Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them (8025 Views)

Make 100k-300k Distributing This Hot Selling Aftershave For Men / Christmass Deals!!! Buy And Resell For Profit. Hot Selling Lady's Bracelet Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by daabolaji(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
offizmarketing@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Please check your mail box, I have sent the details, if you do not see it, please let me know..

Let me take some time today to explain some things you can do with these products:

1. You can bundle them together and sell at your own price
2. You can add your payment gateways or links and upload unto a server/host and start selling
3. You can rip them into pieces and make an article out of them
4. You could use them as newsletter materials
5. You could become an instant author by converting them into several formats for sell
6. You could build an email list and start your own marketing funnel
7. You can start your own resell right business
etc

There are several ways you can maximize the products for profit. you could decide to choose any of the options mentioned above, perfect on it and the rest will be history.

Less I forget, you can actually start a vendor business on clickbank.com with the products.

That is exactly what I do now.

All it takes is for you to do some little adjustment on the sales letter, graphics and eCover, that is if you like! Add your name to it and you will become an instant author.

If there is anyone here who is reading this post and still desires to earn a living online, then this is your opportunity because, you have the products and the right marketing funnel given to you.

I need everyone who has really accessed the products to start something with just one first, while we perfect on it, we can go further.

The reason why I had to capture your details is because, I need to follow up on you so that I can give you all the guide you may need and also show you links to where you can sell these product. You know, there are lots of things I cannot do here due to policy restrictions.

But I hope you will understand why I had to capture your details:

We are still talking business and how to maximize your profit online. Having gotten the products, I want those of you who have started taking actions to let me know your challenges, then we shall chart a new course together! I really want as many people to excel in this online business...

Besides, I will appreciate if you guys will come up here and tell other nairalanders about your experience with me, tell them how far you have gone and what you have been able to achieve.

I want you to do this, because I am confident of the system am working with and should any serious minded, committed and dedicated person follow it to the latter, there is no way he or she will not succeed.

Please let me know if you are still interested please. Thank you for reading...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 1:19am On Aug 08, 2013
All those who have left their email addresses here should check them now to ensure they have received the links. I hope you will let is know if you have not.

Meanwhile, let me sound this word of warning to all my fellow comrades here! " Never use a free hosting platform to sell or promote your business" It does not portray you as a professional to the buyer!

That is my food for thought to all would be home business entrepreneurs....

Are you still interested in the products? please signify...

Thank you.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by icepoint(m): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2013
ochowechie@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Am interested, send to me pls mdm4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please check your mail box, I have sent you the link, if you do not see it, do let me know. Thank you.

Barka de Sallah to all our Muslim Brothers! May Allah Reward you all...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by upchair(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
tojusmith@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Vickyamiable(f): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Agbascious@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Achuamaokwa(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
please i need it my email is tony4divine@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Tonjeola1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please check your mail box, I have sent you the link, let me know if you did not see it. I will resend it to you.

No matter how good a product may be, if you do not promote it, you will never make anything from it. My food for thought to all my followers!

Happy Sallah!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Still interested in the products? Please say it here....
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Now that you have received the products, I need you to unzip the them and choose the one you would want to sell immediately.

You will see that all the product come with their sales letters and other graphics, did you see them?

Keep the ones you are interested in in a separate folder. You will need to register a domain name and a hosting account to upload the sales page.

Do not worry since I already have a hosting and domain registration services helping my clients do this. I can help you with that aspect.

Endeavor to let me know once you have selected the product(s) you would want to sell.

Do that and we will continue next time. Meanwhile, let me know if you have any challenges please.

Please indicate if you have not received the product link or if you are still interested.

Thank you for reading..
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2013
You can start your own business today by selling resell right products... These are products that comes with all the rights authorizing you to resell at your own price and keep 100% of the profit.

Are you still interested in the products, please say it here...

Thank you.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Asueya: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Along4dem@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by samsogee: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2013
samsogee@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2013
Please check your email box, I have sent you the link, let me know if you do not get it. I hope those of you who got the products have started selling already?

Do let me know if you have any challenges please, we offer you free website and hosting to get your business going. But you need to state your challenges so that we can help you.

Still interested? please let us know...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by webpower84: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2013
Mailorder42@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Ayire(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2013
pls do not drop ur mail he will spam u acct to death with no meaningful info............ be warned!!!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by remsonik(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Refolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Treasure28: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
topsonmor28@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by odimawa(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Odimawa@yahoo.com
looking forward to here from you ...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Walexy70: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Walexyent@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 5:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Please check your email addresses, I have just sent you the link. Is there still any way you want me to assist you? Please let me know...

Thank you.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 5:58am On Sep 01, 2013
What has been your experience so far with the products you have downloaded from me? I really want to know what you did with the products and what you have achieved so far.

You see, there are lots of links and training resources I share which would not be permitted here on Nairaland. That is why I opt to refer anyone interested to a subscription page where they can sign up and receive the products and lots of other training resources in the future.

Someone made some nasty comment earlier on, well, I have nothing to say concerning that, but only wish that people who have subscribed would post their experiences here.

I am not after anybody's money here, but really wish to help especially the newbies and those doubting Thomas's start their own profitable internet business.

That is my goal. If you doubt me, then I dare you to try it! If you really practice all that I teach or show to you and it does not work, feel very free to tell it to the whole world.

Do you still doubt me?

Then try me now!

Have a blissful weekend.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
I see lots of people still struggling to earn money on clickbank, meanwhile, there is a proven system that ensures that you earn money on a consistent basis as an affiliate marketer on clickbank and other affiliate networks.

You can actually earn above $250 every month if you stick to the program. All it entails is:

Choosing the right product
Identifying the right keyword and the easiest place to find them
Very easy way to set up your marketing campaign
Where and how to promote your affiliate products
Plus lots more...

Are you interested in building a second income through online business? Lets hear it here.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Deglo514(f): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Am interested glo4eva.2000@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Please check your email address or spam folder, I have just sent you the link. Let me know if you do not receive it.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by ldonjibson(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2013
ajibolaolayanju@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 4:17am On Sep 23, 2013
How far have you all gone with the products I gave you to resell? Please state your experience and challenges. So that we can help each other forge ahead. What are your challenges so far? What other assistance or help would you need from me now?
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Treasure28: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2013
interested topsonmor28@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars / We Supply Brand New Bajaj Keke Napep Machines At Affordable Prices Kindly Call Timi 08064537084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.