Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q (1612 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ok lets take a break,This is the Genius Zone where ''brain-cracking'' questions/riddles are asked,all for the purpose of ''excercising'' our brain.Everybody is welcome to post his or her Questions,but that can be done only when the Current question that have being asked is answered and the ''owner'' of the question certify the correct answer before another brain teaser is posted.So I go first: I am a Fruit if you remove my First Letter I have commited an OFFENCE...If You remove the first two letters am an Animal,and if You remove the first and last letter am a GENRE OF MUSIC....Which Fruit Am I?
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Grape.yes dont verify i know i av gotten it

2 Likes

Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Check this out:ten fat men are under an umbrella and none of them gets wet.ansa dis and recieve more questions.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by nedu2000(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ha!!'Cos it wasn't raining
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
master dele: Grape.yes dont verify i know i av gotten it
lol@don't verify...You Gorrit men.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Blitz4real(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness. What am I?

1 Like

Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
nedu2000: Ha!!'Cos it wasn't raining
Same Here...
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
You are letter S.yeah i know i have gotten it.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Blitz4real(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
master dele: You are letter S.yeah i know i have gotten it.
yup.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Blitz4real(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
My first is in wield, sever bones and marrow. My second is in blade, forged in cold steel. My third is in arbalest, and also in arrows. My fourth is in power, plunged through a shield. My fifth is in honour, and also in vows. My last will put an end to it all. What am I?
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
master dele: You are letter S.yeah i know i have gotten it.
#Standing ovation#that question got me cracking my brain real hard.i was just thinking out of the line.even without verification i know You are correct.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Blitz4real: My first is in wield, sever bones and marrow. My second is in blade, forged in cold steel. My third is in arbalest, and also in arrows. My fourth is in power, plunged through a shield. My fifth is in honour, and also in vows. My last will put an end to it all. What am I?
Errm...A weapon...verify
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Blitz4real(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
Errm...A weapon...verify
correct
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
10 thieves where caught red handed and arrested.they where placed infront of a firing squad and shot at point blank rage(with real bullet)yet no single men was killed.how is this possible
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by nedu2000(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
All the thieves are married (they r not single)
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
nedu2000: All the thieves are married (they r not single)
tuale
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Adegite5(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
U mit want to try dis without GOOGLING it, how du ur body system respond homeostatically during cold and hot weather to maintain body temperature.... And Q2. Wat is normally used as sacrificial cathodes in marine offshores.....get it and get instant recharge card.........waiting cool
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adegite5: U mit want to try dis without GOOGLING it, how du ur body system respond homeostatically during cold and hot weather to maintain body temperature.... And Q2. Wat is normally used as sacrificial cathodes in marine offshores.....get it and get instant recharge card.........waiting cool
lol@get instant recharge card...i have an idea about number 1....is through vasoconstriction and vasodialation of the skin...if am correct divide the recharge money.lol
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Adegite5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
lol@get instant recharge card...i have an idea about number 1....is through vasoconstriction and vasodialation of the skin...if am correct divide the recharge money.lol
maybe u wuld av gotten half of it but d answer u gave is just a tip of d ice berg
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by nedu2000(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adegite5: U mit want to try dis without GOOGLING it, how du ur body system respond homeostatically during cold and hot weather to maintain body temperature.... And Q2. Wat is normally used as sacrificial cathodes in marine offshores.....get it and get instant recharge card.........waiting cool
absolutely И̣̣̣̥o idea 4rm me
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by nedu2000(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
10 thieves where caught red handed and arrested.they where placed infront of a firing squad and shot at point blank rage(with real bullet)yet no single men was killed.how is this possible
They were shot with camera. Camera shot snaping
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
larri: They were shot with camera. Camera shot snaping
wrong...nedu have already gotten the answer.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adegite5: maybe u wuld av gotten half of it but d answer u gave is just a tip of d ice berg
hmmm.but I got the number 1 answer right.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by merisblaze: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
they miss the targets.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
meris-blaze:
they miss the targets.
nope
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
meris-blaze:
they miss the targets.
Nope
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by charleymed(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the spot, but they boy is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says,"i can't operate on this boy, he is my son" how can this be?
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by charleymed(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
Nope
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Blitz4real(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
charleymed: A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the spot, but they boy is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says,"i can't operate on this boy, he is my son" how can this be?
lol dats Fø̲̣̣я̅ the masters Ω̴̩̩̩̥α fish brain  get.
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by JungleboyT(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=nedu2000][/quote] During cold season, d body system release much/excess water from d body(vasodilation). bt during hot season, d body system losses less water(vasocontrictn)
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by babsadewa(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2013
charleymed: A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the spot, but they boy is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says,"i can't operate on this boy, he is my son" how can this be?
the surgeon might be his mother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Report From ASUU's Press Conference At Unilag / A Young Nigerian Computer Wizard Introduces A Remarkable Solution For Schools / Nairaland English Language Quiz!!!-You can join anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.