Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective (16336 Views)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims) / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by rhazur(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tbaby4real: Jasakumullahu kairan, thanks for the reminder. May we die as Muslims and with shahada from our mouth. Amin

Ameen
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Youngtekkey(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ayoobscom: Subhanalah wabihamdihi Subhanalah liasim

No wander while my mallam (arabic teacher,chief Imam of my town) in his last moment kept saying "this is where I want to go,that place,yes that place" pointing his hand forth with ease,with his eyes already half close...Subhanalah..

Thank you @op......unlike the counterparts that visits hell fire on daily basis

"Walatanutuna ila wa antum muslimun"

And do not die except you are a Muslim...

Xtians,hinduist,budihist,traditionalist and idolaters are all a family of peganism and polytheism

Setting up ideas as God and inviting people like it is real,,attributing death,son,pain and other funny funny ideas as God

Islam is open...come on in...before you die and go to hell
abeg if na ur islam u wan dey preach go dat in ur town not here May God Forgive U For What U Have Just Post If U Believe In Islam Does That Mean U Should Be Calling Other Religion Peagants Na Wa For U Ooooo But God Loves U

3 Likes

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by JaaizTech: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
May Allah have mercy on us all and forgive us our sins. It is therefore important for us to seek forgiveness from Allah at all times especially in this month of Ramadan. It always scares me to think about it, one never knows if this is his last Ramadan, or even his last hours. May Allah preserve. our lives to witness many more Ramadans

1 Like

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Harbiurlah(f): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ameen Sumo Ameen...
Almubaraq Sadara: Oh Allah let the last word to come out of our mouth be: Lla hilaha illa Allahu Muhammad Rosulullahi........ (saw)
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Samunique(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
All i know is that the love of God transcends every imagenation of man and religious ideology, No man is destines for distruction. For God so loved the world that He gave is only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall have everlasting life. God loves us all ! Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddists, White or black, God is our Fathter, He loves us dearly! Happy Ramadan to all Muslims!

2 Likes

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Tymally: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jazakumullahu khairan, I av 2 share dis. Dis got me really scared. I thought abt wat wuld bcome of me in d hereafter while reading dis piece, pray gud shall bcom of us all. Like cwiously we nid 2 move more closer 2 ALlah, of wat gud is enjoyment on earth and punishment in d hereafter. SUBHANNALLAh!

1 Like

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by oyedun82(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
am not saying this to condemn ur religion. but lets think about it where will the souls of boko haram members go to? Are they godly?

1 Like

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Amopeekun(f): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ op,jazakumullah khair.
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by salt1: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2013

No wander while my mallam (arabic teacher,chief Imam of my town) in his last moment kept saying "this is where I want to go,that place,yes that place" pointing his hand forth with ease,with his eyes already half close...Subhanalah..

Xtians,hinduist,budihist,traditionalist and idolaters are all a family of peganism and polytheism

Setting up ideas as God and inviting people like it is real,,attributing death,son,pain and other funny funny ideas as God

No intention of disparaging your faith or the dead imam, but his last comment sounds like he preferred to be taken to a different destination rather than where he was heading

2 Likes

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by tbaba1234: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
A death experience

…A friend of mine once shared the story of a young woman who had accepted Islam and fell sick shortly thereafter and was hospitalized. Her new Muslim companions would gather at her bedside reciting Qu'ran and keeping her company. One day one of the Muslims was reciting Qur'an and the woman started to turn her head back and forth in apparent agitation. Concerned, the Muslims asked what was wrong.

The sick woman responded by saying that it was hard to concentrate because she didn't know whom to listen to.

“What do you mean?” the Muslims asked her.

Agitated, she said to the one reciting Qur'an, “Should I listen to you and should I listen to them?”

The reciter turned and didn't see anyone. “I'm the only one reciting,” he said.

The woman, who did not know Arabic, responded saying, “I hear someone else saying, 'Yaa ayyu han-nafsul mut-ma-innah. 'Irji'ee ilaa rabbiki raaDiyya-tam marDiyyah. Fad-khulee fee 'ebaadee, wad-khulee jannatee.”

O reassured soul, Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],

And enter among My [righteous]servants,

And enter My Paradise

(Al-Fajr, 89:27-30).

