Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (39408 Views)

Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Jermaine Jackson Thanks P-Square For Their Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Sike(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Airforce1: I like tha video smiley
I know :-)
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by menshowng(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
I saw dat coming
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by ezer(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
haters gon hate! psquare continue shinning jor. they are just bigoted haters. wink
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
fitzmayowa: Nice one
Calabar too far. one dey my area here.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by AlPicapcI(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
lexyking: I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy

in case you dont kn, MJ is their mentor, and i guess is not bad to pay tribute to a mentor......also carrying out some business strategy, ibo boizzzz u know.

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
..hw can u people be praud of P squuuar when they cant even spek english?...Nigeria produces one star every 20 years..is this a achivemnent? ...i people are so bak ward.. I GIVE UP!! undecided
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by OkBounce(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..hw can u people be praud of P squuuar when they cant even spek english?...Nigeria produces one star every 20 years..is this a achivemnent? ...i people are so bak ward.. I GIVE UP!! undecided
Mr londoner,we've had u....now go get a life! But u just have to know that they are far more popular even in your so called london than your sorry a**s do.....idiot.

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by sallyBinta(f): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: Wao Jarmaine Jackson of the
Jackson 5 of motown!

What about Jackie, Tito, Marlon
and Randy?

we know say u Sabi dere name....welldone u don try clap 4 ur sef
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by sallyBinta(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
English aint our language Mr its just borrowed so swity I tink u shud be gettin a life n stop hating....give dis men some credit its NT like u have anytin 2 offer ursef....or better still manage ur fan ,rope n chair cos am so proud of Dem

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by ebonyjummy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Praises Psquare? On top wot? The bad grammar"HABATICALLY" abi wetin.I'm still trying to figure out what d lyrics is all abt but d video is tight. Really love d video
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by drnairalov: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
after watching the video...over nd over again...i knew dere was something not right about the magnetic falling move Psquare made......nd to think dis is 2013 nd yet the cudnt copy it ryt. it waz just dis heartning....even P square child did it better at the end of d video, nau m angry!!!

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0: I love the concept, the video.....ah the dance. Lyrically its poor. But the video makes up for it. I didnt think i could tolerate the song till i saw the video. Kudos to the twins.
wow you listened to the audio before you watched the video? Hmm
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Dannylux: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
lexyking: I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy
Your own countrymen will.always be the ones trying to bring you down.

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
ebonyjummy: Praises Psquare? On top wot? The bad grammar"HABATICALLY" abi wetin.I'm still trying to figure out what d lyrics is all abt but d video is tight. Really love d video
Don't talk like Psquare aren't well endowned Lyrically!
Listen to No One Like You, Beautiful Onyinye, etc. I said listen not watch! Then you'd understand they are good in all angles.
Also, you have to understand the fact that musicians just like writers/poets, have this right to use whatever word they want, even if it is rubbish! Ancient language or whatever.
Heck! You don't complain when Lil Wayne tells you.... 'You was bad'... In his music.
But you'd scream English Murder when P-Square sings 'habatically'.
Like say u no dey say HABA!
As in ehn....you guys shah love accepting what westerners do and like discarding your own compatriots.

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
drnairalov: after watching the video...over nd over again...i knew dere was something not right about the magnetic falling move Psquare made......nd to think dis is 2013 nd yet the cudnt copy it ryt. it waz just dis heartning....even P square child did it better at the end of d video, nau m angry!!!
aha! You are right!
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by kliq(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Jermaine d 3rd boi of dem jackson 5....nice 1
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ok-Bounce:
Mr londoner,we've had u....now go get a life! But u just have to know that they are far more popular even in your so called london than your sorry a**s do.....idiot.
So you've HAD mr cork what position was his favorite wink
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by rfams: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Right from time, P-Squares party songs carries no MEANING. Am not surprised if they get praises from jst HANGING MJs photo in there video. It shows that we blacks appreciate sick songs.

