Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (25387 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by j8class: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Have you considered trying your hands on an online business? You'll discover you may not need to spend all the N15,000, you could work from home with less time input and very good profit. Businesses like Adsense, Bulk sms, Affiliate marketing, Information marketing, Freelancing, etc. You can visit www.ewealth9ja.com to see more on these.

I recommend it because it has helped me.
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2012
@op i hope you haven't spent it all
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by afolabisegun(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Start Importation of cheap products with that capital
Amazing A-Z Guide That Teaches How To Start Importation Business With As Low As N10,000. Shows You More Than 20 Websites To Order Product From Usa, Uk and Usa. Plus How To order Goods That Comes To Nigeria By Free Shipping
For more information on how to start this business using this guide click http://www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by steve10(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
my2cents: As I said above Bibi,

I don't know much about the Nigerian Stock Market. From the amount, it is roughly $100. I started a sharebuilder.com stock market account for much less - $5 grin

Oh well, what do I know. I just thought I should contribute wink

Pls bro how does sherebuilder work I will like invest
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by afolabisegun(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigerians need 13.5k+ and 10k+ laptop and bb step by step report respectively,
check the simplest and easiest way to get a mini laptop for as low as N14,000 and Blackberry for as low as N10,000. The report is yours if you check now,
check it out here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop.htm
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by testify1: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Taiwopublishing: Maybe printing recharge cards would be better for dis amount.
dont buy any kind of info product from this taiwo publish guy.he doesnt have knowledge or knw a thing about what he sells.he is disgracing info marketing cos all he does is copy and paste and send to ur email.will not even download any of is product if offer to even payme to download it.u need to learn and set and standard,stop copy and pasting outdated material and spoilin market for genuine marketers for cryin out loud.ur product are worthless piece of junks especialy dat universal recharge software and dealers package i wil not even dash out in shame.very worthles junk u called product and likewise oda of ur junks.what a pity if any 1 wud buy ur product cos it wud b a waste of hard earned money
Re: I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? by pcnwamadi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
invest in betonmarkets.com, best online investment...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mile 12 Market Comes Back To Life After Deadly Tribal Clash / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.