Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos (3263 Views)

Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / Photos: Linda Ikeji, Ice Prince, Stun On The Future Awards Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by gosifechris: 3:00am On Oct 05, 2013
photo shoots she did @ london during her birthday

damn she is supercute

Glamour and rumour have about 10 amazing pics,view it @ www.celebangmedia.com

Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by frankpessu(m): 4:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Y sh cum open her legs na
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by Tolexander: 5:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Why can't this gown be just 3cm away from the earth!
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by nerodenero: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Y sh cum open her legs na
She want fresh air to enter the 'london'gringringrin.
Why can't this gown be just 3cm away from the earth!
They always like it short so as to reveal the hot laps.Besides,if it is 3cm from the earth,how would you appreciate the hot legs?
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by chymystique(f): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2013
I Like the gown...

Buh y doz she always pout her lips dt way??

Am yet to see seun photoshoot pixs or aint he a celebrity? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by gosifechris: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2013
chymystique: I Like the gown...

Buh y doz she always pout her lips dt way??

Am yet to see seun photoshoot pixs or aint he a celebrity? grin grin

follow the link,its about 11photos of her in the first page
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by chymystique(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2013
gosifechris:

follow the link,its about 11photos of her in the first page

Tanxx buh am nt intrested in seeing d remainin pix if et aint posted here...

3 Likes

Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by 3ace(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Walahi, if I saw this pix without title, I can never guess this is Linda. Her side view(face) is completely different. Her face looks finer when viewed from the front. Anyway, that's how we are. Some people's faces are fine when viewed from front, side, some from both angles while some no fine at all.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by babarazy: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2013
3ace: Walahi, if I saw this pix without title, I can never guess this is Linda. Her side view(face) is completely different. Her face looks finer when viewed from the front. Anyway, that's how we are. Some people's faces are fine when viewed from front, side, some from both angles while some no fine at all.
dats the hand work of photoshop.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by gosifechris: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2013
chymystique:

Tanxx buh am nt intrested in seeing d remainin pix if et aint posted here...

ok sweetheart but its 2much naa,mercy for your boy naa grin

Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by gosifechris: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2013
still it,view more through the url ooo

Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by chymystique(f): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2013
gosifechris:

ok sweetheart but its 2much naa,mercy for your boy naa grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue .... ..

1 Like

Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by homesteady(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2013
HOT HOT HOT!
#lindiway!
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by 3ace(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2013
babarazy: dats the hand work of photoshop.
I don't think so. Take a pix of your face(front and side views) and you will understand the reason behind my initial post.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by demelza: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2013
She looks beautiful from the sides.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by HezronLorraine(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Her side view is awesome.very beautiful.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by gosifechris: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Her side view is awesome.very beautiful.

wow you mean you like her?

grin grin grin
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
You call this hot?

It's as cold as Scandinavian weather.

Not hot enough to make me to start looking for my vaseline tho.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by flobby57(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Releasing pictures for what,is she going back into modelling
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by joyli: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Linda, na marriage remain now! May God give u ur choice!.
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by gosifechris: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
joyli: Linda, na marriage remain now! May God give u ur choice!.
yap,maybe thats why she released the all crazy pics
Austeenx: You call this hot?

It's as cold as Scandinavian weather.

Not hot enough to make me to start looking for my vaseline tho.
NO FAPPING,FAPPERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE FAPPING
flobby57: Releasing pictures for what,is she going back into modelling

NO naa,she's too big for that,its during her b'day celebration in london
Re: Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos by itstpia8: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
babarazy:
dats the hand work of photoshop.

sometimes it's just the different angles which give varied interpretations of looks.

(1) (Reply)

10 Richest Nollywood Actresses And Their Worth / Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets / I Can’t Wear Bra All The Time – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.