Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 (1504 Views)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by goodtalk(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2013
From various events of the past few months in Nigeria am begining to wonder how t'he 2015 elections will pan out. That president jonathan has signified intreast to contest is no longer news to the nation but t'he ripples so far generated are yet to settle ahead of the fast approching elections. Some indications that 19 governors voted for Amaechi against Jang who is t'he Aso rock stooge is a strong indication that Jonathan is loosing grip, his rough fight cumulated in an open show of shame in rivers state while 27 members of rivers state house of assembly were willing to side with the governor against t'he president, And the lingering PDP crises is unabaiting,stopping of t'he PDP convention by t'he courts, t'he dissolution of t'he Turkur led Exco of PDP, t'he suspention of Aliu Wamako t'he governor of sokoto and his quick recall! T'he PDP mess is endless, t'he Arewa consultative forum and nothern leaders speacking clearly that power must return back to t'he north by 2015, t'he campaign of violence by t'he boko haram up north and the umbashe clan wahala that led to t'he death of police and SS operatives etc etc! Lets kindly and objectively illucidate on this matter without desending into t'he arena of insult and name calling! Who do u honestly think will emerge president come 2015?
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nomski0(f): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Definately NOT GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by YoshiMaster: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2013
I heard they just made room for independent candidates, I wish someone truly sincere runs as and independent.

Maybe we should look within Nairaland.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2013
The presidential system of government will not throw up the best people,even GEJ had good plans when he assumed office ,but probably saw what we don't know about.Because i took all the speeches of GEJ seriously and always clapped,not knowing i was wasting my time clapping to lies each time he
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by YoshiMaster: 1:26am On Jul 26, 2013
olas2u: The presidential system of government will not throw up the best people,even GEJ had good plans when he assumed office ,but probably saw what we don't know about.Because i took all the speeches of GEJ seriously and always clapped,not knowing i was wasting my time clapping to lies each time he

What do you mean by the presidential system?
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

What do you mean by the presidential system?

so you did not do Government in secondary school ?You want to talk about national issues without basics.Google
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by YoshiMaster: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2013
olas2u:

so you did not do Government in secondary school ?You want to talk about national issues without basics.Google

Dude even you're typical gala seller should get a say in National issues, lets get that clear.

I am an Instrumentation/Software/Electronics Engineer by trade, doesn't mean I can't contribute to my country without these so called basics you speak of.

Anyways for my edification, I went ahead and researched that and have absorbed that new bit of knowledge, so I guess I gotta thank you despite your condescending response.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 26, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Dude even you're typical gala seller should get a say in National issues, lets get that clear.

I am an Instrumentation/Software/Electronics Engineer by trade, doesn't mean I can't contribute to my country without these so called basics you speak of.

Anyways for my edification, I went ahead and researched that and have absorbed that new bit of knowledge, so I guess I gotta thank you despite your condescending response.

I already taught you were a GEJ supporter,you know they are so many of those guys on the platform .so i taught you were being mischievous.sorry

Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by YoshiMaster: 2:55am On Jul 26, 2013
No qualms, I actually learnt something new.

You saved me from asking a stupid question(at least, as far as Political Scientist are concerned) outside nairaland, hehe grin.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by mgbeketoto: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Over the DEAD BODY OF. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by lookmangiw(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Definitely not GEJ as well. I can vote for any other candidate.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2013
MUSIWA 2015!!!!!

Let's go dia.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Bigcake: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2013
olas2u: The presidential system of government will not throw up the best people,even GEJ had good plans when he assumed office ,but probably saw what we don't know about.Because i took all the speeches of GEJ seriously and always clapped,not knowing i was wasting my time clapping to lies each time he
that shows hw dull u are, clapping for an alledge lies?
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2013
What Makes Me feel a President would not emerge by 2015 sef? undecided
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by chukjojo(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2013
I AM NOMINATING UWAZULUIKE SHAKAU AS PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT. AND THEN ASARI DOKUBO AS COAS. at least neighbouring countries will be afraid of NAIJERIYA and our lost Bakassi penusula will be recorverd.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Bigcake: that shows hw dull u are, clapping for an alledge lies?

Well if you can still remember how GEJ got to power,he was oppressed until Dora Akuyuli moved a motion which allowed him to hold power after yar dua became incapacitated. How will you perceive an oppressed person .90% of the speeches are
lies and you question the distance of government to people, electricity generation ,unemployment,security,healthcare systems,Food.dis industrialization ,dependence on imported goods,inflation and recently they are planning devaluation.

I know you support him,i also did before.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by omiobo: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2013
No president! We are going our separate ways.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by israel007: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: Definately NOT GEJ

We'll know when the election results are announced.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nomski0(f): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2013
israel007:

We'll know when the election results are announced.
Whats your point?
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Dereformer(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2013
omiobo: No president! We are going our separate ways.

True talk bro.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2013
omiobo: No president! We are going our separate ways.

Dividing the country will not benefit any body,you can see what is going on in rivers state,that is how they will fight themselves,a south south president,a south south wife of presido and a south south house of assembly and a south south governor and a south south leader of Nigerian governors forum,still yet there is no unity.That is a microscope into the bigger picture.when we stay together it will benefit us.The political and economic system seems to be a problem.India is a big country with so much diversity and about 3000 Gods with Hindu being the predominant religion ,but they are growing fast and a member of BRICS .Infact all the Brics countries have a huge population except south Africa,so what benefit is derived from dividing Nigeria .The leaders are united when it comes to the oil,the oil will dry up first before they can consider your position.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by omiobo: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2013
olas2u:

Dividing the country will not benefit any body,you can see what is going on in rivers state,that is how they will fight themselves,a south south president,a south south wife of presido and a south south house of assembly and a south south governor and a south south leader of Nigerian governors forum,still yet there is no unity.That is a microscope into the bigger picture.when we stay together it will benefit us.The political and economic system seems to be a problem.India is a big country with so much diversity and about 3000 Gods with Hindu being the predominant religion ,but they are growing fast and a member of BRICS .Infact all the Brics countries have a huge population except south Africa,so what benefit is derived from dividing Nigeria .The leaders are united when it comes to the oil,the oil will dry up first before they can consider your position.
Guy,can't you see Nigeria is not working. I love to see Odua Republic/Western Nig.
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by ochejoseph(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win click like to support

1 Like

Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by lookmangiw(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
ochejoseph: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win click like to support
where is the unlike button. Arghhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nomski0(f): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
lookmangiw: where is the unlike button. Arghhhhhh
smiley smiley
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Can't believe some ppl are still asking this kind of question.......abeg let the fresh air keep blowing...till 2019
Re: Who Will Emerge Nigerian President Come 2015 by franchizy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Based on the Excellent performances of President Johnathan, I think there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019
GEJ is d best president Nigeria ever had. The only president dat gave Nigerians good roads, steady power, employment, world class airports, railways, free health, improved facilities in our universities and tertiary institutions, total implementation of annual budget, free and fair elections, improved judicial system, increment in teachers salary and retirement age for profesors, appointments on merit and above all intensive fight against corruption.
With d above achievements, Nigerians ve all endorsed GEJ for an automatic 2nd term

(1) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Thanks God For Resolving The Crisis That Rocked His Kingdom / Anambra Stampede At Adoration Ground - The Real Story / What's Ur Assessment on Gov. T.A Orji's Administration So Far In Abia State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.