Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (25353 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by SOJ(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2007
I would suggest that u open an e-gold a/c and fund it by purchasing e-gold from a merchant.You can then proceed to trade and invest with ur a/c on numerous online invest sites e.g. www.relaxbusiness.biz
Doing this will help u raise some money which u can use to execute some other plans of urs and it'll give u time to decide a real sector business you may want to venture into.(assuming you avent spent the dough yet,abi? wink)
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by adakedajor(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
With shrewd speculations, Stock market ranked one of the most profiting investment you can start with limited capital.

Its all my pleasure to draw your notice to the new trend of business in town.Many people felt its impossible to live a fulfilled life today in Africa ,but here I am to prove them wrong.

My dream of earning $5000 within few weeks became a reality on when i joined this lucrative investment club online.

Disney Treasures Club is and Online home based business for those that enjoy spending more time with family and friends.

DTC first came to Nigeria and the wave is growing phenomenal! I enjoin you study our REWARDING PLAN and you will see its the SIMPLEST and MOST FRIENDLY program you will ever meet on the internet.

Visit www.disneytreasures.biz You will see the reason for my statements.

Call me or e-mail me to help you start up.

I welcome and congratulate you as you say yes to life!, We'll help you get there.

email me on tayoleye@yahoo.com or call +234-8037080251, 8035523435
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Jackelony(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
My Brother please do not mind all the sarcastic suggestions you have been receiving on this post.
However, I'll advice you invest thus;

With your #15,000, you can register me (15,000/400 =) 32.5 times in the Who wants to be a Millionaire show. With this number of entries, we are sure to book a place in the show proper. And I being a catholic genius is guaranteed to make @ least #1,000,000. We split the dough into two and go home smiling. Remember, I said a least 1M, I could earn more and we both become instant millionaires.

Give this a serious thought and get back to me.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ndimension(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2007
DAGOTE FLOUR MILL IS SELLING NOW FOR N15 PER SHARE. I THINK IT IS A GOOD INVESTMENT. GO GRAB IT!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by jejelaiye(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2007
Broda,

Please no mind people wey talk say 15k too small to start a business. I remember investing 20k in union bank shares two years ago. Now, I have over a 100k if i sell the shares and the bonus.

You cannot rise above your psyche. As a man thinketh so he is. invest in stocks and you will laugh soonest. Good luck!!!!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2007
from everything i have read so far , there are about three s olutions to your proble
1) give it to scammers who are saying they can invest it for you and probably lose ur money
2)invest in stock by urself which has minimum risk and longer period of high returns
3)start a business on your own and face all the risk involved
out of all these ideas i will suggest u invest in s tocks
because that is the way of the future in nigeria and 15k is no small money my brother ,
i had 25k some few months back when first bank was on i was about to buy the shares but stupidly i placed my money in wonderbanks now i can get my money and the first bank share of 33 naira then is now 63 naira , so my guy be wise invest in shares and continue building from that place , read this piece from the worlds second richest man then

There was a one hour interview on CNBC with Warren Buffet, the second richest man who has donated $31 billion to charity. Here are some very interesting aspects of his life:

1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by odegbami(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
I am a stock analyst and i study Stocks in Nigeria. As per your N15,000, i would advice you to invest it in Dangote Floor which is on now for just N15 per share. The minimun unit you could buy is 1,000 which will make your total money at hand. Moreover, this stock is a new listing and analyst in the stock market has speculated that it will rise to like N60 before December. I would love if you could contact me for more information.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by odegbami(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2007
i mean 1,000 not 10,000. thanks
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by nuelly1: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2007
with your 15,000 there is a new network biz you can do that could fetch you $$ within shortest period time possible.
for more information call Rotimi on 08030698641.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
in vest in stock s
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by bibiking1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
ok i have seen some crazy things in my life but what dude will come up with a plan that turns 1,000naira into half a million in a month? are you going on ritual killings? hey i think we have to cool down on the false statements we come out here to make okay!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Rogo: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2007
Bros C.Cares ------ where can i monitor the stock or shares market. please send to my mail at onyewenu@yahoo.com. And also tell me how to trade this stock by buying and selling within a short time. thanks
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by queentayo: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
Thanks to all contributors on stocks/shares,
just what I was looking for…………,
can some one pls kindly answer the following questions on the forum there are some beginners like me in the house and I am very much interested and ready to start

