Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants (12475 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by sureway1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
kaeto: Because the greedy tinubu never gets satisfied with money! Recently they deported beggars who refused to give tinubu his own share from the arms they got.
Bros l beg go break your fast...dan Allah.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by kevoh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
If you are ready to spend your N12000 for a N51000 per month (level 8 ) fg job, go ahead and apply. Nothing do you.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by kutchs: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Ile, Gbawe and the rest have some explanation to do here. They should come amd rationalize this hearlessness from our progressive oga Amosun as they are paid to do.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Sike(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
jhydebaba: 12000 naira multiply by 100000 applicants = 1,200,000,000 naira.

Let the govt of Ogun come out and tell us that they are broke instead of this game they're trying to play.

I once fell prey of their gimmick in 2011 when application form was 500 naira. After paying for the form, I was directed to go and pay one tax at the rate of 500 naira again.

I was later told that I need to submit my certificate of origin along with the form. That certificate cost me 4500 naira from my local govt.

Did I mention that I shuttle between Lagos, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode while the madness last. I spent almost to 5000 naira on transportation and feeding.

At the end of it all, I was told that the form I obtained was that of Gbenga Daniel (former governor) that Amosun's (new governor) form is not out yet cheesy

LooooooooL at your signature.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by akin33(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls, fellow soldiers of unemployed, shine ur eyes! i have been a victim in Ibadan during ALAO AKALA. The said money is nt job security. If u pay, u may nt get the job. This is PENNYWISE scam. Pls, stay away.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by collynzo2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
akin33: Pls, fellow soldiers of unemployed, shine ur eyes! i have been a victim in Ibadan during ALAO AKALA. The said money is nt job security. If u pay, u may nt get the job. This is PENNYWISE scam. Pls, stay away.
lol @ 'fellow soldiers of unemployed'.
Una union strong
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by moneyhungry(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
simple2004: where are we going in nigeria?
actually, we are going NOWHERE ...
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Lusola15: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
ACN
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by jmoore(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
And some folks will still pay.. smh
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by signalpower: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oh too bad, then some folks will complain that those guys abroad should come back home that Nigeria is getting better, here in the Uk they hardly ask you of qualification before you are given jobs, what they do is ask you of your immigration or citizenship status and test your IQ for the job
or subsquently train you on the job so you can deliver properly when you start the job
but Nigeria paper qualification yet we still produce nothing, rather we start thinking of embezzlement
too bad
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by luckson3k: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
ACN is working
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by luckson3k: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
after all IDIOT this idiot go dey curse GOODLUCK
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by tarryT(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
.....and this is how ACN or is it APC intend to create jobs.......?? 'Progresives' indeed.. Na wa for dis people... Oga Gbawe, and children of anger and pain(..demdem, bluetooth, berem, eko fools....una know unaselfs.....) make una come show me d PROGRESIVE atom inside dis matter....

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by ojubi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
5 nothern governors will not visit Ogun state to ask why?
8 opposition governors will not visit Ogun state to pay solidarity visit to the people that are being manipulated?
Oshiomole will not feel like organising a protest?
Ameachi will not leave government house to come and save ogun people?
Lier Mohammed has not noticed this injustice?
Joe Ibokwe biro has ran out of ink?
Mhhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by hombre(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Would u people stop misinforming others. Its true they were asked to pay 12k but not into the coffers of Ogun State govt but to ASCON in badagry. They are in charge of receuitment and training. And its only for professionals. Pls get ur facts right. Most of these posts are for level 10 officers. Can u get to level 10 in civil service without been a professional. Abeg stop all these misinformation. I also wanna applied but I opted out cos I'm still running my MSc prog n I'm broke. But what can I do. All na God jor!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by bayus2003(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
[s][/s]
kevoh: If you are ready to spend your N12000 for a N51000 per month (level 8 ) fg job, go ahead and apply. Nothing do you.
N49419 before tax LOL
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by jhydebaba(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
hombre: Would u people stop misinforming others. Its true they were asked to pay 12k but not into the coffers of Ogun State govt but to ASCON in badagry. They are in charge of receuitment and training. And its only for professionals. Pls get ur facts right. Most of these posts are for level 10 officers. Can u get to level 10 in civil service without been a professional. Abeg stop all these misinformation. I also wanna applied but I opted out cos I'm still running my MSc prog n I'm broke. But what can I do. All na God jor!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372296076231024&id=299803033480329&set=a.300141410113158.67710.299803033480329&refid=17
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1218445_1004879_372296076231024_1369711047_n_jpge8163ff1bee4d62dfce9c88f303936f5[/img]

