Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again (2591 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Says She Is A Secondary Virgin / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account / Yvonne Nelson Says She Hasn’t Worn Earrings For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by omobarBlog(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
It may be true...and it may not be. Yvonne likes to be on the blogs...and we indulge her! Hehe! If it's true and it's another naija celeb...will find out! :-)..see the complete story here http://omobar..com/2013/07/actress-yvonne-nelson-says-shes-found.html

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
She berah be xtra careful diz tym arround in oda nt 2 fall 4 an impostor again, wish her al d best anyway.

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Smart9(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
angrywtf! I wanted to hit on her! Lol

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 27, 2013
What? This girl moves too fast. Brace for her next heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Smart_7: angrywtf! I wanted to hit on her! Lol
guess you are too slow grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by dasparrow: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
@Post

She better be careful this time. I don't want to hear any sob breakup stories again. She should have waited a bit instead of jumping to the next available guy. Sigh!
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by vivianbelema(f): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Happy for her. Pls be xtra careful dis tym. Some men r psychopathic liarz n deceivers #yuck
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Airforce1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good luck to you girl grin
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
I hope you ain't deceiving me?
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Cashkhiid(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yvonne NELSON Inyanya's own should be a LESSON wink for you!
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Cashkhiid(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yvonne NELSON Inyanya's own should be a LESSON wink for you!!
Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson Says She's Found Love Again by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What? This girl moves too fast. Brace for her next heartbreak.

Not too fast, am sure faster tongue...

Life is meant to be enjoyed and not worry about heartbreak when you can enjoy love every time regardless of breaking up.

Life sweet when in love

(1) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband Captain Matthew Ekeinde In Cancer Sickness Rumour-Insider / Inside Donald And Melania Trump’s Manhattan Apartment Mansion / Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies - (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.