Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Blogging For Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging For Money (444 Views)

Cool Ways To Make Money From Blogging For Beginners / Is Blogging For Profits Dead? / The Truth About Blogging For Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging For Money by Olarewajub: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Blogging for money as become a popular topic over the few years as lot of individuals tend to enter the blogosphere with the sole aim of making million in few minute.
I want to tell you all that blogging isn't that easy because lot of people have the mindset that blogging is one of the simplest way of making cash.

A blog is suppose to be your public diary. I'm not trying to sentiment that you can't make money by blogging, all i'm saying is that as a blogger money should not be your top priority because you might end up being fustrated.
My advise for you all is that don't go into the blogosphere just because you heard others saying they do make money by blogger.
You can only succeed as a blogger if you apply these principles;
1 Dedication
2 Discipline
3 Determination
4 Attitude.
Source: http://blevopedia..in/2013/08/blogging-for-money.html

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting On Cloud, Linux Or Windows / Facebook To Compensate Users For Sharing Details / Webdesigner And Animators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.