Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! (12060 Views)

The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Who in engineering doesn't know that araivie is corrupt, even Jesus Christ can attest to it,that guy is suppose to be number 1 on that list

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by khaleesi(f): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: In 2002, I was admitted into uniben to study elect/elect engr. A fresh young lad. Passed jamb and waec at a sitting. During UBITS in between 100 and 200 level, Ariavie accosted me and said I wasn't puttin on shoes in d laboratory. I was wearin a covered slippers so I explained dat d safety rule was that toes must be covered. And my footwear did dat. He gave me many slaps and lata wrote a report dat I fought him. My gp at 100 level was 4.1. My mum went 2 beg d man. He said all is forgotten. 200 level was 2.3. Had abt 8 missing papers. All from mechanical dept where he is. My dad then went 2 beg d man. At 300 level, he was exams officer. I didn't see result at all. Afta fightin for 2 extra years and becomin a junkie out of frustration, peacefully went to write jamb again and went to ekp to study maths. God helped me get a gud 2.1. Currently serving. Somewhere along d line, I stopped being bitter towards Ariavie and jst left him for God. Now dat I'm hearin dis, weda it's true or not, I knw dat there rily is karma. God knows how many pple dat man has frustrated.

Reading this made me feel like crying..I can't even imagine how frustrated u must ve been.. That man is heartless. I wasn't in Engineering but I heard a lot abt him. He surely got what he deserve
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Patuwa: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
U are talking about Ariave. There are other tormentors like Oni Ojo -Physics and Jideonwo - Chemistry. Jideonwo tormented me like satan till year four and especially in CHM325P. He will boldly say it in class that if he ask you for sex, if u want say yes and if u dont want u will be in trouble. He thinks he has jazz and he can go unpunish. The guy will put on black hat, black gown, black trouser, black shoes and black walking stick to school while driving a black jeep. I almost slap the fool when he want to s.ex my legion member.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by sleekieb(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jideonwo does not drive a black jeep bro n his dressing pattern you talk about Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ wrong. Every other thing you said are affirmative.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by RoyalAssasin: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
lumeviews.com:
LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS FROM UNIBEN:

1. DR. ENDURANCE OPHORI – MICROBIOLOGY – SEX AND MONEY

2. MRS. AKORTHA – MICROBIOLOGY – MONEY

3. ENGR. GODFREY ARIAVE – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – SEX AND MONEY

4. DR. FRANK OSAGIEDE – MATHEMATICS – SEX AND MONEY

5. MR. CHETE – COMPUTER SCIENCE – MONEY

Rest of the names are on the source below... cool

SOURCE: NAMES OF LECTURERS RECENTLY SACKED BY UNIBEN + REASONS!!!

Yo, it's made the front page!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Yo, it's made the front page!
Nah! It's on trending topics but not the frontpage!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THESE ARE PURE FABRICATED LIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THESE ARE PURE FABRICATED LIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You're Ariave on code, right?
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ariave is the biggest fool of all time...So full of himself and thinks he is untouchable. How wrong he was
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hahaahah nawao it seems like you guys hate Ariave pass gej...well i no dey uniben.
Nomski you have to say something about this topic o, don't ignore it please.lol
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Soloblincus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chete should be d least corrupt lecturer in computer science. I doubt dis list
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by spoilerx: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
toideve:

Cos it sounds too good to be true. That guy is strong!

strong for where , d guy was a bloody lab attendant wen I was in 100 level .don't know how he started lecturing
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Soloblincus: Chete should be d least corrupt lecturer in computer science. I doubt dis list

So it's okay to be the "least corrupt lecturer"? Please explain that phrase. Thank you!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
oge_uno: Sorry to disappoint u all...this wld have been my best news eva....but ITS FAKE embarassed

Thank you for providing reasons to back up your accusation...!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
De-Hero:
Some names are still missing...
Yes! Will update when the rest come out.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
toideve: I don't believe this list. Oni-Ojo made this list fake
Did/Do you know him?
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Aravie Aravie Aravie....dis man has done uncountable evils in faculty of engr in uniben, if you like be pastor/alfa, U̶̲̥̅̊ can never pass through 200L mechanical course with@ @least coursing/swearing bad bad bad bad things to Aravie, that man don do people bad tinz oº°˚ ˚°º ...everybody that know aravie must be happy about this news
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Valentinooo: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Soloblincus: Chete should be d least corrupt lecturer in computer science. I doubt dis list

