Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,407 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download (1689 Views)

Why I Smile To My Bank Every Week!!!!! You Can Too!!! / Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download by moneyinnigeri(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2013
3 Key Things You Need to know for you to have a 2nd source Money Making business in Nigeria.

Is it really possible to make money online legitimately in Nigeria? By online I mean make money using the internet genuinely and NOT by 419 or Fraud? The answer to this question is a BIG Yes!

In this thread you will discover how money exchanges hands on the internet and the THREE (3) key things you need to know and DO before you can ever start making money online in Nigeria. I’ll also tell you the top two online business models you can start immediately to make quick crazy cash right here in Nigeria.

So back to our question: Is it really possible to make money online legitimately in Nigeria?

YES, it is possible to make huge amounts of money in terms of N150,000, N250,000, N400,000 every single month using the internet, right here in Nigeria! I’m not just talking out of my head or what I feel but it’s something I know and I have real Proofs of Internet Income being made by Nigerians such as:

1. Joe okoro - This young man is a versatile online business man selling eBooks, DVDs online without ever seeing his clients face to face and he rakes 6-figure incomes online. One cool thing about this man is he makes money online in several niches.

2 Onome maureen - This lady is referred to as Nigeria’s Info marketing Queen and Smart Business Coach. She started her online business since 2008 immediately she finished her Youth Service and has been making a 6 figure income online ever since and teaching others how to do the same.
Maybe you have heard of her, but you can become partners with her and have your own successful online business fully set up for you and she will teach for a good 6 months on how to run it.

3. Akin Alabi - ceo of This man frequents Overseas as if it were Eko market. How is he able to pull the resources for his numerous trips?

Now that I have revealed real Nigerians who make money online i want you to be inspired by these success stories and am also happy to let you know that you can duplicate this kind of success. There is a lot of money to be made here in Nigeria, i am saying this because i know so and have experienced it myself.

How you can use LEVERAGE and Legally steal the success of Nigerian Online Business Entrepreneurs to make Passive Income for Yourself!”

It will SHOCK You what you will discover when you lay your hands on my free training, you will also discover how young guys in their twenty’s are making over N100,000 online in a short 8 days as Pure PROFITS by using the simple but powerful secret of online leverage!

If you are desperately in need of an alternative source of monthly income then head over to www.internetjobsnigeria.com[/b][b][b][/b] for more details.
Re: If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download by oludarekehinde(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more info
Re: If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download by IRIENBOY(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download by yusko: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Learn how to start a blog, attract advertisers and start making money withing 3 months..... goto http://mimdrive..com/2015/07/start-blog-make-money-online.html?m=1 ....
Re: If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download by Jaxx123: 1:29pm On May 25, 2021
FIRE YOUR BOSS AND MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY ON THE NET WITH A SPECIAL TOOL

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

My name is Ajagunna Bukola, having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8
Re: If You Have 3hrs A Week You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria. Free Download by macphilip: 7:01pm On May 31, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] / How To Make Money / How To Become A Millionaire With Your Own Home-based Import/export Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.