-where can i monitor the stock or shares market.
-how to trade in stocks.
-Is it something u can do yourself or do you need a stock broker/agent
-About how much commision do they take on N100.00 worth of shares
-what is the advantage of using a stock broker over doing it yourself

Looking forward to your support………….10ks
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by dafidixone(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
Thanks to all contributors on stocks/shares,
just what I was looking for…………,
can some one please kindly answer the following questions on the forum there are some beginners like me in the house and I am very much interested and ready to start

-where can i monitor the stock or shares market.
-how to trade in stocks.
-Is it something u can do yourself or do you need a stock broker/agent
-About how much commision do they take on N100.00 worth of shares
-what is the advantage of using a stock broker over doing it yourself

Looking forward to your support………….10ks

Answers to your questions is in our Investment Club. Our next meeting will be on 29th December 2007. We will require you come with N1,000 for application form and 2 Passport Photo graph. You will be investing only N5,000 per month. For the Club upkeep you will only be requested to pay N500 per Month. Should you need further questions call 08033979979.

Together we shall build our wealth.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by ephizy360: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2007
just go for lower stocks, pls start somethin,don't bother about the dough, just invest,ur learning.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by bryan2007: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2008
well i know what u can do with this money all want u need to do is to invest this money with this company .you have to invest with this online company
this genuine i promise.for more info call 07034479595 we can then talk
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by kojexemma: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2008
Look for a producer of confessionaries, meat pie, donuts, fish roll, egg roll, cakes etc to sell in bulk to you. Look for a busy areas e.g in the market place, garages, motor parks etc and distribute the product to retailers with show glasses or whatever at a profit that will be favorable to you and the end seller (N5 - N7)/product. make sure you collect cash on delivery to them, you stand to make a profit of N2,000 daily doing this within 2 to 3 hrs.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by nigboy(m): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2008
Just go and buy penny stocks.; Who knows it might make you a millionaire in coming years
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by sunjongs(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
go to the market and buy from source in a cheaper rate, add 30% and resell, then reinvest the cash and all will be well.
dont forget to be truthful to your self.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by suxes2005(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2009
here is a lot you can do with N15000.00 in Nigeria. I shall list a number of things you can do in Nigeria.

(1) Prepare and sell suya outside your house in Nigeria- ( i have tried it before, I made some money from it.)

(2) Prepare and Sell akara and dundun - (there was this woman in Ondo town that built several building just selling akara and dundun every night. Before i left Nigeria, she was still selling them

(3) Use to bribe someone to give you a job at tin can island in Lagos. There is always vacancy for hard working men

(4) Use the money to buy stamps and envelopes and send your CV to all major marketing companies in Nigeria

(5) Use the money to buy paint and brush and do some modern art- put in a frame and sell them - I have tried this when i was doing my NYSC. I made money out of this. People will buy them just to help you. The money you make you can then do whatever you want with it.

(6) , some other time eh !

If it is any encouragement to anyone out there, during my NYSC year, I was doing three jobs at the same time, while some of my friends were complaining that there was no job. I was assigned to a local goverment, which i shall not mention. I struck a deal with the chairman of the local govt and he told me that i did not have to come to work (actually, he told me not to come because the politics was too much for me) but he will pay my alawee.

2ndly i was a teacher in a school teaching economics three days a week. I went to the nearest town and told some business men that i would run their errand for some money. they agreed (what they paid me was little for the errand but money always add up.

3rdly i observed that the local people made baskets from palm tree leaves, so i bought some baskets, painted them and took them to lagos. I sold them all. I did all of these feats and more in my NYSC year that i was able to spend my spare time travelling around nigeria. There many risks, especially travelling in what was called night bus all the time (in order to return the monday morning to teach at the local school). When i started, my friends were laughing at me. Now I am laughing all the way to the bank.

When I got fed up with doing busness in Nigeria, i travelled to the UK. You do not have to believe me.

i hope this is useful to someone out there. If you believe that the glass is half full you will make it. If you believe that the glass is half empty and you blame everybody else then you are doomed to failure.

Its amazing man may God be with you there.

