Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61440 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Biko how is Miss Bayelsa not intelligent? In fact it is only unintelligent people that do not know that "fearful and fearless" is gramatically correct as they can be used in different contexts.
For crying out loud that girl started answering her question well by beginning with "thank you for asking that question" she was calm and composed all through. Her only problem was her walking which will be worked on by the time they finish polishing her.
So please. Biko, let this thing rest. Haba!
God punish "Fearful and Fearless". I could care less whether it's right or wrong. I watched the answers to their questions and overall Miss Adamawa and Miss Imo were tops.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm not arguing with anybody on this thread. All I'm asking for is pictures of whichever girl they think should have won without make-up, fixed hair, and taken in regular places like their living rooms.
Chikena!
No long talk

Oya, see the fugly miss Imo. None of the pictures from her Facebook page without make-ups. Can't believe some people are actually rooting for her. As if na planet apes we dey where this fugly thing wan be MBGN.

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by ITbomb(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
I always say this
Any girl with a big cheek and round face (no matter how small) and looking like 28 should not be in a beauty contest

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Oya, see the fugly miss Imo. None of the pictures from her Facebook page without make-ups. Can't believe some people are actually rooting for her. As if na planet apes we dey where this fugly thing wan be MBGN.

She's not ugly sha. But certainly not prettier than miss bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

She's not ugly sha. But certainly not prettier than miss bayelsa

Whaaaaat?? Believe me you, she's way below any standard I can ever think of. After the Brazilian and Indian attachment this "ojuju Calabar" want to win MBGN? Ilefo to scary!!

Let me get miss Adamawa and miss Abuja in their default state. LWKMD!!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
I beg na who they hide my post? Afam4eva I dey see your handiwork ooooooooooo.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lol, Rhino why did you pick Miss Imo's worst picture to make a point? grin It's not every angle one looks good in.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
I think this is the best top five I've seen in MBGN of recent times.

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
stillwater: Lol, Rhino why did you pick Miss Imo's worst picture to make a point? grin It's not every angle one looks good in.

I'm sorry but didn't you see how un glamorous miss Bayelsa looks in her pictures? Yet she still looks very presentable. That's the whole point we are making here. How many of the other girls can look good without being dressed up
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
stillwater: Lol, Rhino why did you pick Miss Imo's worst picture to make a point? grin It's not every angle one looks good in.

So, now the argument is shifting to camera angle? shocked shocked I thought you.said she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria? LMAO!!

Dude, that girl is fugly as hell.

Miss Adamawa was wise enough to conceal her pictures, making available those with irritating make-ups. No point posting them here.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
stillwater: I think this is the best top five I've seen in MBGN of recent times.

I think Miss Kogi is missing from that list though. It should have been her and not Miss Kaduna
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

So, now the argument is shifting to camera angle? shocked shocked I thought you.said she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria? LMAO!!

Dude, that girl is fugly as hell.

Miss Adamawa was wise enough to conceal her pictures, making available those with irritating make-ups. No point posting them here.

Erhmmm when did I take part in this yeye argument? undecided
The girl is not ugly, you can still make your argument without being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
stillwater:

Erhmmm when did I take part in this yeye argument? undecided
The girl is not ugly, you can still make your argument without being sentimental.

That you was meant for - to whom it may concern
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Miss Bayelsa has the advantage of international looks and a sharp skin colour and texture. Those will help her at the Miss world pageant.
You know what? Let's all adjourn this case till when they come back from miss world and miss universe. Shebi people are saying that Miss Imo has international pageant looks ba? Let us see how far she will go. Let's compare it to how far Miss Bayelsa will go.
It's as simple as that.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

That you was meant for - to whom it may concern

Ok.

