Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants (12462 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by olumyde(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2013
I thought of posting something on this topic too. Someone told me about it, and immediately i heard i'm to pay, i decided not to apply. 12k for state govt job? God forbid. The problem is not only the govt begging for alms, but also that of supposed "graduates" that will go and pay instead of protesting against it. Well, thats their problem, my state of origin is not ogun state, i've just lived there for 13 yrs and we have a house there.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2013
The advantage successful candidates will have over mass recruited is dat, they can be a PS in future n will be an oga over odas in most cases when recruited.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by afunmmy: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2013
jhydebaba:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372296076231024&id=299803033480329&set=a.300141410113158.67710.299803033480329&refid=17

No mind dem. Na deir papa dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ lie for. This same exam was held in osun state Jan dis year and the form, Id and other things cost 4k. And it was not conducted by the CSC. So why is Ogun state diff? Why is the conspiracy btw the two bodies?
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by akinmusi(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2013
I won't doubt the news.

Few years back I was sent a text by a family friend to apply online from the same Ogun State Government civil service.

Anyway, I was told to fill the form and submit with an amount over 2k because I could hardly confirm the fee. I went online and did it. The next phase was to go and submit with the fee. Well since I was not having the money, I kept the printed form hoping they will make mistake and select mine.

I never had the urge to submit anyway because I had no money and imagine looking for job and in the same vein being asked to pay money for it. I simply declined.

But the next day, the person that sent me the text message called me that I had to help a friend to submit the form online as the applicant was finding it difficult to do. I helped the person and the person further asked me if I had submitted mine manually. I told him no and it's just the money that is a challenge. By the way, he gave me the money. Yet, I still found it strange to pay it despite the fact I was given the money.

Why? The system in Nigeria is bad. There is need to overhaul the whole process of recruiting. People are making every thing politics and aggravated with corruption. Nothing, yes I mean nothing for now seems right in the "system" called Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by yhellow(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2013
I wept 4d future of ds country, why W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ state Govt asked unemploy graduate 2 pay 12k 4employment dt Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt even guarantee, i even heard dt dey hav distribut d slot btw politicians. D annoyin part Ȋ̝̊̅§ dt why are dey stressin pple wen dey hav pple dey want 2giv d job 2. God Ȋ̝̊̅§ watchin but hav mak a vow dt i w̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ℓℓ pay dem back wit ♍Ɣ vote

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Dosoq(f): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2013
its so pathetic dat dis country is in MESS, yet our so called leaders r not concerned.Oma se oooo
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by akinmusi(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Double post. Sorry
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Songitto(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2013
GOD,PUNISH THEM
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by seanet02: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
i don't believe this story.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Rockyheight: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Same thing in almost all ACN controlled state scamming the unemployed. Am yet to have the opportunity to travel out of this country, but is this what obtains in sane society extorting money from the unemployed knowing fully well that 99% of those that will apply won't get the job. This is sickening.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Korad26: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dat is politician 4 u , wen dey were campaigned he promised 10, 000 jobs y extotin job seeker , God dey o
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by nathskib(f): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
God knows best.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by yomip3t(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Imagine the Governor himself is a product of a Nigeria Polytechnic. He studied at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
Why would they be discriminating ?
The country is gone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gti / Vacancies In Shell Now / Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.