Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account (33869 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by lalasticlala(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nollywood's controversial Queen, Tonto Dikeh has revealed that the ending year, 2014, has been nothing but pure bliss for her.

The actress shared her love testimony via her instagram page appreciating God for blessing her with a wonderful lover and fat bank account. She also used same medium to apologize to those she had broken their hearts. Her post read:"Diz year has been nothing but pure bliss... to me, Thank God I stayed Alive...Thank God for my bank account..

"Am so excited about my life n ts bubbles...Most especially am happy I fell in love Again with the most amazing person in the world..

"Am happy for every1 I met on d street or social network, if I broke ur heart in any way Sorry... What can I do rather to be greatfull grateful To Oluwa."

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30399/34/tonto-dikeh-gushes-about-her-new-love-and-fat-bank.html

2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Seanixking: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tonto trying to keep her head above Waters....
Be happy u gat Hater coz if u were Nobody u wuldn't have make FP on Nairaland and i wuldn't have read this POO....
Anyway FTC is nw my Birthright,so i dnt really care abuh it even wen some pple r dyin for this space...
#sean

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Airforce1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Boy friend upon boy friends year in year out no sign of marriage

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Lordabas: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Airforce1:

Boy friend upon boy friends year in year out no sign of marriage

Maybe that is her destiny grin

------------------------

POLL:

Hit Like if you think nairaland is becoming dry and boring

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by mustaphagreens(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
As expected
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
tonto here in France= Dog. Those of u living in nigeria, pls what is tonto, is it a name, animal , place or thing?

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by ekenzo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by epospiky(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wait
*modified*
*clears throat* that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by rattlesnake(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmmmm....tonto is paying seun I know it

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by IKJ66(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I pity the guy in Question

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Tic4tac(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
next story abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
This Toto decay nur dey rest?.

By the way, she love taking a photo in creepy ways.

See as she be like 'megamind' cartoon character.undecided

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Obaino2013(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seanixking:
K
lanxlot:
jide53:
ok
fikistick:
ekenzo:
Ok
epospiky:
Wait
There is God o!
BTW, How market? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by LordCenturion(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
I think she don finally see one mega maga...,LOL,she Don breaks some hearts sharperly ...

TO(n)TO DIKE grin grin grin grin grin

NB: I don port oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Zakkyoz: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na she sabi. has she quitted smoking?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by fikistick: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by jide53: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
I am very proud of her and thank her for her charity endeavors

Tonto Dikeh Establishes NGO for Women, Children
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/1914-tonto-dikeh-establishes-ngo-for-women-children

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by lanxlot(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
. shocked. Nawa oo..........at her pic....she look lyk that gal wen act hobit. btw, I de suspect lalasticlala, him dun bcum mod. Tnk heaven say na guy, una 4 dun de Accuse seun of dating sinx im topic jux de make FP
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by seangy4konji: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Lordabas: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by OCTAVO: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Cwaya(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Another TonTo Frontpage !! Hiaaa
nawaa ooo .

Some Interesting and educative Topics are languishing behind the bars and Tonto photos are here. if she shit , e go enter frontpage, if she tweet, frontpage!

nawaa ooo

Mods Shine your eyez.
Ayav talk my own!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Freelancer00(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
What is our business

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by igoro10: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
O ga o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by tigonana: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
I beg I wan polish my shoe I get interview tomorrow I go comment later.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by SPINA101(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seun Tonto dey hail u ooo ;DSeun Tonto dey hail u ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by phorlafemi(f): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Grateful heart grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by zeanslim(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
This picture looks so WORwor ish... she looks like an owl

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by adigunomomama(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tonto dike story don dey make frontpage teytey...i think since d birth of madiba #1913

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
The Mod responsible for these Topics on the front page today, should be banned from nairaland for Life..

angry So what should we now do about her..

Does the money in her account put food on my table. angry This is absolute rubbish..

I also fell inlove last week, If I created a topic for it, Would it ave made FP..

Wait, Who is this New Super-Mod!!! I want to know him or her..

Is it lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account by akpanikpe(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good for her, @fat bank account, the guy want increase am abi him go decrease am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" / Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.