Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q (1611 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2013
charleymed: A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the spot, but they boy is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says,"i can't operate on this boy, he is my son" how can this be?
the surgeon is the boys Mum
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by EllyBrainyTM: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Let Me See the Genius who can Answer this......A Man was killed on 19-06-2011(Sunday Afternoon)inside his House,his wife called the police,they ask everyone around a question....POLICE:Where Were You when this happen.....WIFE:I was sleeping upstairs when the murder took place.....COOK:I was cooking in the kitchen......HOUSEGIRL:I went to collect the Children from the School.....GARDENER:I was cutting the Flower at the backyard....GATEMAN:.Oga sent Me to buy Newspaper for Junction.......... After Listening to their Answers,the Police arrested the Murder.>>>>>Who Is The Murderer?
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by nedu2000(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
Let Me See the Genius who can Answer this......A Man was killed on 19-06-2011(Sunday Afternoon)inside his House,his wife called the police,they ask everyone around a question....POLICE:Where Were You when this happen.....WIFE:I was sleeping upstairs when the murder took place.....COOK:I was cooking in the kitchen......HOUSEGIRL:I went to collect the Children from the School.....GARDENER:I was cutting the Flower at the backyard....GATEMAN:.Oga sent Me to buy Newspaper for Junction.......... After Listening to their Answers,the Police arrested the Murder.>>>>>Who Is The Murderer?
housegirl,the children dey go school on sunday?
Re: GENIUS Zone:test Your I.Q by Adegite5(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2013
JungleboyT: During cold season, d body system release much/excess water from d body(vasodilation). bt during hot season, d body system losses less water(vasocontrictn)
our body temperature is moderated by majorly d BLOOD, but der are some oda thins dat contributed to dis like d diamination of excess fats by d liver and also d subcutaneous fat below d dermis of d skin......soo wen u said vasoconstriction and vasodilation using water content of d body its wrong, better still u say during cold d system dillated blood near d sufface of d skin, and d fats in d dermis get folded through constriction thereby causing d keratin to pang d hair folicle making d hair to stand errect and on d hot days d reverse is d case........Q2. Magnessium are always used as sacrificial cathode whereby protecting d pillers diped in d sea water frm rusting. Itself corrode but leave d (Fe) protected

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kumoni International School Woji Port Harcourt anyon? / Online Trainings For Ibm Datapower Xi52, Xb62, Xg45 / (FUTO) Pre-degree & Part-time Form 2015/2016 Is Still On Sale. (0 8061335186)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.