Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency (58790 Views)

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / Man Quarantined In USA After He Was 'injected With Foreign Substance' At Nigeria / US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is one of the few times on nairaland when i'm truly short of words. lipsrsealed
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mynd_44: How are you sure the money is real?

How are you sure not just the ones on top are actually money and the rest are just paper cut to size?

I love the recent crop of "working boys"......they have enough brains to make people wet there pants.....

I still dey siddon look mode

Haba, u sef think am, who could be that jobless?? undecided
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by switdil(f): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Owo to gbona to tun yo eruku cheesy
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Fadelex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]So many comments here...

How come nobody spotted how poor the guy is looking?!

Even with all the money, look at the curtains on his walls.
Look at the hotel room sef.
Look at the T.Vs
Look at the fans on the ground.
Shrine with old schinapps bottle.
His clothes look poor.

PLEASE!!!! This raises so many questions..
This nigga is a brokeass.
you forgot to mention the upholstery...
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Morale51(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
you only live once... free the stud
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Jossylard2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
So,u folks actually think the boy is rich.Take a look at the cushion of the Chair he sat upon,how hungry he looks,the freezer not looking modern enuf,abeegi, *when the guy dope u,dont make any noise oooo*
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Intrepid1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
This boy is probably an apprentice under a money-changer. The shrine is probably owned by his master to ward off scheming fellas and strike the fear of God Jazz into his workers make dem no tif im moni. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Looks more like movie props to me...
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by KA24DETT(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

angry

You see yasef!! angry So because of this small money, you just open mouth dey yab me.. You never hear of 'cashless economy' abi?! angry If I snap with my 9 credit cards and cheque books, una go say na wash, meanwhile the money inside the accounts big pass this change for here.. angry

Infact!! I don vex!! CHUKWUDI!!! Go buy two evoque from Coscharis, drive am Jam wall make I just see how the airbag go deploy... angry

U dey always kill me bros..
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by blackbeau1(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please where is the shrine located? I need to bless the money for his use.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Urine: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
E be like say na small pikin plenty for Nairaland, there's always a ridiculous condition attached to money rituals. For some people it might be an instruction not to wear good clothes or stay in a good apartment. I've heard of a guy whose condition to never take his bath again.

This guy just hammer the money and the thing dey shack am, Lord have mercy. grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by nkpommpko(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
The guy is chopping from the gullibility of the nigerian person, and a wonderful avert for him, the pastors do the same, in jesus name.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Urine: E be like say na small pikin plenty for Nairaland, there's always a ridiculous condition attached to money rituals. For some people it might be an instruction not to wear good clothes or stay in a good apartment. I've heard of a guy whose condition to never take his bath again.

This guy just hammer the money and the thing dey shack am, Lord have mercy. grin

Some na to stay for house wey dem never plaster
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Urine: E be like say na small pikin plenty for Nairaland, there's always a ridiculous condition attached to money rituals. For some people it might be an instruction not to wear good clothes or stay in a good apartment. I've heard of a guy whose condition to never take his bath again.

U dey mind dem? Dem b serious learners!

Anyways..... Still on d matter#

Bros, u get Odi bb pin? grin grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by code0: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
THE ILLUMATI HAVE DONE IT. THE SOUL MICROCHIP IS TAKING ON THE BOY STUUPID. THE 77 VIRGINS CLAPS THEIR HANDS. YES. AWHU-HUHAHI.HAHAHA.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
I laffing at you all,come to mine fadas manshun in bananas Iceland and you piple wod see dollar everywhere evin in our air fridge but on a more serious note when may weather flaunts his wealth,nobody says any thing about the cash and smh at people detecting fake currency from a picture.

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by tlops(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Not impressed. The guy still looks broke so is his surroundings.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
I laffing at you all,come to chief sweetus oyoyo yuzedo 1 mine fadas manshun in bananas Iceland and you piple wod see dollas,pans,eulos everywhere evin in our air frige and tolet but on a more serious note when may weather flaunts his wealth,nobody says any thing about the cash and smh at people detecting fake currency from a picture.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Urine: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
eddiebruk:

Some na to stay for house wey dem never plaster

You sef sabi the koko.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U fit arrest breeze? Persin dey use jazz u dey talk arrest, lmao! Yeye geh
police sef suppose dey use jazz na or them employ babalawo wey get power pass this odi hediot.cheesy
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Roon9(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bleeping publicity stunt 4rm a slowpoke. He has jus 1 profile pics n 319 newly added pics. This means he's a newbie on fb n he's onli marketin wit probably cut to size paper. Hungry mofos

2 Likes

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fake! Beware!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dafoq
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
tlops: Not impressed. The guy still looks broke so is his surroundings.
You think the guy cares about impressing you,the guy has impressed his juju and himself and that's what counts
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Urine: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:

My sister I sabi Odi pin o but eni to ba fe ba esu jeun... You know the rest. grin
Idowuogbo:

My sister I sabi Odi pin o but eni to ba fe ba esu jeun... You know the rest. grin grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
code_0: THE ILLUMATI HAVE DONE IT. THE SOUL MICROCHIP IS TAKING ON THE BOY STUUPID. THE 77 VIRGINS CLAPS THEIR HANDS. YES. AWHU-HUHAHI.HAHAHA.

So you even know how them take dey operate..?
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
JESUS!!!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Urine:

My sister I sabi Odi pin o but eni to ba fe ba esu jeun... You know the rest. grin

My sister I sabi Odi pin o but eni to ba fe ba esu jeun... You know the rest. grin grin
Eni to ba ni Jesu ni ohun gbogbo! I go chop d money, use holy water down am, con use Psalm 71 fire any excrembre. Nothing dey happun! grin grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by monsterg(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Jesu Olu wa wa!! Amin! Dis na bastardious money!! My gawd! Money inside fridge? Shyte! Orunmila awon eleyi ti ja gele, ja skirt, ja pai-yint, ja everywhere!!!!

*grabs bible, holy water and locates Odi dollar*

Bye bye to 9 to 5 embarassed embarassed grin
grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by jaymichael(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
adaobi123: How does he sleep at night ? undecided
He lays on his bed, closes his eyes and doses off. That's how he sleeps @night.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
ericcyder: @r231 No wonder You Carry Fake News Be Original
[urlhttp://www.360nobs.com/2013/07/meet-ghanaian-babalawo-odi-dollars-who-makes-millions-from-juju-photos/?fb_source=pubv1][/url]

http://www.ghanafilla.net/archives/55503#.UfFCnY3xqfM
Dem pursue am comot for Ghana? Abi space for shrine no dey? U go write ya own version for ya site con dey use am market ya zero member blog and u hia shouting false news? Craze dey worry u? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / 10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.