Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them (8027 Views)

Make 100k-300k Distributing This Hot Selling Aftershave For Men / Christmass Deals!!! Buy And Resell For Profit. Hot Selling Lady's Bracelet Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Resell right products are the type of products that you can start selling immediately. They come with all the resources including sales letters, and book covers. All you need to do is to upload them unto your server and start collecting your orders.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Is the business of selling resell right products still booming on the internet?
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by goldenbliss(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
abubakarshaaba@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by emekatny: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tien4reel@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Emma4sure: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2013
emmabb2000@yahoo.com tnks
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by PatAkpos: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
izi4yo@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Henceforth, I will be taking you through a step-by-step guide to marketing, promoting and making a business with resell right products. I sincerely hope you are following.

Do you have a domain name or hosting account yet? Please let me know so that we can take it up from there. Meanwhile, I also want people who have started or who will start making money with resell right business, to state it here. It will serve as a moral booster to many doubting Thomas.

This step-by-step will start soon.. watch out!!! I hope you have your resell right products ready now?
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2013
I believe you have downloaded the Hot Selling products I sent to you by now. The products are in ZIP file, meaning that you will have to get them unzipped before accessing the products.

There are over 40 hot selling products in the zip file.. I hope you have seen it?

-Each of the 40 hot selling products has a sales letter, image file, and other source files that will help you make the most of them.

-You can either sell them individually or bring them in a group of 10, 20, 30 etc. It all depends on your goal

-If you decide to sell them individually, you will need to register a domain name for the particular product and then get a hosting account.

-All you need to do is to upload the specific product's sales letter to your server via the hosting account

-Make sure you open the sales letter in your text editor and do some editing like adding your name, payment link, website address etc before uploading unto your server. I use KAMKOZER for this purpose. You can get it free of charge.

-Once the Product sales letter is uploaded unto your server, you can start promoting the website

That is all I will be teaching you today, hoping that you will act right away! You have access to over 40 hot selling products and you can make a hot business out of it...

Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions or area that needs be clarified. I am willing to help out!!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Randito(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Drmscool@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Practice the step-by-step guide I have given you above and let me know if you have any challenges please..
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Treasure28: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
topsonmor28@gmail.com
I am interested in the products. Thanks
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by libertyfather(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Libertyfather@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
If you have been struggling to make a living online, then I urge you to try the business of selling resell right products. It is about the easiest and most lucrative way to start. After which you can venture into other areas of internet marketing like affiliate marketing, blogging, etc. Even if you know nothing about internet business, this one is the safest and easiest way to start!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Tonykings: 4:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Ilamosiumogbai@yahoo.com plz i nid dy product
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Alfrediolu: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2013
alfrediolu @yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by remsonik(f): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls send to me too refolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by housefosogis(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Green tea is very healthy for u!it lowers risk of heart ailments,tones down blood pressure,reduces cholestrol levels,prevent clotting of blood,decreases risk of cancer,prevents tooth decay,sharpens mental alertness,wards off fatigue,provides antioxidants vital for well being,alleviates stress and boost the immune system. The young and old can benefit from it. Contact me to get yours today:08026108413 or ping me.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Do you know that you can become an instant business owner today by selling your very own products on clickbank and other places? This is what Private Label and Resell Right Products can do for you.

See a list of some 25 Hot Selling Products you can start reselling as yours today: check it out now.. 25 Hot Selling Products
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
I have equally put together a step-by-step guide to show you how to edit Private Label Right Products and get them listed on clickbank as your own.

Would you like to have it?
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 1:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Don't settle for anything less! Go for opportunities that are capable of helping you build a sustainable business. By this, I mean you should aim for openings that ensures you keep earning money over and over again for the rest of your life. That is what I call BUSINESS.

Stay clear off any of such offers that comes and goes just like that.. It will never meet your needs, no matter how hard you strive at it. You only end up enriching the owners.

Think about starting your own legitimate business and there is no better way then selling Private Label Right Products.

Nobody becomes rich by selling just one products, your success rate is doubled, if not multiplied a hundred fold when you sell multiple products. That is the kind of opportunity you get from selling Resell Right Products.

Have a rethink today, if you have never considered this line of business.. that is my candid advise to you!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Jfactor(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
very interesting post,
pls send to email:
okonedoj@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 4:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Believe me, I am willing and ready to help anyone start a good business on the internet. But I need serious minded and committed people. If you are interested, please leave a comment. I promise to show you how to own a brand new website or blog for your business. Indicate your interest now by leaving a comment below...

Am waiting...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by emekatny: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am also interested. Dis my mail:tien4reel@gmail.com. 10anks
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Mikechinos(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Am interested michaelnonso41@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Now that you have the Private Label Right product to start your business with, how do you edit the product for maximum result? please, I need you guys to share your experience. Thank you.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by motta(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Please Do Anybody Know Where I Could Get ''RUBBER PALLET'' To Buy In Lagos Precisely?? Kindly Contact me on 08032138616.. Or 2go @ mottaina or drop ur details i contact u..
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by topfet(m): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Festusomole@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Opiosko: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hope i'm not late for it, pls send me d link here @ opiosko@yahoo.com. Thnks dude.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Tonykings: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Dear Friend,

Acquiring all the products in the marketplace is not mandatory but there are some that are considered a 'must have'. And one of such 'must have' product is the Lga's Sorted GSM Database. Which you will get after reading through this page. Yes, I know that is a bold statement. But test me and see if it's true. It's a Win-Win for you.

Getting the lga's database is not hard at all and you will be getting paid for it continuously.

Business Owners, Politicians, Companies, Bulk SMS portal owners, Individuals, Organizations and others too numerous to be mentioned will be hunting after you with their MONEY in order to get these Local Government Area Sorted GSM Database. It's what they all need for one reason or the other. Remember, with this database they can 100% target their audience either for marketing or publicity.

Look to the Future of Location-based Marketing?

Mobile location-based services give you the ability to reach anybody with a mobile phone in the place that they are at the time that they need the information. Everyone needs this solution.

The rate of change in location-based marketing presents both opportunities and challenges. Knowing the trends in location-based marketing is critical to ensuring that today’s decisions translate into tomorrow’s successes.

Getting Started with Location-Based Marketing Is No Longer a Challenge!!!

>>>FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION NOW<<<

As a Mobile Marketer the only way you can stay alive and attract more money in your business Is to have this LGA's sorted GSM Database. Which will set you apart from the crowded industry. Let your Unique Selling Proposition be Location-Based Marketing for your clients.

Get The LGA's Sorted NationWide GSM Database (Over 88 Million)

I have the LGA'S GSM Database Now Which Has Been Reserved By A Selected Few.

This Is Something Beyond Great.

As you have my 100% guarantee as to the reliability of this database.

I have been using it for a while. It was the same database I used in delivering my clients job in the just concluded Anambra state election. It's a total of over 88 Million numbers comprising all the Lga's across the 36 states. All for N3,000 only (its worth N15,000 you can google it for proof)

Below is a screen shot

Call now to place order.. First come first serve. 08189576778 or 08164860847 or bb pin 22140AA7
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by emekatny: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tien4reel@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by miniziter(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
miniziter@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars / We Supply Brand New Bajaj Keke Napep Machines At Affordable Prices Kindly Call Timi 08064537084

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.