Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (18255 Views)

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by dejikays(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
dr dams: Resheduling? Cant say, esp in a massive recruitment exercise.
Nw my concern is, wots gonna b d content of a 90mins test? Wots test 1 n 2? N I hope it wont demand us bringing our credentiakss.
Jst puzzled..

Yea, u shud print out ur details via dragnet site..
u're on point,that's what i'm also bothered about
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by dejikays(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
debbie131: Just received an email now showing my test details but I don't have any of the stipulated ID cards. Want to know if I can make use of voters card from those that have written Dragnet's test before. Thanks..
ofcourse,i used it on several ocassions
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by hopedavid(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
debbie131: Just received an email now showing my test details but I don't have any of the stipulated ID cards. Want to know if I can make use of voters card from those that have written Dragnet's test before. Thanks..
yes, you can. I've used voter's card for dragnet exam b4
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
By virtue of previous test, its a two section assesment , 50 quest each n 1hr/section..
1st sect is basic math n eng in qual proportn whilst 2nd sec is a combo of logic, current affair n oda miscellany xpected frm an aptitude test.

Nw d prob is dat, I guess wed wud b 1st access ban test 2 b organ by dragnet..

**** confused*
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by peterirhivben: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
FREE DRAGNET QUESTION AND ANSWER

To access this free dragnet question and answer follow this linked

E-mail: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com
password: computer2020

To get the complete package of 560 dragnet question and answer send 500 naira MTN recharge card and your e-mail address to 08122516378 (offer las july 2013)

This package contains
160 dragnet abstract reasoning question and answer (2012 and 2013 question)
200 dragnet numerical reasoning question and answer (2012 and 2013 question)
200 dragnet verbal reasoning question and answer (2012 and 2013 question)

call: 08122516378 or 08064147946 for verification before sending.

Other materials you may be interested in includes
1. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST ON DVD (VIDEO, APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS, E-BOOKS
2. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILL TEST ON DVD (VIDEO, APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS, E-BOOKS
3. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST ON DVD (VIDEO, APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS, E-BOOKS
4. PETROLEUM PROCESSING SKILL TEST ON DVD (VIDEO, APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS, E-BOOKS
5. MECHANICAL REASONING SELF-LEARNING VIDEO DVD AND E-BOOK
6. ABSTRACT REASONING SELF-LEARNING VIDEO DVD AND E-BOOK
7. SPATIAL REASONING SELF-LEARNING VIDEO DVD AND E-BOOK
8. BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK
9. OIL AND GAS APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK
10. PDTF QUESTIONS

FOR MORE ENQUIRY ON HOW TO GET THIS MATERIALS PLEASE CALL;: 08122516378 OR 08064147946
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by georgeehis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Emasel. I selected benin too. Bt I'v not goten any mail. Jus confused. Wot exactly did d mail say. Location. Time. Wot to bring and all dat. Pls help.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by emmieadebayo: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ђ3ℓℓø guy, A̶̲̥̅♏ yet to receive †ђξ text msg for ma exam center.is any1 facing †ђξ same delay? Pls wot can I do to get ma centre asap? Tanx
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emasel(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
george.ehis:
@Emasel. I selected benin too. Bt I'v not goten any mail. Jus confused. Wot exactly did d mail say. Location. Time. Wot to bring and all dat. Pls help.

The test is to take place @ UNIBEN ICT centre.Don't know if the time allocated for each person is different,but mine is 12pm.You are required to come along with a print out of the mail and a valid means of identification(National ID Card,Drivers License,or Intl Passport).
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Input d email u used n d password given 2 u on http://candidate.fot.com.ng to c if it will display anytin, chk ur spam messages.
If all negative, den chilaps till 2mao, den u ma give em a call if u av dier contact.

I dont av * so dont ask me* lol!
emmie_adebayo: Ђ3ℓℓø guy, A̶̲̥̅♏ yet to receive †ђξ text msg for ma exam center.is any1 facing †ђξ same delay? Pls wot can I do to get ma centre asap? Tanx
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by courage54(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls , I have not receive the details of the venue for the test. But I fill the preferred location. Form where I chose lagos as my preferred location! Pls help

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Onyiip(f): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
best of luck to everyone writing, is there any writing in abuja too?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
courage54: Pls , I have not receive the details of the venue for the test. But I fill the preferred location. Form where I chose lagos as my preferred location! Pls help
dr dams: Input d email u used n d password given 2 u on http://candidate.fot.com.ng to c if it will display anytin, chk ur spam messages.
If all negative, den chilaps till 2mao, den u ma give em a call if u av dier contact.

