Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! (12061 Views)

The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Feraz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
This was the update I got this morning....besides, the said list (previous) is fake according to what I heard...

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Benwems(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: In 2002, I was admitted into uniben to study elect/elect engr. A fresh young lad. Passed jamb and waec at a sitting. During UBITS in between 100 and 200 level, Ariavie accosted me and said I wasn't puttin on shoes in d laboratory. I was wearin a covered slippers so I explained dat d safety rule was that toes must be covered. And my footwear did dat. He gave me many slaps and lata wrote a report dat I fought him. My gp at 100 level was 4.1. My mum went 2 beg d man. He said all is forgotten. 200 level was 2.3. Had abt 8 missing papers. All from mechanical dept where he is. My dad then went 2 beg d man. At 300 level, he was exams officer. I didn't see result at all. Afta fightin for 2 extra years and becomin a junkie out of frustration, peacefully went to write jamb again and went to ekp to study maths. God helped me get a gud 2.1. Currently serving. Somewhere along d line, I stopped being bitter towards Ariavie and jst left him for God. Now dat I'm hearin dis, weda it's true or not, I knw dat there rily is karma. God knows how many pple dat man has frustrated.

You cannot have eight(cool missing script from mechanical department as an electrical student because through out the five years of your stay in engineering you only offer six(6) mechanical courses which are engineering drawing Mee221, engineering mechanics Mee211, engineering drawing Mee222, engineering mechanics Mee212, thermodynamics Mee 361 and fluid mechanics Mee351.
So how did you get 8 missing script from only 200L
Yes, Ariave is corrupt. Sleeps with girls and collects money but don't make up stories or exaggerate situations.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by elohorayodele: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2013
Ophori go ask chic to pay for hotel rm, call him wen she's dere, den go dere n fire her n also collet cash 4rm her all to block a course. 400L immunology blockin de mak am Bleep plenty gals n hama evry year bt evtin wen get beginning get end. As for akortha dat woman lk moni pass her soul, she fit sell her pikin sef if d moni is rite. Sm yrs bk d den HOD prof ibeh was tryin to investigate allegations against her, na so she change am 4 am, she accused d prof of harassing her sexually n even broth her husband 2 cm confront d prof.shame on two of dem, dere r stil more corrupt lecturers dere, emoghene n omonigho r d next big playas in blocking. Its a shame dat dept have given enuf dull heads gd results based on cash n sex for many yrs nw

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
The list has been edited a long time ago for those wondering...
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
lumeviews.com:
LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS FROM UNIBEN:

Professor Anselm Igbafe
Dr Anthony Ijewere
Dr Mrs. Akortha
Dr Stephen Unyimadu
Dr Ophori
Mr. Emmanuel Okon

Rest of the names are on the source below... cool

SOURCE: NAMES OF LECTURERS RECENTLY SACKED BY UNIBEN + REASONS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State University (KWASU) 2016/2017 Thread / 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) / Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.