Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Get Qualified Nannies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Qualified Nannies (618 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / #bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota / Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Qualified Nannies by nannynaija(f): 2:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Its high time we treat help-workers in our society with respect.they are internationally refereed to as INFORMAL WORKER, and in Nigeria they represent over 70% of our population....
for years they have been exploited by agents who prowl about like wolf ,and take their hard earned money for registration ,placing them in homes where payment is so poor and where employers treat them with contempt.90% of the time from our research most of these informal workers are never given jobs.

But finally we have an Agency that doesn't only have a face and credibility, but also an Agency that CARES and has a humanitarian touch to it......
INFORMAL WORKERS are PROFESSIONALS in their own rights and should be treated as such.

We welcome you to NANNY NIGERIA. We are a placement agency dedicated to recruiting as well as training professional ,nannies, babysitters, domestic or hotel house keepers and cleaners;to the satisfaction of our clients. We take away the stress and responsibility of finding a reliable help worker....our recruits are trained in housekeeping,cleaning,childcare,first-aid and CPR....making them professionals in their own rights...at NANNY NIGERIA, we give our recruits dignity which inevitably attracts responsible clients who will not exploit are help workers.the minimum educational requirement is Waec,so all our recruits can read, write ,communicate well in English,and are 18years or above.

We protect our nannies and help workers,and continuously have contact with them wherever they are posted to.

FOR RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING CONTACT US AT: PLOT 4 OMORINRE JOHNSON STREET,LEKKI PHASE 1, 08034780732,07088635817,08111590996.visit us at www.nannynigeria.org or mail us at [nannynigeria@gmail.com] or [info@nannynigeria.org]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Do? / The 12 Game Rules On How To Stop A Man From Cheating / I-130 Forward It To U.S Consulate In Lagos, Can I Add My Son Under My Wife I-130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.