Sweetlemon:
I'm sorry but didn't you see how un glamorous miss Bayelsa looks in her pictures? Yet she still looks very presentable. That's the whole point we are making here. How many of the other girls can look good without being dressed up

Even though, camera angle can make or break you. I went to Miss Imo's FB page and I saw better pics there than those monstrosities up there.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon: Miss Bayelsa has the advantage of international looks and a sharp skin colour and texture. Those will help her at the Miss world pageant.
You know what? Let's all adjourn this case till when they come back from miss world and miss universe. Shebi people are saying that Miss Imo has international pageant looks ba? Let us see how far she will go. Let's compare it to how far Miss Bayelsa will go.
It's as simple as that.

No, Miss Bayelsa would rather blend in with other light-skinned people from Europe, America, Asia. It won't work in her favour. She won't stand out from the rest for real. Africans stand a better chance of winning international pageants by using darkskinned women.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kai see mis-Nigeria? shocked. This imo chick fugly joooor!!

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
stillwater:

No, Miss Bayelsa would rather blend in with other light-skinned people from Europe, America, Asia. It won't work in her favour. She won't stand out from the rest for real. Africans stand a better chance of winning international pageants by using darkskinned women.

By sharp skin colour, I don't mean merely being light-skinned. I mean having a sharp clean and clear skin. Some white people are pale looking so her sharp tone will stand out from theirs.
Like I said, let's wait for her to come back. No long talk.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Kai see mis-Nigeria? shocked. This imo chick fugly joooor!!

See her flat chest!
Don't worry, shebi she's going for miss universe, shebi, she has better chances of winning international pageants, let's all wait for her to come back from there.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

By sharp skin colour, I don't mean merely being light-skinned. I mean having a sharp clean and clear skin. Some white people are pale looking so her sharp tone will stand out from theirs.
Like I said, let's wait for her to come back. No long talk.

You think other international contestants came to chop beans with dull and jagged skin? Hehehe. The spicy Latinas, the Arabs, the Scandinavians lol. I only see blending in for Miss Bayelsa. And even if she has a chance, let hope Miss South African isn't White, because surely they will use style to use her to represent Africa. But I'll wait wink. I wish her luck though. kiss

This is how the list is going to look like, that is even if a black woman let alone an African makes the list. grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_sMzH_-SoqJo/THiqdK_I9ZI/AAAAAAAAACs/G7WTngm2YrU/s1600/miss-universe-2010-top-5.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by lepasharon(f): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Anna Banner?...what sort of name is that?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pyroxene: She looks finer then than now!!!!!! What happened?
kporo
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Niyinficient(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
MBGN is practically a prostitution recruitment exercise! See old mama dey for 18 yrs, after she don yash her way through, she dey form winner and special adviser, I pity u! U go serve politicians ur market die! Thank God d governor name na 'Dickson' u go receive enuf of him bedwisely!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Mzkayphilips: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please those are her pictures when she was much younger, in the first one she looks about 14 or 15 years old. She even looks prettier now she's martured but Miss imo, miss adamawa and Miss abuja are more beautiful than she is.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Her 'before' pics look like Ogugua.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by amiskurie(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
she was beautiful when she was at the states.she now became forgly in bayelsa.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Youngtekkey(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
CFCfan: Her 'before' pics look like Ogugua.
u and this ur ogugua u don come display for life here again abi abeg let us hear word ooooogo and do ur romantic praises inside ur house not here u hear don't try me ooooo if i hear.....

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
From miss Abia down to miss Zamfara,anyone that opens her legs for me,I must insert my Pen1s as far as they are all above 17years. Una don hear me ba?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lol at d way some of you are taking this personal.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Igbo people just want to run her down just because their miss Imo didn't win the crown. Please you people should go and look for meaningful things to do not going through her pix on facebook to bring out old pix of her. She has won and you can't take the crown from her,MBGN is not for Igbo's alone because I know this thread is created just to criticize her and make people feel she doesn't deserve the crown. Igbo's have been winning since and there's no complain but just because another state has taken it this time around,you people want to kill yourself. Go and hug wet transformer if he dey pain una. She is naturally beautiful and the only person cheated is still Miss kogi and not Imo. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) / Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.