A moment later, she died…

http://muslimmatters.org/2012/06/15/umm-zakiyah-are-you-a-sign-of-the-last-day/

4 Likes

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by stonemind(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
#TEAMatheist
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Ibro4peak: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Alhamdulilah.I am entitled 2 jannah as a muslim.may I die as a muslim
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by ALISMILE(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
ifeness:
In a nutshell, whoever doesn't want to meet Allah like myself will be tormented? Just like the christian version is very wierd. As far as i am concerned,when i die,i will be leaving my body to be united with the universe. I do not desire to meet any god or angel. They all sound dodgy.
Mean no disrespect bro, may God help u.
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Chiefupper: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2013

salt 1:

No intention of disparaging your faith or the dead imam, but his last comment sounds like he preferred to be taken to a different destination rather than where he was heading

I'm always happy anytime I remember am a Muslim and that Islam is my religion, I always pray to Almighty Allah to guide me till the end of my life -let me use this medium to beg Allah that any moment I wants to derail from Islam, He should please take me away immediately from this world. My dear brothers and sisters in Islam please I will implore you not to leave anybody who is not a Muslim alone because it is not easy to change ones congenital believe but please do not force them, I pray they all see the beauty of Islam soonest

2 Likes

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by showietee: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Alhamdulilahi
Jazakallahu aikhran... For this...
Its indeed a great reminder...

Man's addiction will surely be his last utterance, so we should be addicted to the remembrance of Allah and we should always prayer for his mercies on us.
May the kalmo shahadah be our last word inshallah, ameen sunmo ameen.

More on the departure of the soul can be found in the tafseer(muntaqabol hadith) of surat waqiah.

4 Likes

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by smokeydrinky: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ayoobscom:

...... and you know this how?
ur post is offensive,i hope you get banned.

happy Ramadan to you all.....
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by beentarh(f): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Subhanalahh! May Allah make khalimatu shaadah our last word
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by shegzymoni: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Almubaraq Sadara: Oh Allah let the last word to come out of our mouth be: Lla hilaha illa Allahu Muhammad Rosulullahi........ (saw)
Amin
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
deols:

There are stages before the judgement day.

Title says Islamic perspective. Saying anything otherwise is trolling.

Okay , I understand, 2 stages according to ISLAM.

Thanks.
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by showietee: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ya Allah, forgive me for all of my sins and help me always turn to You seeking forgiveness and Mercy until I die. Ameen.

Let evry body participate in this dua;
Ya ALLAH dont take my soul away until you are happy with me, Aameen
Ya ALLAH give me death while i m in sajdah. Aameen
Ya ALLAH let the last words of my life be the kalma Shahadat. Aameen
Ya Allah If i die in Sleep let My heart beat the zikr of ALLAH. Aameen
Oh ALLAH, the GUIDER of the lost souls, Forgive The Entire Ummat!! Aameen
Ya ALLAH Forgive My Parents, My Teachers, My Family,My Friends, my boss
Ameen!
Try To Send this Dua to all, without Failing to say(Aameen)
Share This Dua &
Remember Me In Your Prayers.

1 Like

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by opei(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Allahu akbar, jazakumulahu khairan sis deols....may Allah (SWT) make us a momin TILL THE LAST DAY. AMIN
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by BCJAY(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
ifeness:
In a nutshell, whoever doesn't want to meet Allah like myself will be tormented? Just like the christian version is very wierd. As far as i am concerned,when i die,i will be leaving my body to be united with the universe. I do not desire to meet any god or angel. They all sound dodgy.
i pray GOD will open ur eyes b4 its too late remember Rapture is sure and soon. The earlier you repent the better.

1 Like

Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by oluteemzeey: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am so much grateful..... Jazakum lahu khaeran kethira
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by Kunlexic(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
tbaba1234: The ayat in Arabic are so cute smiley

JazakAllahu Khair.

May we have ease at the time of death.
amina ya'Allahu
Re: The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective by personpikin: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Samunique: All i know is that the love of God transcends every imagenation of man and religious ideology, No man is destines for distruction. For God so loved the world that He gave is only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall have everlasting life. God loves us all ! Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddists, White or black, God is our Fathter, He loves us dearly! Happy Ramadan to all Muslims!
. [quote author=Ayoobscom]Subhanalah wabihamdihi Subhanalah liasim

Islam is open...come on in...before you die. I don't know if anyone can see d difference between these two comments,it clearly defines both religion.Meanwyl,no muslim bro or sis chastised the latter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.