Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children (571 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by olillywales(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
A 48-year-old man, has allegedly killed his wife for not being able to give birth to a male child.
The deceased, 46, simply identified as Mama Feyi, was heavily pregnant when she was allegedly stabbed to death by the husband during an early morning dispute.

It was gathered that the alleged murderer who hails from Abusoro area in Akure, Ondo State, has since been arrested and is presently being detained at the Ala divisional police station.

Eye witness accounts say the suspect has been having a running battle with his deceased wife for over two years shortly after the woman gave birth to their fourth daughter.
Sources say trouble began a month ago before the brutal murder when the husband complained aloud that his deceased wife is incapable of bearing him a male child and the incident led to a fierce altercation between the couple.

Shocked neighbours expressed disbelief at the death of mama Feyi when one of their next door neighbour, Mr. Isijola, said he was awakened by loud arguments coming from their room very early in the morning.

“I ignored them as it is a norm for them to always argue and have altercations. I decided to ignore them at first but when the noise was getting unbearable, I stepped into their room only to find the lifeless body of the woman on the floor, lying in the pool of her blood.
"I saw the man holding a knife and he threatened to stab me if I don’t leave. It was when I discovered that he may abscond that I alerted the police who immediately came to arrest him.”

Narrating the incident, daughter of the deceased, Feyisara, said, “It all started on Sunday after my mummy had cooked rice. She asked me to go and collect money from my father to prepare stew and on getting to him, he started shouting. But he later gave me N500 which my mum refused to collect.

SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/husband-stabs-wife-to-death-for-bearing-female-children/
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by Sleekydee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hehehehe, d guy so soon blame devil, even devil sef go deny am......instead mk e dey happy, he cn donate 2 of his daughters 2 Senator Yerima(dats $200k).

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmm male children with joystick don dey make people kill their wives. Joystick who say ur hardner no dey important?
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by geeez: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Can the mods move this to the non-celeb crime section?

It's bizarre
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by mrking3(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
On whose power does it lie to Give a Male child? Look at where IGNORANCE has landed him!! How ungrateful some men can be!! I know of a couple that have been married for 40 yrs now without a single child be it male or female! Yet! They're still grateful to God and still living happily!!! If you ask me, I would say he should be thrown in a lion's den! Coz he's not fit to live among humans!
Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by dplomaticVal: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
It's quite pathetic that the helpless woman's no more, hitherto i used to think the problm of gender discrimination ws only restricted to the ibos, dnt kw yorubas also repudiates Female bairns. At this stage of our rapid devt Nigerians shd eschew some of these archaic norms that places gargantuan relevance on male folks and try to embrace modernity by acceptin every child as equal and a special gift frm God regardless of its sex.

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children by Abagworo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
I SMH for the black race.

(1) (Reply)

2 Children Dumpped Inside Fish Pond In Bauchi / Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta / Jungle Justice : Suspected Robbers Beaten To A Pulp By Vigilante Group ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.