Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,867 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly (12415 Views)

President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Ikonz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
jay2k: as if u ve forgoton dat david mark is loyal to Gej. nd dat dea wea evil amachree has been coverin for amaechi,wich mark may want to unvail nd possibly iniate an impeachement process if it paradventure worth it,,all in d bead to plz im oga @ d top..d situation is not quit rossy for him ooo...am not realy happy about it joooorr..

have u also forgoten that Tambuwal is sympathetic to the cause of Amaechi? Abi u no read where dem write say House of Reps go follow handle the matter?

Did i even hear u say Mark is loyal to GEJ? Buhehehehehe.

Amaechi & the State speaker is so safe frm any form of impeachment now, if u dont knw
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by bibinwaka: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
overfeeding na him dey make person misbehave.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by bibinwaka: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
overfeeding!!!
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Capnd143(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
honestivo: Then if there is fight in national asembly what will happen .
very simple. GEJ orders deployment of troops, state of emergency and enactment of martial laws, if amaechi decides to skip military check point, then he is odered to frog jump.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Kalamaya: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
State of emergency in disguise. The state is gradually slipping into the mighty hand of the federal govt. In my own opinion Ameachi is the one losing out in this new development. He knows, but he will be pretending as usuall that he is still in control of the state.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by moodswing(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Some people who don't understand the political implication of this action will be celebrating Amechi.

For those of us who do, you know who lost. It is a curse in disguise for Amechi.

Watch and learn. GEJ don learn this politics pass people wey dey claim to sabi am pass.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by dAesthete(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Some people just open dia mouth & things begin to come out then dey think dat dey are talking. Politics is not played by Nollywood actors.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Paulonminyi: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
jay2k: as if u ve forgoton dat david mark is loyal to Gej. nd dat dea wea evil amachree has been coverin for amaechi,wich mark may want to unvail nd possibly iniate an impeachement process if it paradventure worth it,,all in d bead to plz im oga @ d top..d situation is not quit rossy for him ooo...am not realy happy about it joooorr..
u ve also 4gotten dat D.MARK is comin 2015,d presidency is 4 middle belt nt core North. Who tel u mark is loyal 2 Gej? U ve 4gotten Obj who brought Mark 2 senate em 2 senate president. If Gej is loyal 2 Obj den Mark is loyal 2 Gej.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Nickyspice(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good move
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
y2kaustinstone_:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
Must you live above your means?
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2013

Mark and National Assembly wouldn't try it. And mind you it is stated clearly in the constitution that in the event of take over of state house of assembly by National Assembly the latter assembly can perform numerous function EXCEPT the impeachment of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Ojewande(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Only Jesus can save...
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by loswhite(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
y2kaustinstone_:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power smiley smiley tongue.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
U again!!!
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Didi8: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yes, make dem go rest...especially those 27 devils and their lucifer...yes make dem go chill dey suck blood for PH government house. They are free to invite their cloud headed patron-saint, d Kongi. Let dem go on and feast over Rivers State allocation and human blood. Its a free world.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Didi8: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
javascript:void(0);
I been wan talk something...but somebody hold mace...
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by RtFNJ: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
I could remember wen d house of Reps fought a member died, nothin was done, nobody took over there job,wot abt in d senate.. Our laws r just one sided..
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by AndreUweh(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by jay2k(m): 4:39am On Jul 28, 2013
big deal 007:

Mark and National Assembly wouldn't try it. And mind you it is stated clearly in the constitution that in the event of take over of state house of assembly by National Assembly the latter assembly can perform numerous function EXCEPT the impeachment of the governor.
well am not convasant with dis fact..Tanx for d info anyways as dats wat i wan to hear..politics is not speculation lik dos oda 1s up dea r doing.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by cosify: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2013
Good move by d Senate, at least till normalcy is restored to d Rivers House of Assembly.
Re: Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly by Ozenko(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2013
moodswing: Some people who don't understand the political implication of this action will be celebrating Amechi.

For those of us who do, you know who lost. It is a curse in disguise for Amechi.

Watch and learn. GEJ don learn this politics pass people wey dey claim to sabi am pass.
following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' / Onitsha Explosion: Peter Obi Donates N2m For Treatment Of Affected Victims / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.