No disrespect, p-square are good in making good beats, and steal cool dance moves from Usher, Chris B and MJ. They need to up their game, and do something for people to remember them for.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by MrCork: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
sally Binta: English aint our language Mr its just borrowed so swity I tink u shud be gettin a life n stop hating....give dis men some credit its NT like u have anytin 2 offer ursef....or better still manage ur fan ,rope n chair cos am so proud of Dem

...P squuuur is a Publick this grase to Africa and a National this grace to Nigeria...Insted of investing there life saavings on English grammmmar..they r dancing like Michael jacksin...how can anybody understand ther grammmaer??...even white peple cant hear there grammmar (no oofeince) angry
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by MrCork: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
...no body knows them here in UK and we dont rate them..truss me..there swaaga looklike mechanic eatin bread and sugarcane!...THEY SHULD QUIT SINGiN! angry
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Ndus4real: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...p squuurw are a illerate that cant sell record...pirrriod!! angry
mr cork go n join ur great grand fathers na!
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Ndus4real: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...p squuurw are a illerate that cant sell record...pirrriod!! angry
sorry mr cork,are u really hungry?i hv some 4weeks leftover 4 u and u alone.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Vansnickers: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
switdil: bad belle of the highest order.c either MJ or anyone else's shoe, I sha know sey d shoe wey em borrow wear fit em wella

How is it Bad bele? It's his Opinion. If you don't like it, that's not his business.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Vansnickers: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
rfams: Right from time, P-Squares party songs carries no MEANING. Am not surprised if they get praises from jst HANGING MJs photo in there video. It shows that we blacks appreciate sick songs.

No disrespect, p-square are good in making good beats, and steal cool dance moves from Usher, Chris B and MJ. They need to up their game, and do something for people to remember them for.

I agree. If their fans like their Music, good for them. I personally have a higher taste in Music.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 26, 2013
rfams: Right from time, P-Squares party songs carries no MEANING. Am not surprised if they get praises from jst HANGING MJs photo in there video. It shows that we blacks appreciate sick songs.

That's why they're called party songs. No one wants to hear sermons at a club.

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by dlox147(m): 4:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Great
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by 0key: 4:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Van snickers:

I agree. If their fans like their Music, good for them. I personally have a higher taste in Music.

If u have a higher taste in music, stop listening to party songs. Go and listen to other p square's songs with meaningful lyrics such as no one like u, beautiful onyinye, e no easy and so many others. U will definitely appreciate them unless u are biased. They have different songs that cut across different genres.

I hop u are not one of those that kick against anything done by psquare but dance to party songs with terrible lyrics by other Nigerian artists.

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by 0key: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2013

If u have a higher taste in music, stop listening to party
songs. Go and listen to other p square's songs with
meaningful lyrics such as no one like u, beautiful onyinye, e
no easy and so many others. U will definitely appreciate
them unless u are biased. They have different songs that
cut across different genres.
I hop u are not one of those that kick against anything done
by psquare but dance to party songs with terrible lyrics by
other Nigerian artists.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Jibsonified(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Mogenerous:
He sure didn't praise them for the lyrics but for the concept... They blended MJ's dances into that kinda song and beat? Whao, that's massive... I hope you get the message I'm tryna pass

MJ was there role model and its obvious they have been dancing his steps since they were kids, who didn't anyways!!! So do you think its so easy fitting in all that dance step in that kinda beat and song? I'm sure you know Mj's smooth criminal, have you ever thot anyone can pick all the dances in smooth criminal with that kinda beat it has and fit it in into another beat almost perfectly? They sure deserve praises.....

Wa gbayi omo dada... You couldn't have analysed it better, that Exactly is the uniqueness of the video: their blending of the kukere-like beat with a smooth-criminal dance steps. Gawd!!! ... that's the best tribute I've ever seen done by any body after the hold-my-hand song.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Jibsonified(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2013
drnairalov: after watching the video...over nd over again...i knew dere was something not right about the magnetic falling move Psquare made......nd to think dis is 2013 nd yet the cudnt copy it ryt. it waz just dis heartning....even P square child did it better at the end of d video, nau m angry!!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that... well there are flaws, but I still give it up to dem. Best dance video so far in 9ja if not Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) / Singer Flavour Celebrates His Mother's 59th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.