Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun (12328 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Easter Tragedy: 5 Family Members Burnt To Death In Delta Auto Crash / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
may God not permit dis kind of incident again. RIP to the family
Re: Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun by damlawbaba(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Valto: nigerian electricity suppy is very pathetic. more reason to secure ur all household electronics and electricals with a high capacity automatic voltage stabilizer. in event like this, the stabilizer fuse cuts off once an unexpected voltage enters.. R.I.P to the family of the deceased.
is the rip to the family of the deceased or the deceased themselves.
Re: Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun by damlawbaba(m): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Lolaabokoku: I wonder ฟһў people are always happy being †ђξ
First Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ comment
Is there å prize ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ that
I wonder o,if they re not the first they will talk about the price of garri in d market.
Re: Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun by Teejay13(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Watch this video'and learn how to turn ur financial crisis into a great fortune.....

2 Hour Challenge
www.youtube.com
Re: Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun by Goldenheart(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Treasure28: no, that's not God, He couldn't have punished His children with death.
man must die whether you go vigil or nil.
Re: Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun by Olurock(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2013
R I P to the dead, quite unfortunate, four life were prematuredly cut short by our inefficient and ineffective PHCN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections / Save Nigeria Movement Accuses Obasanjo Of Planning To Divide Nigeria / Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.