Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,000 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence (452 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
At Gun Point Can you boldly call an armed robber an armed robber in his or her presence. I think if one try it, the next is killing the person that say it.
Re: Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by Caseless: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
o'cos, yes....that is if he/she is without a gun.
Re: Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by BabaAlabi: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Loool...Can you call GEJ a Retardeen in his presence?
Re: Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by IGBOSON1: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2013
caseless: o'cos, yes....that is if he/she is without a gun.

^^^In which case they're not armed robbers.
Re: Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by thoth: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2013
i don't know why but i just started laughing uncontrollably when i read the question and the poster above me whom said "that is if he or she is without a gun"
Re: Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by Caseless: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^In which case they're not armed robbers.
u are right. If not so, i dont knw how the op xpect me to look armed-robbers, who wld stop at nothin to kill me if i'm not co-operatin with them, in the eye and tell him/her that 'u are a fawking armed robber! '.....oboi na him bullet him go use grind my brain dat day. Whaaaaaaaaat!
Re: Can You Call An Armed Robber An Armed Robber In His Or Her Presence by Caseless: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
BabaAlabi: Loool...Can you call GEJ a Retardeen in his presence?
o'cos yes....i can call gej a retardeen , or even go further to call him a numskull in his presence, if and only if OKUKPE(the attack lion) and Reuben ABATI(the attack dog ) are not there. Dem fit chop me raw....i tell u. Why i no go call gej retardeen in his presence? Beside he's without a gun, not an armed-robber; he's a 'BIRO-ROBBER(political robber, he uses biro to robb and not gun).'

(1) (Reply)

Flood Cuts Off Road Linking Nigeria, Chad Republic / 'WAEC Seized My English Results Thrice' - Interview With Patrick Obahiagbon / Nigeria Is Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.