Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Conjoined Twins Born In India - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Conjoined Twins Born In India (14405 Views)

Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by classyS: 1:04am On Jul 27, 2013
God dis is painfull,pls lord av mercy on dis family.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by babsomotde(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2013
They should been raised this way. No tampering doctors. Check the cases of other Siamese twins with similar features.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by devigblegble: 2:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Allahu Akbar

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Flygerian1(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Na wa for thins wey dey hapun dis dayz o!

What could really be the cause of this co-joined twins of a thing? undecided
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by DrHarziz(m): 3:58am On Jul 27, 2013
Just pray Allah makes d surgery a sucx.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by supaeagles(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2013
Lordave: Nothing from India can suprise me anymore!
The eccentricity of these people is now a norm.
Your generalized and myopic comment of 1.2 billion people itself shows you are a nutcase.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by delson2k: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2013
God have ur way@very risky kissGod have ur way@very risky
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Datas121(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Lizzylobito:
lol! lwkmd cheesy
two gud head are beta dan 1 grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by victoriaGold: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dis is really sad. Dat means d baby on right has to go cos his head is not in d middle
which of dem head dey middle ooo
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by victoriaGold: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2013
quote author=Ms_Steph]Dis is really sad. Dat means d baby on right has to go cos his head is not in d middle [/quote] which of dem head dey middle ooo embarassed
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by olivvvia: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: what is wrong there.
ur children will alwaz giv u trouble,dey are humans.just pray u can handle dem.abi u neva made ur mum or dad flog u?
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Lordave: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2013
supaeagles: Your generalized and myopic comment of 1.2 billion people itself shows you are a nutcase.
why you too like trouble supaeagles? Lest I forget, which time India reach 1.2billion people?
Fix your brain o. grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by ceejayluv(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2013
Lordave: why you too like trouble supaeagles? Lest I forget, which time India reach 1.2billion people?
Fix your brain o. grin
Google am na....
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Lordave: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2013
ceejayluv:
Google am na....
talk true!
Ok na true.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by PStacks(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2013
OMG! Ehyaaaa mehn!
Oh Guuuush.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by siempere(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Hombre....these guys will not get separated...if u read d extract well doctors 're looking towards.....kiping dem alive...nothing like separation...they're joined frm neck down...two heads on one shoulder..dat means...they've two different sets of internal organs....but they share d limbs....if u kill off one d oda'll die simple...
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by spygurl(f): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Hw did dey manage to cm out wit their heads joined together.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by denony(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2013
spygurl: Hw did dey manage to cm out wit their heads joined together.

exactly my thought, the woman that gave birth to the baby(s) is really a strong woman

UWA NKEA SELF cry
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by gunuvi(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2013
minute: How would a conjoined twin feel if one of them was outgoing and the other wasn't and it was date

night? OR Lets say that Betsy and Bartholomew are conjoined twins. They are conjoined at the rib

cage and as a result both have full control over their brains. So one day Betsy is out at dinner with

her boyfriend who is into kinky things like conjoined twins. Her boyfriend makes a comment that Bar-

tholomew really doesn't like so he picks up the knife and stabs him repeatedly in the face.

Obviously with so many witnesses, Bartholomew is arrested and given life in prison
Now what happens to Betsy?
Wetin u dey talk?
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by abdulsleemzy(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Indian Again?
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by HIPROFILE(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2013
Always always India
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Emmanuel602(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2013
WHY ALWAYS IN INDIA
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by HIPROFILE(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
gunuvi:
Wetin u dey talk?
Dat guy na serious junk. honestly I can't get a bit
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by ireneidiva(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
shocked
demmy55:

Dats not an option. Two heads are better than one.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by HezronLorraine(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
olivvvia: ur children will alwaz giv u trouble,dey are humans.just pray u can handle dem.abi u neva made ur mum or dad flog u?
I didn't mean troubles like getting in the bad grace of your parents or offending them,that's more than normal for any kid to naturally frustrate their parents with wahala time to time.what I mean't was any child that I would have to spend all my life on for one medical condition or the other,some kids also don't show any signs of such until later!they just get one sickness and die suddenly,so I meant such kids shouldn't come.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Uzokens: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chai! That's a critical condition,bt i pray God will give the doctor wisdom to carry on the job.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Uzokens: Chai! That's a critical condition,bt i pray God will give the doctor wisdom to carry on the job.
Let them just chop off the other fella's head
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by makahlj2: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
minute: How would a conjoined twin feel if one of them was outgoing and the other wasn't and it was date

night? OR Lets say that Betsy and Bartholomew are conjoined twins. They are conjoined at the rib

cage and as a result both have full control over their brains. So one day Betsy is out at dinner with

her boyfriend who is into kinky things like conjoined twins. Her boyfriend makes a comment that Bar-

tholomew really doesn't like so he picks up the knife and stabs him repeatedly in the face.

Obviously with so many witnesses, Bartholomew is arrested and given life in prison

First, conjoined twins are always the same gender. Second, if one of them dies, the other will also die, in a matter of minutes.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by makahlj2: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
OMG, what a sad story. How are they going to separate the twins? I fear that it's impossible. Look at these two conjoined girls, they are Americans and have access to the most advanced medical care, but their doctors have pronounced separation impossible in their case.

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Smooyis(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2013

Why are you assuming wrong things when the doctors are already working on the way out. Or have u ever seen grown ups with two heads?
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In India by Miraclebaby1109: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wow, are these kids? Nawa ooo, God i dnt want this ooo. Lord help their parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Kills Forty In Ten States – Health Minister / Advantage Of Breast Sucking / More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.