Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Makeup Secrets For Every Woman (continued) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Secrets For Every Woman (continued) (1013 Views)

6 Beauty Secrets For Perfect Skin / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Secrets For Every Woman (continued) by Nma28(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is a continuation of my yesterday’s post. If you missed it Read Here http://www.maryjanebeauty.com/2013/07/makeup-secrets-for-every-woman.html#more. It is very important for every woman to know the basic makeup application secrets which you can use to highlight that natural beauty. Either you prefer natural look with nude lips or more dramatic look by applying red lipstick, there are basic ways to go about your makeup application. The list below is the basic makeup application secrets for every woman. Enjoy it!

Foundation Application Tips
The aim of any makeup look is to achieve a perfect and even complexion therefore special attention is required while applying foundation in other to achieve the aim.

Liquid foundation is usually easier to apply. So I recommend you use one. Shake the container (bottle, tube, etc.) to ration all the pigment particles then apply to your face paying attention to hairline, ear lobes, jaw line, and the under the eye area.

Eyeliner Tips
Eyeliner is the exceptional makeup device with the help of which you can make your eye pop. I recommend you opt for liquid eyeliner as it’s the best to fill the space on the lash-line that makes the lashes appear thicker.

Lipstick Tips
Always exfoliate your lips; it will help the lips with smoother lipstick application. Please read up the process on lips exfoliation http://www.maryjanebeauty.com/2013/07/diy-lip-exfoliating.html. If you have small lips, avoid dark red or brown lipstick.

Eye shadow Tips
To add the vibrant eye look, apply a bit of shining eye shadow in the middle of your eyelids over your base eye shadow tone. This will definitely pop up your eyes.

Now you know the secrets..are u going to apply them?

http://www.maryjanebeauty.com/2013/07/makeup-secrets-for-every-woman-continued.html#more

(1) (Reply)

'anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid' - Former Governor Alao-akala / Guys.. How Often Do You Change Your Boxers?? / What Do You Think About Denrele Edun’s Waist Long Blue Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.