Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) (16058 Views)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets / Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive (2) (3) (4)

Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Ayatullah(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Paschal007: what of the one they said our airforce invented the other time?

I hope there's no strings attached to this gift undecided

A very good question....................I want to urge the NAF to consider naming one of their bomb detecting robots after that policeman who was blown up in Kaduna sometimes ago while trying to hand-search for an IED hidden in a nylon bag.

Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by supaeagles(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Ayatullah: A very good question....................I want to urge the NAF to consider naming one of their bomb detecting robots after that policeman who was blown up in Kaduna sometimes ago while trying to hand-search for an IED hidden in a nylon bag.
Very good idea ..... I hope his family has even received a form of compensation cry
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2013
olamisegbe: We say a big thnk you for d toy....hope NPF can maintain the little gift.
Hope dey gave us d spare part also shay?

Ω̴̩̩̩̥a true u talk man, NPF go fit maintain dis one so, people make no fit maintain deir vans I wonder if Ω̴̩̩̩̥a machine dem go con fit repair....
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2013
supaeagles: Very good idea ..... I hope his family has even received a form of compensation cry

As in when I watched dat video, man only den I knew dat BH gat mouth!
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by layifioren(m): 1:54am On Jul 25, 2013
supaeagles: well there are different kinds .... you need to google : "machine learning"

Sorry bro, not this particular one. No "machine learning" for this one. It's remotely controlled
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by steveec122(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
free2ryhme: When wil nigerians invent something of this nature ..

It is shame to all our universities that we cant even devlop ideas that can be of use to our society ...

All our engineering and science depts are busy chasing oil and telcoms

Garbage in garbage out...

Come to Robotic Lab in Fed poly Nekede we will give u the amount we need to create any Robot of your imagination: Fund, steady power,Fabrication tools and machines. Our Tech is in our Brains, we only give birth to them in better "Hospital" abroad.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by babsomotde(m): 3:19am On Jul 25, 2013
In a short while, we will all read that the machine is missing. Let's wait and see.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Dibiachukwu: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2013
If you think that USA would do anything to your benefit, then you need psychiatric help!
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by anthoniosp(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2013
ah ah bt shey na wetin they say we invent b dis only say dis one dey like robot and dat one dey like war tank.....grin grin oga usa kilondey? >:
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Joemint(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Sori oga USA did we ask u 4anytin, we didnt ask 4robot detonating machine. I hope its nt meant to spy our NPF, Nija is goin gud n strnger we dont ned ur aid, Nija is wealthy only wht we neded is investment n wen d tim came USA ran away which made GEJ to look elsewhere. China hz cm 2stay, we dnt ned ur stupid aids ok, idiot USA N OBAMA. Nonsense!!!
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by sunkoye: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2013
re@lchange:
hmm i'm beginning to like the nigerian police more and more.
they look fit and trim these days.
where did all pot bellies go? cheesy
really good for naija.
they are police for media ....dat is it!
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2013
realone2012: That's what the US does best....Strengthening your opponent and doing same to you too. Is that not the same role they played in Libya?
Se no be dem dey sponse BH acc some reports, and now trhey are giving us bomb detonator or what's it call? Their was nothing like detonating bomb in Nigeria before the emergence of BH!!!
The word is defuse not detonate
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by write2obi(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by write2obi(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2013
What do u want Oga USA? Oil? Or Obama wants to run 2015 Naija presidential election? Naija Lele Ha cho iri anyi!
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by sobastical: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2013
horpe132: Hmmm.............ok Oga USa .......wahat do you want in return ??

Legalisation of same-sex marriage cheesy
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by InvertedHammer: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2013
//

Popular America saying. " No such thing as free lunch".

Nigeria has no sense of shame.

//
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by OBONGDON(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=free2ryhme]When wil nigerians invent something of this nature ..

It is shame to all our universities that we cant even devlop ideas that can be of use to our society ...

I dont blame you, when you are not conversant with news. Didnt u read dat the airforce invented one before the USA bought dis to the police....be current
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by fransixe(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2013
what a gift! if am to agree that they donated these robots without an ulterior motive,how many will be enough to go round naija? oh... i forgot, FED gov't will make requisition for more. @ least it will create more avenue for more squandering.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Deffwill(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Is this not the same robot the Nigerian Air Force claimed to have invented...? undecided undecided

Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2013

ve u eva heard that nigerian government gv a university fund for research? NO!,u think to invent na theory alone,go and check the conditions of our laboratory
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2013
No be same robot wey dem talk se NAF invent
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by gerald09(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Its really sad how Nigerian hate Nigerians just last week a student here in abuja invented exactly d same equipment, I was amazed I even pick up his number so he could build cranes for cameras for Nollywood, it he cost less to hire him. Nigeria didn't have to go to US to get d same tin, even if it free dere is no way in HELL dat dese bunch of wicked American will give anything out of good faith, they are trying to over shadow d asians over our hand in marriage.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by gedtalks(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Thank God for U.S.A ...if no be U.S.A. Islamic world for show us nwiii
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by gedtalks(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2013
gerald09: Its really sad how Nigerian hate Nigerians just last week a student here in abuja invented exactly d same equipment, I was amazed I even pick up his number so he could build cranes for cameras for Nollywood, it he cost less to hire him. Nigeria didn't have to go to US to get d same tin, even if it free dere is no way in HELL dat dese bunch of wicked American will give anything out of good faith, they are trying to over shadow d asians over our hand in marriage.

may bokoharam bomb you there. ...i hope you will call that your guy to bring his own bomb detonator. As in reject Americas own and use his own. Olodo
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by jude33084(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
chidindufrank: Ever since GEJ sidelined them on international politics they have been looking for a way to come back into GEJ's good book. Who say level no dey rise?

sidelined who cheesy cheesy cheesy

even Kenya in Africa keep deporting our people illegally yet we dey make mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by vicfajeze: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
shey na only one dem bring? ;Dshey na only one dem bring?
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by lexicography(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
This one that usa has suddenly become a friend to my country, I hope we don't end up with a full year of suffering..remember satan.. Giving people a cap to later demand for a whole head.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Gbamar(f): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2013

And to add to your point,vitually all our engineering students read to pass examinations and not to develop their intellect they are more concern about their GP than to develop more ideals.Read,pass exams,graduate with high GP,and secure a good job.
Even if they come up with new inventions is the government ready to sponsor them.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Horus(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
gerald09: Its really sad how Nigerian hate Nigerians just last week a student here in abuja invented exactly d same equipment, I was amazed I even pick up his number so he could build cranes for cameras for Nollywood, it he cost less to hire him. Nigeria didn't have to go to US to get d same tin, even if it free dere is no way in HELL dat dese bunch of wicked American will give anything out of good faith, they are trying to over shadow d asians over our hand in marriage.

The Governement should hire him
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by jidestar: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Obama visit is far more important to Nigerians. By the way how much is that equipment worth? America has alot of making up to do to get back in the good books of Nigerians or we are heading east to china.
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by DNONNY: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Is it not someone will go close and set this thing up?? Can average Nigerian Police handle being around where the bomb is if they find any?? LWKMH
Re: USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) by Okwuwegift(m): 4:37am On Jul 26, 2013
It's quit unfortunate that Nigeria police can nt handle dese unlawful art called terrorism In our country. The only thin they re good at, 20 which ve been change to 50 hmmm wat a shame to Nigeria police.

Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Emefiele Released After Meeting Bail Conditions