Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

For Lagos Residents:do You Believe The Brt Project Will Survive The Test Of Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Lagos Residents:do You Believe The Brt Project Will Survive The Test Of Time (758 Views)

Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / The Mathematics Of How Saraki Will Survive / Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Lagos Residents:do You Believe The Brt Project Will Survive The Test Of Time by dayo1401: 7:31pm On May 26, 2008
With the way and manner the BRT is being runned, what your view about it? Do you honestly think it will stand the test of time, considering the danfo drivers, the level of corruptions, both in government and traffic officers and also considering the maintainance culture of our government
Re: For Lagos Residents:do You Believe The Brt Project Will Survive The Test Of Time by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On May 26, 2008
Only Lagosians who ride the buses can tell us!!!
Re: For Lagos Residents:do You Believe The Brt Project Will Survive The Test Of Time by gbolah1(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2008
From my own point of view is one of the best project that this administration as embark upon, and the way it been manage i don't sea it not been effective in the next eight year. Kudos to the people originate this idea.
Re: For Lagos Residents:do You Believe The Brt Project Will Survive The Test Of Time by dayo1401: 12:18pm On May 27, 2008
I rode on the bus once and i must say i was impressed, but in Nigeria as we know, things do not last long. If you remember Urban Mass transit, Labour buses, Tata and the rest,i only pray Brt doesnt go that way

(1) (Reply)

Being In The Shoes Of Mr President / Nigeria Missed A Golden Opportunity / Reps Get N3m Each For Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.