Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? (719 Views)

Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? / Jerry Springer Vs Maury!which Is The Best / Jerry Springer Show on DSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
I find d show disturbing. I wonder why matured pple should be fighting nd cursing like kids. What do you think abt d show?
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by tsidra(f): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Wierd
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Riskymallam: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Crappy at best.
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Is it still on? Never liked it.
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
vivacious vivi: Is it still on? Never liked it.
Yea
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by mufex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
i love the show.....seriously. After watching any episode i say to myself, ' thank you God for making Americans so stupid....'
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
mufex: i love the show.....seriously. After watching any episode i say to myself, ' thank you God for making Americans so stupid....'
funny enuff its african-american's dat like misbehaving
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Bawss1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
That's just trash TV.
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Brisingr(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2013
Staged
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Brisingr: Staged
I heard pple get paid to appear on d show
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Triplejax(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
I lov d show! It makes me realise dat there r pple with such madness alive
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by UjSizzle(f): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Over rehearsed script.
Weird
Annoying at best.
Very disturbed people.
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2013
Brisingr: Staged

You beat me to that comment. Too fake to be taken seriously.
Re: What Do You Think About The Jerry Springer Show? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fake !

(1) (Reply)

Filmhouse Cinemas Promo Nationwide!!!!!! / Fantastic Four 2015 Movie News / Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.