R*E*V*E*A*L*E*D!!!

CONFIRMED! OGUN STATE GOVERNMENT CIVIL
SERVICE APPLICATION FORM GOES FOR TWELVE
THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY!

ASCON IS NOT TAKING MONEY FROM APPLICANTS!
Photo speaks...

Who is lying? Governor Amosun or his media Aides?
Critics has severally condemned the sale of Ogun
State Civil Service form for twelve thousand naira
(12000) but in swift reactions, Governor Amosun's
media aides especially the heartless ones on
internet has defended the satanic action of their
boss on many public fora, saying the money goes
into ASCON purse. Good people of Ogun State, here
is detail of the account the non-refundable money
(#12000) is going to:

The photographs below includes the bank teller,
ASCON form and Approval form of Ogun State Civil
Service of one of the applicants:

The Details on the Bank Teller are as follows:
GTBank Account
Account name: Civil Service Commission
Account Number:0032630816
I deliberately covered the name and number of the
applicant, so that his form would be thrown into
dust bin.

My take:
Why A jobless or unemployed youth who can not
afford three square meals a day to pay such
outrageous amount for ordinary form? The
government must reverse this! This is fraudulent,
too outrageous! Stop extorting the unemployed or
jobless and poor youth!
Governor Ibikunle Amosun, you are heartless! Dont
be too desperate in looking for money.

Ajayi Ebenezer Abiodun

The prescribed examination form can be obtained from the Ogun State Civil Service Commission on payment of a non-refundable examination fee of Twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) per candidate. The Examination syllabus, past questions, ID Card, letter of admission to the examination and instructions to candidates will be given by the Ogun State Civil Service Commission as part of the package, which will also communicate the venue of the Examination.

Also why the discrimination between bsc n Hnd? Is it not the same govt that owns all the institution?

All candidates seeking appointment into the posts listed below must have a University degree in any of the disciplines indicated against each post. Candidate(s) with Higher National Diploma (HND) need not apply except the/she possesses a Post- Graduate Diploma and a Masters Degree or Professional Certificate in relevant field
What do the fools running after our looters in dis country has to say to this? Imagine,paying to get a job!! Where in other countries hav yu heard dis shitsss?

Phunmmy Adesholah

Discrimination between HND and Bsc even when our governor is an HND older.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by PECO4KING(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
The 12k simply means bribery urself for the post of civil service and non refundable means if you are lucky to get the job. Simple
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by afunmmy: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
What a pity!!!
They just interviewed head of civil service Ogun sate on the radio. OGBC2 90.5 fm and she was not even asked a single question abt this tending issue. The mama was just praising her boss oga ibikunle at d top.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Petraman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
all dat i can say to dis is: 'not dat they don't know dat d price is high, they're just using d price to scare away inadequate applicants, so dat minimum people dat seriously need d work will put in.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by afunmmy: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
jhydebaba: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372296076231024&id=299803033480329&set=a.300141410113158.67710.299803033480329&refid=17

Mr. You did not get the gist. It not for professionals ok. It for level 8 and 9. Go and read d advert very well n try to digest it. Nonodi is given out wrong info ok.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Cappela(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
It is not for Professionals only. Graduate Entry Level 8 is inclusive. Please go read the advert in the link below:
http:///TSyvib
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
mko abiola: I saw d advert,but I was surprize,
Ds is wat d gvt has turn to.
Very pathetic,
Imagine,gvt job dat dey do beg ppu to apply wit ssce now turning to money spininng machine.
God de.

