: This Space Is For Sale!!!
So Inclined , How much?
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by screenwave(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2013
willibounce:

Shut up ur mouth. Ewu gambia. If ur mama no marry she go born u? Mumu. Who told u she has many years ahead. Na untiL she turn 45 or 50 she go marry. Nonsense.

God save Nigerians and our ways of thinking grin Can't stop laughing
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by PECO4KING(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2013
ugotuf: HAS ANY BODY THOUGHT ABOUT IMPERSONATION?
Na word commonly used by culist in school. Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by Xion: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Linda had to do what she had to do when she had to do it... Played the right card, gal... no blames,
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation by kabaka1: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2013
If he provides evidence of d blackmail txt messages then I'll believe him, but anything less than that, I'd just shove it off and say that he's just seeking some attention that he doesn't deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO / Serena Williams. / Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.