Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi (12137 Views)

Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group / Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by leoweblinkblog(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
if u are
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by yoged(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wtf. Were they trying to smuggled a bomb? Na fuel or na drugs. 9ja can't seems to amuse me. But if d bomb were intentionally planted to harm fellow human. Smh 4 some ppl. Animal in disguise
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by Burger01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Handsomeemmy: They said the bomb was placed on a dispusted land between both community.

Settling dispute with bombs? May God help us.

grin

That's the in-thing.

grin
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by comrChris(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adikam: Abakaliki aboki ndi igbo
### come Adikam or wateva u cal urself b very careful,l'm 4rm Afikpo north n l'm very proud of it we r doing verywel in all ramificatnx,.,jst watch ur mouth
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by phayvoursky(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fairly used bombs for sale in SOMALIA... Can be utilised anywhere grin
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by phayvoursky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
comrChris: ### come Adikam or wateva u cal urself b very careful,l'm 4rm Afikpo north n l'm very proud of it we r doing verywel in all ramificatnx,.,jst watch ur mouth
afikpo NORTH
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by kelvinnn(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
May God protect we corpers serving presently in ebonyi oo, IJN!
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by OBIYAPETER: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adikam whatever u call ur name 1 u b idiot 2 u b mumu 3 u lack coment 4 na ur papa b aboki 5 na ur mama b aboki 6 u no get single sence 4 ur brane .
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by born2boink(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
chidindufrank: Just imagine what would have happened had the bomb not found. Man wickedness to man
wetin wan happen wey go pass death?
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by Watermelon(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Live bomb tongue, is there dead bomb
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by Strongfaze(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dosoq: where is d source?dnt jst com 2 nairaland 2 spread rumours
madam who made u the watch dog? Do u know if the OP was @ the scene or close to the scene? Must it be from a newspaper? Can't you be a witness and the source @ the same tym?
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by zuchyblink(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
STOP THAT RUBBISH(from an imolite)
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by sambos994(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Probably from Biafran War.
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by remarkD(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
344 Artillery Regiment, cool.

heard there's a mechanized division in Ohafia or so? anyone?

nice to see federal structures being cited in the SEtoo...
as opposed to lumping everything military in Kaduna state.

Handsomeemmy: Abakaliki – The Nigerian Army has uncovered a live bomb at the construction site of the proposed 344 Artillery Regiment at Ezillo in the Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi.
This is contained in a statement from Capt.A.M. Sa’ad of the Nkwegu Military Cantonment, Abakaliki.
The statement said the regiment was being constructed on the disputed land between Ezza and Ezillo communities that had claimed more than 50 persons.
“The bomb was discovered during supervision of the project located on the ever-busy Abakaliki-Enugu expressway,’’ itsaid
It said the bomb would be detonated where it was found.
The statement urged members of the public to go about their businesses and not to be frightened as the detonation was for the safety of all. (NAN

vangaurd
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
An Igbo man cursing a fellow Igbo man. Wonders shall never end. I bet you, you must be cursing your mama and papa for not having the same Blood Group as you!
F00l
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
ur fada.
Nkita taa gbu gi there. anuofia
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by emmanuel4758(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
um my igbo broda pls let nt insult each oda we know dat ebonyi is partialy igbo bnt dnt call dem aboki cus dat name and poverty na concubine ,ebonyi is nw behavin well nt like b4 dey speak d most ugly language in igbo land nw dey ar nw gettin small small sense one day dey wil start competin wit der follow igbo but for nw ebonyi na minus 1
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by uceee(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2013
emmanuel4758: um my igbo broda pls let nt insult each oda we know dat ebonyi is partialy igbo bnt dnt call dem aboki cus dat name and poverty na concubine ,ebonyi is nw behavin well nt like b4 dey speak d most ugly language in igbo land nw dey ar nw gettin small small sense one day dey wil start competin wit der follow igbo but for nw ebonyi na minus 1
Guys like this naturally feel inferior. The only way to feel good about themselves is to insult others and proclaim themselves the best. @topic, thank God the bomb was discovered.
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by andrano: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2013
one tin wit naija b say dem go here somtin or watch somtin from anoda cantry dem go wan practicam put jara ontop. terrorism no b by force o is not in our nigerian tradition. And nigeria national antem d talk abt peace and unity, but me no see any unity o talkles of peace na only peaces i just d see. God dey sha.
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by emmanuel4758(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
uceee: Guys like this naturally feel inferior. The only way to feel good about themselves is to insult others and proclaim themselves the best. @topic, thank God the bomb was discovered.
your fada nyash
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by uceee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
emmanuel4758: your fada nyash
True to type, he hurls an insult at me.
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by SimSoft: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013

@Adikam, people like you deserve a place in a zoo far removed from human habitats. Something serious is being said here, and all you can afford is to seek the opportunity to reveal your useless mind. How do you mean by this useless comment?
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by SimSoft: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013

I am from Ebonyi State (the side you know as Abakaliki). I am totally proud to say 'I AM NOT IGBO'. There's nothing actually enviable about being Igbo. They have been playing second fiddle in Nigeria and yet they always shamelessly praise themselves for being the wisest in the country. It's people like you @Adikam that cannot reason beyond your own skin. You are so myopic in your views you think the sun shines out of your arse.

If you think you are worth anything, I challenge you to a battle of wit. Choose any topic, let's see here on NL, who's the human being and who's the goat between us. You people talk of Biafra and yet you don't know the meaning of 'Biafra'. You are already laying the foundation of Biafra on this weak foundation where you hold some people as second class citizens.

T'igbogbo gbua ghu iyibanchi
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2013
^^^
My brother don't use because of that anuofia and get urself worked up.

Thank God his type is dieing very fast ...those who think they are more igbo than others.

odikwa egwu!
Re: Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi by ifechez: 4:49am On Nov 10, 2013
SimSoft:

I am from Ebonyi State (the side you know as Abakaliki). I am totally proud to say 'I AM NOT IGBO'. There's nothing actually enviable about being Igbo. They have been playing second fiddle in Nigeria and yet they always shamelessly praise themselves for being the wisest in the country. It's people like you @Adikam that cannot reason beyond your own skin. You are so myopic in your views you think the sun shines out of your arse.

If you think you are worth anything, I challenge you to a battle of wit. Choose any topic, let's see here on NL, who's the human being and who's the goat between us. You people talk of Biafra and yet you don't know the meaning of 'Biafra'. You are already laying the foundation of Biafra on this weak foundation where you hold some people as second class citizens.

T'igbogbo gbua ghu iyibanchi

Nonsense!!!! You can become anything but when the time comes we will tell you that Abakiliki is Igbo. And I can categorically tell you there is everything enviable about being Igbo, from our beautiful women, our hardworking men , our cuisine, our traditional ways of doing things, our ingenuity in commerce and craft, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Dances With Children During Kogi Christmas Party (Video) / The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.