Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) (14190 Views)

Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos) / Top Ten Best Dressed Nigeria Celebrities (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
In my opinion i think he is the Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste. He even dresses far better than wizkid, davido, iceprince, lynxx, dbanj, bankyW etc I mean, boy got swag! What i like about his dressing is the fact that he dresses in different clothes from "Corporate" to "Native" and still looks good in them!

Check out the pictures below

Do you agree?

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by xreal: 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
He tries, but I think d'banj does it better.
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by QTEST007(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
o boy see swag :oo boy see swag
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by hatux: 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
He try....
The pictures and so cool and on point...
But the last picture though cry

wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by oluwadanie1(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
hell no, IMO I think its Ice Prince

1 Like

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Afrok(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2015
If U and I get money like or pass am, we'll most likely dress pass am. What's the essence of having moneyif u can't wear what fits, suits and looks fine on u?undecided....

His dressings looks nice.

3 Likes

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2015
Swagg bugodi dashiiii cool
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by leocollins(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2015
I swear ice Prince does it better.

1 Like

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by sugarvallly(f): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
timaya,make I b ur baby mama now.i go born twins 4u
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by BarryX(m): 2:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Guys with his kind of stature and shape look good on clothes especially native attires.

He is certainly among the best dressed artiste around

1 Like

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by icebebe(f): 4:33am On Jun 01, 2015
sugarvallly:
timaya,make I b ur baby mama now.i go born twins 4u
smh,dnt u wish to b a responsible wife n mother?

1 Like

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Dude knows his onions..
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Badoski. D guy try. Luv his native outfit
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by santos876(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2015
oluwadanie1:
hell no, IMO I think its Ice Prince
ome ice prince dey make me high joor..em sabi dress no b small.

kcee dey kill ma vibe..... lolsssss
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Clothes fit him,he has a good body kiss
BTW the 2nd or 3rd pic,why e do leg like that now? If it's a babe now,they will say can't she stand straight . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2015
He's got the Swag no doubt
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Virus777: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
He sure looks sharp, dapper.
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
he tries but I think there are better options,d banj and more
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
He's got the Swag no doubt
hey lady..good morning
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Virus777:
He sure looks sharp, dapper.
ya,he does but d guy get enough fat for bodi o
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2015
I don't know why anybody will compare Timaya with D'banj. I don't have half the money of Timaya and I dress better than all those pics uploaded, if these dressings are the criteria the OP used, then Timaya needs to try harder. And please don't compare D'banj with this boy.
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2015
martyns303:
I don't know why anybody will compare Timaya with D'banj. I don't have half the money of Timaya and I dress better than all those pics uploaded, if these dressings are the criteria the OP used, then Timaya needs to try harder. And please don't compare D'banj with this boy.
LOL
.true tho..

modified

hey bro..u are my name sake
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
santos876:
ome ice prince dey make me high joor..em sabi dress no b small.

kcee dey kill ma vibe..... lolsssss
No vex abeg Which kcee?
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2015
martyns303:
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2015
martyns303:
And please don't compare D'banj with this boy.

tank u

Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
hey lady..good morning

Good morning dude I dunno but quickly responded to grin
How are you doing?
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Good morning dude I dunno but quickly responded to grin
How are you doing?
am good.. hope your night was stress free?? well am not so much of a talkative..check my siggy..all I need is your support, I can't get there without you..pls help..LOL..ur dp sounds scary,hope I won't be bashed?
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Yeah.
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Dude knows his tomatoes cool
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Does wearing all these pencil jeans mean he dresses good? Nigerians are so uncivilised,if na alfa wear tebliq like this with long beards,you go dey call am extremist and terorrist,no be tebliq the guy dey wear wey you dey praise here?
Re: Is Timaya The Best-Dressed Nigeria Male Artiste? (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
am good.. hope your night was stress free?? well am not so much of a talkative..check my siggy..all I need is your support, I can't get there without you..pls help..LOL..ur dp sounds scary,hope I won't be bashed?

Okay, you being nice all of a sudden coz you need votes?
Issorait!
You gat my vote!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals / Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). / Kim K Gives A Blow-j To Kanye West In The Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.