Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean (1517 Views)

[DOWNLOAD]: MONEY VIDEO: King Special Starring Ice Prince, Davido, B-red, Burna. / Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by chomboc: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money video ft Snoop Lion Big Sean: After the success of his album launch DKM held last month in Lagos.
D’banj hasn’t taken any break but hurled himself deeper into work as he is reported to have completed the video shoot of his huge music collaboration ‘Blame it on the money, featuring Snoop Lion in the US.

http://www.naijazip..com/2013/07/dbanj-drops-blame-it-on-money-video-ft.html

Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by texaco1: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
hmmmmm
i like dbanj in this pics ,
come to think of it , this guy might be a nice man after all undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by dhrey: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2013
texaco1: hmmmmm
i like dbanj in this pics ,
come to think of it , this guy might be a nice man after all undecided undecided undecided
you made me laugh in korea,are u 4real.
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by texaco1: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2013
dhrey: you made me laugh in korea,are u 4real.
I am a man of many colours and many faces
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by dhrey: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2013
texaco1:
I am a man of many colours and many faces
you dont have to do this to yourself cos i knw God didnt create you like this.try to maintain your real colour no matter what.
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by texaco1: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2013
dhrey: you dont have to do this to yourself cos i knw God didnt create you like this.try to maintain your real colour no matter what.
But why are u always stalking me on every dbanj thread ?I go report you to seun and sss ,you know I dey warn u since ,u dey mind me angry
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by dhrey: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2013
texaco1:
But why are u always stalking me on every dbanj thread ?I go report you to seun and sss ,you know I dey warn u since ,u dey mind me angry
me too go report you to efcc.lol
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by ikelvin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na only texaco and drehy I d see comment on dis why? Anyways...... eja nla ti land, clear the airport!!! am happy for d'banj and db records!!!
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by texaco1: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
ikelvin: Na only texaco and drehy I d see comment on dis why? Anyways...... eja nla ti land, clear the airport!!! am happy for d'banj and db records!!!
This attests to the fact that ur eja nla is gradually losing weight and relevance in the music industry
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by ikelvin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
texaco1:
This attests to the fact that ur eja nla is gradually losing weight and relevance in the music industry
of course not, if he is he won't be always in d news, the truth is he is in the best moments of his career ever accept that or doubt it, it's just the truth and cannot be changed
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by dhrey: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2013
texaco1:
u don change colour abi?
Re: Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean by texaco1: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2013
dhrey: u don change colour abi?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he took my girlfriend , i no go forgive am grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo -wizkid Cuts Off His Dreads, Check Out New Look / Lyrics Of Baba God By Jhornabell X Mosco / Mo Hits: Dr Sid Vs The Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.