Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How To Drive Traffic To A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Traffic To A Blog (445 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Traffic To A Blog by bizfirst: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lets help new webmasters who are often discouraged about their low traffic. How do other webmasters get that much desired traffic that is the envy of every newbiew?

For me, these methods have always worked:
1. Guest posting
2. Commenting (especially using comment luv enabled blogs)
3. Yahoo Answers
4. Social networks in general
5. Article submission sites
6. Document sharing sites
7. Use of SEO plugins like WP SEO by Yaost
8. Linking and linking properly.

I have compiled a comprehensive post about driving traffic to a blog and it can be found here: http://notopoverty.com/ways-of-driving-traffic-to-a-blog/

What other ways do you guy feel work? Over to you.
Re: How To Drive Traffic To A Blog by Emmyk(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
That's nice. Thanks. All is noted.

By the way, how can I blog with my java phone?.. Dunno if any mobile app is available. I know another method, sending it through your gmail. I dont like this means.

(1) (Reply)

Blogging For Money / Facebook Could Bring Unhappiness / Do You Want To Promote Your Website/blog? Or Facebook Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.