ACN. THE HOPE MASSES. I DEY LAUGH.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Omexonomy: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
afunmmy: Na wa o. See M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ country Nigeria. This amount equals to the last school fee I paid in d university and it is more than the nysc allawi that I was given in 2008. This is unfair.

We av no human right group again in dis country who can fight for things like this all we av is hungry people like abati looking for money to take home to their wife.

God help us all!!!
How many unemployed youth can afford 12k?
Let them just be plain and confident enof to tell us that those positions are reserved for their candidate buh D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ nid to advertise it so D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ won't be quary.

Just like osun state where 20,000 candidate took the civil service commission exam for 1k each and 300 were give the job out of which all are the candidate of top civil servant n politician.

Like I said God help us!!!
human right group only fight feedefee control state.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by beckyobvious: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
A long time ago I made up my mind on the fact that any job I apply for that involves me payin 1500 nd above is fake I usuaLly abandon it .what nonsense
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
jmoore: And some folks will still pay.. smh
i know peeps dat have...
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by victorD3: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Obinoscopy: This is very very sad. How do they expect job applicants to part with that huge sum? Where do they expect them to get that money? It is absolutely wrong for a job seeker to pay for job application esp in a government establishment. This is exploitation in its extreme and we must rise up in condeming this in its entirety. We mustn't wait for NLC or the National Assembly, we must speak out now!

That's why we must vote in a PDP governor, trust me the form would have been free in a PDP state.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by jhydebaba(m): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2013
afunmmy:

Mr. You did not get the gist. It not for professionals ok. It for level 8 and 9. Go and read d advert very well n try to digest it. Nonodi is given out wrong info ok.
u mean me or the other guy (hombre)
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Manlado: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2013
victorD3:

That's why we must vote in a PDP governor, trust me the form would have been free in a PDP state.

Party People.
Uhmmmm. Opportunists.
From my experience. The Civil Service Commission recruits their own staff yearly and present them to the state government for employment into their section in Government.
Civil Service Commission rare benefit from direct government recruitments.
I.e Amosun can't recruit from them but they need his approval to absolve their recruits.
So they don't get allocation for the exercise.
However, I think 12k is a lot for a government recruitment exercise.
12K can start a business for some people.
Why will they risk it on Job uncertainty?
Best of luck to you jobseekers.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by Obodo999(m): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Simple. People should not pay and shun any organisation that demand money for application forms .
The scams will soon stop.
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by moneyhungry(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2013
why is almost everyone here writing wrong grammar? abi, do they also charge 12k to type correctly?
Re: Ogun Civil-Service Commission Demands 12k From Applicants by t2luv: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2013
jhydebaba: 12000 naira multiply by 100000 applicants = 1,200,000,000 naira.

Let the govt of Ogun come out and tell us that they are broke instead of this game they're trying to play.

I once fell prey of their gimmick in 2011 when application form was 500 naira. After paying for the form, I was directed to go and pay one tax at the rate of 500 naira again.

I was later told that I need to submit my certificate of origin along with the form. That certificate cost me 4500 naira from my local govt.

Did I mention that I shuttle between Lagos, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode while the madness last. I spent almost 5000 naira on transportation and feeding.

At the end of it all, I was told that the form I obtained was that of Gbenga Daniel (former governor) that Amosun's (new governor) form is not out yet cheesy

Please tell me you made this whole story up. I was laughing at the same time crying. Since I don't live in Nigeria, Can someone explain to me what is a certificate of Origin. What is it use for. The job should be open to all citizen of the country. Are you telling me only people from a particular state can apply for the job. I am just curious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 / Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee / When the available job or business becomes the desirable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.