SHALOM
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by kaycast(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2009
Na wha for people ooo, i think it was only c cares that tried to do justice to that question, look this guy needed help, if not i dont think he would have posted such, instead of giving quality advice we are souding sarcastic, although 15000 looks little but you never can tell what it would spring up, Naira land wow, i see myself getting addicted.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by walestar2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
If you have other Job, do this:if not for the Global Meltdown, I would have advice you to leave the chicken change in stock because it can change ur life, I have some changes there too that worth something little today and some mess up as well but mess up will never get to #0. I invested #16,000 in stock and sold it at #54,000. I bought Eco Bank stock with #20,000 I got double bonus, the Eco Bank share is worth #140,000 because meltdown have not really affected them . if any bonus could come up this year, it can rise to #400,000  and I am expecting 4000 dividend in december because the divended I got last year was #3000,all these have nothing to do with my real stock but I use it to catch normal fun . but watch how you play with stock. Eco Bank has been in Suspention before meltdown and so the meltdown have not affected them. First Bank give good bonus and dividend, Japaul are sucks, Eco bank, Zenith Bank are better but watch for the dividend paying and good bonus giving stocks or else you will regret. Stock is like gamble but you can't lose all your money.Just pray they recover from Meltdown and leave those who knows nothing. If I have kept the money then, I would have use it on shayo because as at then  I bought a phone-Sony Erricson 38 000 as time I invested the money, where is the phone today? total lost worst than thinking I get something somewhere.now I rather invest than buy big phone until I achieve my aim in life
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by walestar2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
bryan2007:

well i know what u can do with this money all want u need to do is to invest this money with this company .you have to invest with this online company
this genuine i promise.for more info call 07034479595 we can then talk
Why not post what he need to do here, He is interested in idea and other people watching too want to gain something from his question , I hope you aren't someone who will take his money to bear parlour or ask him for recharge card to call on his behalf;
@ Poster:don't let anyone use website to deceive you, people create website by themselves now from their home and it will look real good,some go even better pass original website, most of them are scammers, they can even scam you for #500 recharge card, becareful very well because person wey come lagos wey no get sense no fit get sense forever, dem born me for lagos and I have been thought different lesson.People sells phone for my friend in computer village and na fufu dey inside despited tested, fake game was sold for me at age 14,I nearly cried, the body was original but fake game dey inside,U never see new calculator wey get old panel, dat one happened to me when I want write my SSCE Exam. talks of repairers when after they unlose ur Electronics and they will start demanding for money for unreasonable repairs and if you say make them set it back, you will figure something important will already be missing, Shine ur eye, I no want talk to much
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by kaycast(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
Wale star confirmed u seem to have a wealth of knowledge on the bad sides of biz, buti totally agree with you on everthing you said including your last comment on the advice, but truly where can one find a good and honest broker that can help one do a good job about stocks.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by worldz(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2009
Hi everyone,

I really appreciate your posts on this thread. Back then I had the 15,000 I was in a crossroad on what to do with it. I thought very well and instead of investing in any biz or stocks, I invested in myself. I registered for ICAN ATS with the money, struggled to pay for exams and lectures and by the grace of God I just qualified last diet as a Chartered Accountant.

So I enjoined you all to help me thank God for letting me see such opportunity and taking charge of it at the right time.

Cheers!
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by smacby(f): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2009
Get brand new laptop for N15,000 only here in nigeria without stress.(after buting it you can sell it for N150,000 is it not investment with returns?)For more information call 07026345948 or email uchechi700@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by CarlosVent(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
Invest here http://carlosventures.com/In%20Stock.htm

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by denny4ril: 4:03am On Sep 18, 2009
15,000.00 is gud enuf 2 stat a business. it could be an online business as i do and started with just 5,000 naira. i am into bulk sms business. d4, saving more is nt d next step but starting up
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by alexjakana: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
shocked about all the replies to your question. #15,000 is huge enough to start up your own business. check out www.webmerchant.net.tf. there are lots of things you could do. this site has helped me a lot, i now have my own website and each month i sell up to 1000 scrash cards on prepaid gift card. it also depends on the type of business you prefer, write to me let me give you some ideas and businesses you can do so that your scracth card will also be in the market. sandra_rink@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / Biometrics To Replace Atm's Soon - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.