I dont av * so dont ask me* lol!
courage54: Pls , I have not receive the details of the venue for the test. But I fill the preferred location. Form where I chose lagos as my preferred location! Pls help
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by VAC13079704: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
I lost my National ID card and Voter's card. I dont have driver's licence and Int'l passport.
Can i make use of University ID card though expired 2011, or NYSC Foundation ID card that was given to me at the end of mine NYSC assignment? I just concluded my service this year 2013. Or can i go there with NEPA bill because it has my residencial address?

Meanwhile i have printed out the message that was sent to my email box and that of candidate.fot.com.ng which we were ask to bring along on Wed, 31st July.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Serious but sound funny!!!!
In d midst of dis palava, jst go wit all uve got 2 convince em, NYSC / School Id MIGHT help bt u neva scanned ur drivers lisenc or passp b4 u misplaced em?
VAC13079704: I lost my National ID card and Voter's card. I dont have driver's licence and Int'l passport.
Can i make use of University ID card though expired 2011, or NYSC Foundation ID card that was given to me at the end of mine NYSC assignment? I just concluded my service this year 2013. Or can i go there with NEPA bill because it has my residencial address?

Meanwhile i have printed out the message that was sent to my email box and that of candidate.fot.com.ng which we were ask to bring along on Wed, 31st July.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by VAC13079704: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
I never had Int'l passport, and driver's licence. The one's i had were Nat ID card and Voter's card but lost them.
Thanks for ur suggestion. I will go with all ID's that i have got so as to convince them.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by georgeehis(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls oo. Som1 help wit a fone numba so we can call dese guys. D exam is on wednesday and we'v stil nt gotten anyfin
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by bunmiade04: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
I got D̶̲̥̅̊ text for D̶̲̥̅̊ preferred location but I have not gotten D̶̲̥̅̊ test details. Any problem to this pls
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ighodalonosa(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
goodluck to u guys
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by courage54(m): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2013
I still have not receive the text message for the venue and time, what is wrong pls? What can I do because I have tried logging in with my email and password they gave me initially but still I didn't see ant tin there. Some one should pls help

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olusola009: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Good morning all,

Have not receieved my test details too so I checked online and got their customer care line for those of us that wants to call. 07088609791 , 08174613680.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2013
I haven't received info abt d venue oo...although I selected a prefered location nd wrote my phone number.Is there any1 with such issue here?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Gudmorning Olusola 009,plz did u call dem?If yes pls,wot was their response?Thanks
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Hello
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emasel(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2013
h220: I haven't received info abt d venue oo...although I selected a prefered location nd wrote my phone number.Is there any1 with such issue here?

Just be a little patient,You will be contacted b4 the end of 2day,I think they might be having problems with their system.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2013
Thank you Emasel.I appreciate
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by VAC13079704: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Use the password that they sent to u 4 preferred location and ur email address to check test details on http://candidate.fot.com.ng and also check ur mail box cos a message was sent to u dia as well.
This info is for those that haven't any message as per the venue.
Thanks and goodluck to ur test.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Vac 130...gudmornin-pls wen I opened d site I saw username nd password I entered d ID I was given nd d password (wen de sent d msg abt preferred location)but I was told it was invalid.an clue as 2 y?pls
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Use ur email as username nt d 1 given in earlier txt.. Bt use same password.. Try dat!!
h220: Vac 130...gudmornin-pls wen I opened d site I saw username nd password I entered d ID I was given nd d password (wen de sent d msg abt preferred location)but I was told it was invalid.an clue as 2 y?pls
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2013
I just did dat 2 buh stil d same !any idea ?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by shopyboy(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2013
It will be best for anyone doing the test TO GO ALONG THEIR CREDENTIALS, UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE, NYSC CERTIFICATE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE ETC, cos they said they would do biometrics and knowing DRAGNET they will ask for it, else you wont be abel to write the test.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Nice, bt I doubt if dey ll do dat.. Biometrics is all about finger print, photo section, dats all.. Dont forget we uploaded our credentials wen applying to dragnet..
shopyboy: It will be best for anyone doing the test TO GO ALONG THEIR CREDENTIALS, UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE, NYSC CERTIFICATE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE ETC, cos they said they would do biometrics and knowing DRAGNET they will ask for it, else you wont be abel to write the test.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by dejikays(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2013
george.ehis:
It's advisable u send a mail 2 dragnet ASAP. Info@dragnet-nigeria.com(nt d@ sure of d mail though,u can google it )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt / Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? / FAAN Recruitment [updated Application Form Url]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.