Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Sellers Of Blco - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sellers Of Blco (773 Views)

List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! / I Have Genuine Sellers Of LPFO and BLCO In Nigeria. / Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sellers Of Blco by feflo: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2013
Hi all, i have a very serious buyer for BLCO, its a refinery in holland and they will require 2million
barrels every 3month. They have specified their procedure and asked that it should be strictly
adhered to. If you have a serious seller that is ready to follow the underlisted procedure to
the letter, call 08023662352 or send me a mail at adebayofemio@yahoo.com

[b]1. Seller and Buyer sign sales / purchase agreement and send copy to their respective banks. The electronic copy is legally binding.

2. Buyer returns the SPA with their ATB/INSPECTORS/TUGBOAT details and a consent letter from inspector’s domain confirming they are RWA to conduct Q&Q on behalf of the buyer on receipt of a marine ATB. Seller Issues a confirm-able Marine ATB and clearance.

3. Buyer’s Inspector and supercargo go on board in Nigeria waters and conduct Q&Q tests at buyer’s expense. The test report must be given to both the Seller and Buyer.

4. After a successful Q&Q, the Buyer’s supercargo remains on board,while buyer is allowed to make contact with ship owner to notify them of re-charter; then Buyers bank swift an Irrevocable, Transferable, Divisible, Assignable and Callable SBLC via MT760 for the Total Cargo as per the verbiage provided on this SPA.

5. Buyer is then allowed to re-charter the Vessel.

6. Payment is made to the Seller and all commissioned agents via swift wire transfer. Then the Cargo documents are given to the Buyer in his name

7. Vessel is allowed to sail to port of discharge.

8. Next cargo
[/b]

Buyer is in agreement for an indemnity clause to be put in the contract, and he could even get an official

indemnity letter notarized and sent through to you. He further went to mention. that, he also want the indemnity clause to serve both ways – he indemnifies if he doesn't perform and they indemnify

his company if they (the seller’s) fail to perform as well, for time wasting.

Note: He would prefer if the clauses are just put in the contract and the two parties both sign to it, in order to not cause any delays
Re: Sellers Of Blco by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
What you requested for is available.Do you have proof of fund.before SPA we be send to you.
+2347032642903
Mr stephen.
Re: Sellers Of Blco by Chiefigho: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
if u are serious and u live in lagos, u can contact me on 08062493812 08056814730 or rickkybliss@yahoo.com. so we can see one-on-one so we can talk. thanks
Re: Sellers Of Blco by feflo: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks all for the calls and e-mails, we are currently talking with two people from this forum
and i will keep you posted. Meanwhile, i have decided to put every other call and e-mail on hold
till we see the outcome. So please no more calls and e-mails for now.

(1) (Reply)

40,000 Bags Of Premium Parboiled Rice For Sale / Nnpc Raises Alarm Over Fraudsters Parading Fake Oil Lifting Approvals / Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.