Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61111 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by NoQualms1(f): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
What's with this 'regular Nigerian girl' phrase sef? Are they supposed to be irregular non-nigerian women? Na wa for nairalanders o.

Any which way, someone has to be crowned. Miss Bayelsa has been crowned. Shikena.......

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
upgrade now...goodluck tinz
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2013
you beef u die..at her tender age?she go deh colect KOROPON and collecting millions..when u were her age?how much were u paid ?beef and die...make she come giver me for free make i tru her tunnel dat is if bro vincent never spoil dat place and bros kunle...Eja tutu
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by fuzek: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Chillypelly:

Her grand father sef na Igbo while younger brother from gaza... No be only yoruba.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Well IDK what anyone says.... Miss Anambra should have won. FINE FINE GIRL, & TOTALLY PAGEANT MATERIAL! kiss kiss

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Ms Anambra should be sentenced to 2 years in a fattening room!! grin

Ol'girl shouldn't be contesting for anything, she might break into different particles. undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2013
Truth be told, all these binches are just err...and I'm talking about both Ms Imo and Ms Bayelsa.

Still don't why you mofos are still crying, tbh.

The lucky one of the two won, life goes on. Stop crying everywhere! undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2013
This chic looks better without makeup.

I can go bisexual for her tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

After reading this comment I decided to check your profile pic...... embarassed
And wtf if you decided to check my profile pix. Did you see me coming out for beauty pageant? Smh
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: And wtf if you decided to check my profile pix. Did you see me coming out for beauty pageant? Smh
To be honest, how the fork can you call someone else very ugly when you don't even look better than them? I'm just being real here.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2013
arc babe...lets go drink shepe jor...no mind lem...omo to shan in olamides voice...won ni duro
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by SIRPRESH(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2013
my sis fine pass dis una mbgn....anyway sha kudos to her
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2013
But how u self go see dat kain eja tutu say she no fine...o ye kin HANG i e ni in olamides voice
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Arcbabe is gorgeous tho
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
She's very cute smiley.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2013
i no like am oooo
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
The girl is hawtttt kiss

Ss/Se indeed. My ibo ppl and their bad sportsmanship
Ur very useless bitch. U bitch will die of heart attack because of Igbo people. Listen scumbag! Bayelsa state(Ijaw) girl came first and Imo state(Igbo) girl came second. Now u fool should tell me what happen to ugly Yoruba girls like u.

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2013
ero pese
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ur very useless bitch. U bitch will die of heart attack because of Igbo people. Listen scumbag! Bayelsa state(Ijaw) girl came first and Imo state(Igbo) girl came second. Now u fool should tell me what happen to ugly Yoruba girls like u.

HBP no be joke, girl grin

Bayelsa won, deal with it. tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Vansnickers: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ur very useless bitch. U bitch will die of heart attack because of Igbo people. Listen scumbag! Bayelsa state(Ijaw) girl came first and Imo state(Igbo) girl came second. Now u fool should tell me what happen to ugly Yoruba girls like u.

Whoaa! Easy there Jim Iyke, no need to erupt your volcano on this Thread.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2013
ero pese...no war...
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

This ain't about Igbos. I agree with Stillwater. Even when MBGN 2008 and 2010 were light skinned Igbos, I still didn't think they were really pageant material. Their features for one aren't striking, and in international pageants, they usually go for longer, slimmer, dark skinned girls when considering Africans. They want uniqueness, not someone that looks like everybody else. Thats the truth.
I believe Miss Tanzania 2007 made it to the top 10 in the Miss Universe pageant and she looks VERY different from the contestants from other countries.
Its the non Igbos (Igbo haters) here that are trying to paint Miss Imo as ugly. As if their sisters or cousins or the girls they date look better than her.

People need to realize that there's a difference between EVERYDAY PRETTY and PAGEANT PRETTY. They are two different things entirely.

Oh, and btw, this ain't about states or Igbos, because previous winners have been Igbo but come from non Igbo states Also the top two from last year were not Igbo (Miss Cross River and Miss Rivers) and nobody complained either. The issue here is the obvious bias and corruption in how the title was given. We know she won because the entire pageant this year had direct ties to Bayelsa state. From the sponsorship, to the people who actually own silverbird, to where it took place, to the governor being there. We all know it was staged, HELLO
If you can't think logically, abeg, park well.
sharaap there and to think I took my time to read this poo embarassed how is she a regular girl or you expect them to give it to someone who doesn't deserve it just because she is fair. Smh! she has won oooh and all these your bad belle will not take the crown away from her.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe..no talk again ooo...i reservoir my comment
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: And wtf if you decided to check my profile pix. Did you see me coming out for beauty pageant? Smh
God forbid ugliness. Upon all the different make -up u applied on ur face and the cheap Brazil weavon, u still look like shit wey rain bit. Pls don't ever try to called someone ugly because ur the most ugly woman in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2013
oga park well jor
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: God forbid ugliness. Upon all the different make -up u applied on ur face and the cheap Brazil weavon, u still look like shit wey rain bit. Pls don't ever try to called someone ugly because ur the most ugly woman in the world.

Ewoooo can we see your flat head abeg. I want to see the coke-fanta bottle skin tone you got going on too embarassed

Even the girl in your profile no fine as arcbabe, talk true. Which supermarket corner did you find her?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2013
sharaap there joor Why are you insulting her? You think this is a market place because your Imo didn't win embarassed if you like explode but you can't change who the winner is besides what are you feeling like. Wtf is wrong with you.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2013
seangy4konji: arcbabe..no talk again ooo...i reservoir my comment
I be original Kogi girl and I rep my state wella. Let them talk and I will answer them cheesy grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 12:51am On Jul 25, 2013
ero pese....please,me i need SW/ address of dat girl..i want to plug her joorrrr....mo fe fana wole
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

HBP no be joke, girl grin

Bayelsa won, deal with it. tongue
Hahahaha....Yes Bayelsa girl won it and am happy for her because she is my sister. Miss Nigeria is from Abia state( Igbo), MBGN is from Bayelsa State( Ijaw) and Most Ugly Girl in Nigeria is from Ekiti State( Yoruba) name Texas. Cowgirl.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: sharaap there joor Why are you insulting her? You think this is a market place because your Imo didn't win embarassed if you like explode but you can't change who the winner is besides what are you feeling like. Wtf is wrong with you.

No mind am, im think say na aba market we dey
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha....Yes Bayelsa girl won it and happy for her because she is my sister. Miss Nigeria is from Abia state( Igbo), MBGN is from Bayelsa State( Ijaw) and Most Ugly Girl in Nigeria is from Ekiti State( Yoruba) name Texas. Cowgirl.

You're happy for her? But you're calking moi ugly because I said she deserves it? Ewoooo shocked

I want to see the jealous you then.....you go crack bottle with head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.