Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group (975 Views)

See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms / Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by izzyu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
The Nigerian army Division 1 Headquarters has claimed that weapons and ammunition recovered by the military from Shiite members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria in Zaria are now in the hands of the Nigerian police. The discovery of the arms and ammunition was revealed by Colonel Usman Abdul, the deputy director of army public relations. Read the Press statement here; http://afrogalleria.page.tl/Army-Discovers-Arms-And-Ammunition-From-Shiite-Group.htm

Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by poshestmina(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Another deadly sect in the making. God help Nigeria, we have too many problems on ground already
Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by DaBullIT(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hope they ccd Iran.

Peace my yansh
Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by resty4(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
FG is dam lier.

1 Like

Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by babdap: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Speechless
Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by Super1Star: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seems Hezbollah was already setting up a strategic base in Zaria.
Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
I find this hard to believe.

While I am in no support of the Shiite group and the way they have created a State within a State, neither do I want another Boko Haram, I just do not believe the Nigerian army. Suddenly they are bringing this up. Where have they been all this while? They had all these and they did not shoot at you? They did not fall back to their armory?

By the way the bullets do not match with any gun in the photo. Unless they have a high caliber gun not captured in the photo. Those look like 20mms.

Anyway, if this is true then kudos to the Nigerian Army. However, I feel too many people died in this Shiite thing.
Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by Youngpo413: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:
Another deadly sect in the making. God help Nigeria, we have too many problems on ground already
fool.
Re: Army Discovers Arms And Ammunition From Shiite Group by hmath3991(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
i smell lies

(1) (Reply)

★ See What Oshiomhole Did When Darey Art Alade Greeted His Wife At An Event / Biafra Agitators Are Currently Protesting In Asaba, Delta State / President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Fmr Military Leaders Over Arms Procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.