Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob (5293 Views)

Bleaching Gone Bad On Rukky Sanda? / Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Nomski0(f): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
@danhumpery is this your real name or you're just a fan of gossip girl?
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by texanomaly(f): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
smh... undecided
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Danhumprey: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: @danhumpery is this your real name or you're just a fan of gossip girl?
Gbam! Somebody just got me. Yes,sweerie. I'm a fan of Gossip Girl. I so like the guy who played the role of Daniel Humprey. He's so cute and a lovestuck lonely boy. He is my best male actor in the series. Next would be Nate Achibald. As for my best female act,I'm stuck between choosing Vanessa Abraham and Serena Van dar Woodsen. Are u a fan?
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Danhumprey: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Long thing
Pls,don't tell me I can't get it for free. embarassed
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Pls,don't tell me I can't get it for free. embarassed
If you want it faster, you will have to pay tonguetonguetongue
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Nomski0(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Gbam! Somebody just got me. Yes,sweerie. I'm a fan of Gossip Girl. I so like the guy who played the role of Daniel Humprey. He's so cute and a lovestuck lonely boy. He is my best male actor in the series. Next would be Nate Achibald. As for my best female act,I'm stuck between choosing Vanessa Abraham and Serena Van dar Woodsen. Are u a fan?

Not a big fan of Dan....i think its because i prefer the novels and in the novels he was a total waste of space. My best character is Serena.....she's just a playful goddess, and i love Nate, he's the cutest of them all.
I hope you're not as lovey-dovey as Dan.
undecided
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Danhumprey: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0:

Not a big fan of Dan....i think its because i prefer the novels and in the novels he was a total waste of space. My best character is Serena.....she's just a playful goddess, and i love Nate, he's the cutest of them all.
I hope you're not as lovey-dovey as Dan.
undecided
Unfortunately,I am. cry
Re: Male Artiste Publicly Rests His Head On Rukky Sanda's Open Boob by Danhumprey: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
If you want it faster, you will have to pay tonguetonguetongue
Are u an agent? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Fame: Checkout Some Old Photos Of Davido / Wow!! Flavour N’abania And Sandra Okagbue Expecting A Child Together / Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.