Guy i'm presently in 400level. So i don't think you know my department more than i do. Though he's not the only one doing that. We have alot of them like that in that dept. Go and Find out
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Dondbuzor: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
I know him personally. The man is evil. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
DONMAYOR19: Aravie Aravie Aravie....dis man has done uncountable evils in faculty of engr in uniben, if you like be pastor/alfa, U̶̲̥̅̊ can never pass through 200L mechanical course with@ @least coursing/swearing bad bad bad bad things to Aravie, that man don do people bad tinz oº°˚ ˚°º ...everybody that know aravie must be happy about this news
grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by toideve(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Did/Do you know him?

Yes of course! Strong man
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
toideve:

Yes of course! Strong man
Too strong to get sacked?
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Kelvin0(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
my Gosh this better be true....jes passing by! cool
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Soloblincus(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
unReliableSauce:

So it's okay to be the "least corrupt lecturer"? Please explain that phrase. Thank you!
maybe i used the wrong phrase. I never knew chete to be a bribe taking lecturer except he does it 'codedly'.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by RoyalAssasin: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kelvin0: my Gosh this better be true....jes passing by! cool
yes oooo! so true.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by SaintChukz(m): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Hahaahah nawao it seems like you guys hate Ariave pass gej...well i no dey uniben.
Nomski you have to say something about this topic o, don't ignore it please.lol
No wonder you don't know his name,well Ariave has always been a terror in that Engineering faculty.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by SaintChukz(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2013
Valentinooo:

Guy i'm presently in 400level. So i don't think you know my department more than i do. Though he's not the only one doing that. We have alot of them like that in that dept. Go and Find out
i pity you sha...!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Saint Chukz: i pity you sha...!
Why?
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Feraz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: In 2002, I was admitted into uniben to study elect/elect engr. A fresh young lad. Passed jamb and waec at a sitting. During UBITS in between 100 and 200 level, Ariavie accosted me and said I wasn't puttin on shoes in d laboratory. I was wearin a covered slippers so I explained dat d safety rule was that toes must be covered. And my footwear did dat. He gave me many slaps and lata wrote a report dat I fought him. My gp at 100 level was 4.1. My mum went 2 beg d man. He said all is forgotten. 200 level was 2.3. Had abt 8 missing papers. All from mechanical dept where he is. My dad then went 2 beg d man. At 300 level, he was exams officer. I didn't see result at all. Afta fightin for 2 extra years and becomin a junkie out of frustration, peacefully went to write jamb again and went to ekp to study maths. God helped me get a gud 2.1. Currently serving. Somewhere along d line, I stopped being bitter towards Ariavie and jst left him for God. Now dat I'm hearin dis, weda it's true or not, I knw dat there rily is karma. God knows how many pple dat man has frustrated.
Bros sorry oh but the last time I Checked, other dept offer 2 courses per semester making a total of four in 200level. How come you said about 8 bearing in mind that the courses include:
MEE 211
MEE 221
MEE 212
MEE 222

I don't know how true it is but for those in Maths, Chemistry and Physics, it been a long time coming cos students have been complaining about them....

Ararvie may have been a terror back then but the guy has cooled down....
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by GotNoSwaggg: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by OmniSparrow: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Feraz: Bros sorry oh but the last time I Checked, other dept offer 2 courses per semester making a total of four in 200level. How come you said about 8 bearing in mind that the courses include:
MEE 211
MEE 221
MEE 212
MEE 222

I don't know how true it is but for those in Maths, Chemistry and Physics, it been a long time coming cos students have been complaining about them....

Ararvie may have been a terror back then but the guy has cooled down....
Don't know abt now but seems de were in charge of EMA and ELA back then. At least, it's there I went to for d missin results.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) / Kwara State University (KWASU) 2016/2017 Thread / Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.