Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) (3262 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by Flirtyfemi: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
The ‘Kukere’ master, Iyanya always manages to get the ladies excited at his concerts. Now this might be because Iyanya never hesitates to taking his shirt off at the slightest opportunity, or maybe it’s just a function of how much his female fans love his music.
Things got a little more out of hand than usual last month when the MTN Project FAME winner performed at the Kukere Concert in Cokobar, Manchester.
Iyanya got a few female fans out of the audience to dance off against each other and one particular contestant maybe took the contest too seriously. She started off easy then ended up raising up her dress, wobbling her booty for the whole world to see.
To say Iyanya was surprised would definitely be an understatement, so we let him speak for himself. According to him, “I was surprised man, if you watch the clip I ran off. I was like what’s this? But people go crazy when they’re having a good time sometimes and it’s not their fault. So it’s all good.” http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/lol-iyanya-excuses-semi-nude-dancer-at.html[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1sykSy96M
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by Jimbadly: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
shocked
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by homesteady(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hian!! Why did they censor the big Nyash? Shey the girl was advertising it!!
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
LoL she was too excited lol..
Na wa 4 her!
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
:oWas she even wearing undies?
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by slimyem: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Who blurred the nyash? I didn't see nothing o...
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
The uncensored video is somewhere on nl. You guys might get lucky and have someone drop the link here.
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by majalisa(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: Who blurred the nyash? I didn't see nothing o...
how u take c say dem blur d nothing?but dat babe wey split na take away o
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by ikekings(m): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Old story! Dat gal nyansh make sense little shaa... grin grin grin
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by johnstar(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2013
blink182: The uncensored video is somewhere on nl. You guys might get lucky and have someone drop the link here.
dem, abeg wr d real video dey, snd d link asap, dis gal don make conji hold me o sad sad
Re: Lol! Iyanya Excuses Semi-nude Dancer At Kukere Concert (watch) by Lovebond34(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2013
mayapop: :oWas she even wearing undies?
lemme check under

(1) (Reply)

Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos / Iyanya's Advice To Wizkid & Davido on their fight / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Fiancee Is Handsome (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.